• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol yup, for sure.

Paper stuff can be fun to put together, like with scrapbook paper and stuff like that. If I felt more confident I’d definitely try to make some neon felt ponies (but not babyish ones, cool ones) :)

Are you feeling cold right now?
That sounds awesome, I'm sure they would look very cute. :)

Not too much, even though it's only 26 (about -3 C) right now, but it's warm enough inside.

When do you usually start decorating for Christmas?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That sounds awesome, I'm sure they would look very cute. :)

Not too much, even though it's only 26 (about -3 C) right now, but it's warm enough inside.

When do you usually start decorating for Christmas?
Thanks, that’s nice of you :) Wow, that’s pretty cold. It’s not quite that cold here yet thank god, usually gets like that by December or January though.

We usually start decorating in mid November. It’s probably considered a bit “early” to some, but we take it all down New year’s day, so it’s nice to get to enjoy it for a month or so.

Do you have any fake pumpkins?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, that’s nice of you :) Wow, that’s pretty cold. It’s not quite that cold here yet thank god, usually gets like that by December or January though.

We usually start decorating in mid November. It’s probably considered a bit “early” to some, but we take it all down New year’s day, so it’s nice to get to enjoy it for a month or so.

Do you have any fake pumpkins?
It usually just gets that cold here at night, haven't had to break out the coat more than once, but I have a feeling I will soon. I need new mittens too because I lost one of mine, and they work better for me in keeping my hands warm. I don't think that's too early to decorate...I think July would be though. lol

No, but that sounds cool, and I might get some. Oh, I meant to ask you if the mail strike is over yet? Then I'll hopefully be able to send your letter out soon. :)

Who are some of your favorite celebrities?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It usually just gets that cold here at night, haven't had to break out the coat more than once, but I have a feeling I will soon. I need new mittens too because I lost one of mine, and they work better for me in keeping my hands warm. I don't think that's too early to decorate...I think July would be though. lol

No, but that sounds cool, and I might get some. Oh, I meant to ask you if the mail strike is over yet? Then I'll hopefully be able to send your letter out soon. :)

Who are some of your favorite celebrities?
Ohh ok, ya it’s been getting down to the single digits at night here too, thankfully not in - yet though lol. Glad you haven’t had to wear a coat much yet. I hope you’ll be able to find an awesome new pair of mittens soon :) Lol ya July would definitely be too early to decorate for Christmas :p

The mail strike is a bit odd and confusing right now tbh. Now they are “kind of” delivering, doing some kind of “rotating strike” bs, if you try to mail something here then I imagine they will send it, just uncertain when I might get it. Hoping they can reach an agreement soon, glad they are at least delivering even if it’s a bit “unreliable” right now. Better than punishing innocent civilians for their own internal disputes lol.

Some of my fave celebs are: Mark Hamill (of course, lol), William Fichtner, James Spader, Aaron Paul, Bryan Cranston, Dean Norris, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, John Noble, Viggo Mortensen…pretty much all the guys from Lord of the Rings lol, David Spade, Chris Farley (RIP :( ), Tom Hanks, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, lots of people really. Oh there’s some actresses I like too but this list is already long so I’ll leave it here for now :p

What is one of the best/yummiest things you ate in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ohh ok, ya it’s been getting down to the single digits at night here too, thankfully not in - yet though lol. Glad you haven’t had to wear a coat much yet. I hope you’ll be able to find an awesome new pair of mittens soon :) Lol ya July would definitely be too early to decorate for Christmas :p

The mail strike is a bit odd and confusing right now tbh. Now they are “kind of” delivering, doing some kind of “rotating strike” bs, if you try to mail something here then I imagine they will send it, just uncertain when I might get it. Hoping they can reach an agreement soon, glad they are at least delivering even if it’s a bit “unreliable” right now. Better than punishing innocent civilians for their own internal disputes lol.

Some of my fave celebs are: Mark Hamill (of course, lol), William Fichtner, James Spader, Aaron Paul, Bryan Cranston, Dean Norris, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, John Noble, Viggo Mortensen…pretty much all the guys from Lord of the Rings lol, David Spade, Chris Farley (RIP :( ), Tom Hanks, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, lots of people really. Oh there’s some actresses I like too but this list is already long so I’ll leave it here for now :p

What is one of the best/yummiest things you ate in the last day?
I was looking at jackets online, I might still get something if I can get a decent enough price on it. I ended up finding some cool pink mittens that look warm and cozy, so hopefully I will be getting those soon. That is annoying for sure, hopefully it all will clear up soon. I'll just wait a bit longer to mail it and see what happens. I like a lot of celebs too.

Hmm, probably part of the giant Italian sub that my mom got.

When was the last time you visited with family? My sis and nephew came by today, so it was nice to see them again. :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I was looking at jackets online, I might still get something if I can get a decent enough price on it. I ended up finding some cool pink mittens that look warm and cozy, so hopefully I will be getting those soon. That is annoying for sure, hopefully it all will clear up soon. I'll just wait a bit longer to mail it and see what happens. I like a lot of celebs too.

Hmm, probably part of the giant Italian sub that my mom got.

When was the last time you visited with family? My sis and nephew came by today, so it was nice to see them again. :)
Glad you found an awesome new pair of mittens, and I hope you’ll be able to find a cool and affordable jacket soon too. I hope the mail crap will clear up soon too for sure. Ok, sounds good about waiting for a bit longer before mailing it.

Last time I visited with family was at the end of last month when I had lunch with my dad, it was good. Glad you got to see your sis and nephew too, that’s great :)

Last time you ate some kind of pasta?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad you found an awesome new pair of mittens, and I hope you’ll be able to find a cool and affordable jacket soon too. I hope the mail crap will clear up soon too for sure. Ok, sounds good about waiting for a bit longer before mailing it.

Last time I visited with family was at the end of last month when I had lunch with my dad, it was good. Glad you got to see your sis and nephew too, that’s great :)

Last time you ate some kind of pasta?
Yeah, they're pink and so is the table I picked out, trying to get stuff that's not pink for some variety, but that can be hard to do at times too. :P

Hmm, I probably have eaten some recently, if we're not counting ramen, which I had earlier. :P

Do you like do it yourself projects?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, they're pink and so is the table I picked out, trying to get stuff that's not pink for some variety, but that can be hard to do at times too. :P

Hmm, I probably have eaten some recently, if we're not counting ramen, which I had earlier. :P

Do you like do it yourself projects?
That sounds great, pink is awesome. I count ramen as pasta yup ;)

Yup, do it yourself projects can be fun, as long as they are fairly simple and/or have clear, easy-to-follow instructions lol :p

Do you have any zebra plushies?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That sounds great, pink is awesome. I count ramen as pasta yup ;)

Yup, do it yourself projects can be fun, as long as they are fairly simple and/or have clear, easy-to-follow instructions lol :p

Do you have any zebra plushies?
No, that sounds cute though.

Do you wish there were more options on streaming?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, that’s funny, it’s kinda the same for me :p

Yes, which is why I don’t tend to read it all that often.

Have you had to cancel a plan in the last month?
I don't think so, I don't make too many plans anyway.

What are some healthier things you want to try?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't think so, I don't make too many plans anyway.

What are some healthier things you want to try?
Me either overall, sucks I had to cancel the Halloween plans with sis though. She sent me some pics and vids from yesterday though, so that was cool. I definitely woulda been too tired to be a part of all of it though. Anyway, hopefully this cold will finally be gone by Friday so we can visit with her then.

Not sure where to even begin with that one really lol. Definitely have to start eating a LOT more veggies though, for all I know that’s why I’ve been sick 3 times in less than a year. Immune system is too weak due to not eating healthy enough. Need to start doing a LOT more half hour walks again too. Need to keep immune system as healthy and strong as I possibly can.

What is something you feel most proud of?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Me either overall, sucks I had to cancel the Halloween plans with sis though. She sent me some pics and vids from yesterday though, so that was cool. I definitely woulda been too tired to be a part of all of it though. Anyway, hopefully this cold will finally be gone by Friday so we can visit with her then.

Not sure where to even begin with that one really lol. Definitely have to start eating a LOT more veggies though, for all I know that’s why I’ve been sick 3 times in less than a year. Immune system is too weak due to not eating healthy enough. Need to start doing a LOT more half hour walks again too. Need to keep immune system as healthy and strong as I possibly can.

What is something you feel most proud of?
That's good that she sent you some pics and vids at least. Not sure if my sister took any of my nephews but I'd like to see those if she did. I should be eating more veggies too, still having trouble doing all of that though.

Still being around when sometimes i didn't want to be.

What is something you think will happen by the end of this decade?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good that she sent you some pics and vids at least. Not sure if my sister took any of my nephews but I'd like to see those if she did. I should be eating more veggies too, still having trouble doing all of that though.

Still being around when sometimes i didn't want to be.

What is something you think will happen by the end of this decade?
Ya I was glad to see some pics and vids from it too for sure. I hope your sis took some and will send them to you too. I’m proud of you for that too, you’re awesome for sure :) I’m proud of myself for that too.

The apocalypse. Lol jk. Not really sure, things definitely feel quite uncertain these days though. Hopefully things will at least be “better” than they are now, especially for lower income people.

Do you like the movie “The Matrix”?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya I was glad to see some pics and vids from it too for sure. I hope your sis took some and will send them to you too. I’m proud of you for that too, you’re awesome for sure :) I’m proud of myself for that too.

The apocalypse. Lol jk. Not really sure, things definitely feel quite uncertain these days though. Hopefully things will at least be “better” than they are now, especially for lower income people.

Do you like the movie “The Matrix”?
Lol I hope that doesn't happen, or at least if it does, it won't be too freaky. :P I hope things will be better too.

Yeah, that and the sequels are good movies.

Do you think dreams take place in another dimension?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol I hope that doesn't happen, or at least if it does, it won't be too freaky. :P I hope things will be better too.

Yeah, that and the sequels are good movies.

Do you think dreams take place in another dimension?
Lol, ya me too I guess. Sometimes I don’t feel nearly as afraid about it though, especially these days. Been kind of a hard year in some ways I guess. Definitely won’t be sad to see it end in a couple months (the year I mean, not the world, lol).

That’s an interesting concept, I never really thought about it before. But ya, I think that could definitely be a possibility. It’s so mysterious, sure hope they’ll find a way to solve some of the mysteries of it someday.

Have you watched any good movies lately?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, ya me too I guess. Sometimes I don’t feel nearly as afraid about it though, especially these days. Been kind of a hard year in some ways I guess. Definitely won’t be sad to see it end in a couple months (the year I mean, not the world, lol).

That’s an interesting concept, I never really thought about it before. But ya, I think that could definitely be a possibility. It’s so mysterious, sure hope they’ll find a way to solve some of the mysteries of it someday.

Have you watched any good movies lately?
Me too, and I also mean this year, not the entire world lol.

Not too many, been watching some weird ones though. :P

What is something that has taken you a while to get used to? Right now for me it's my new glasses...feels like they are crooked, blurry, and huge, but that's just spatial distortion. :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Me too, and I also mean this year, not the entire world lol.

Not too many, been watching some weird ones though. :P

What is something that has taken you a while to get used to? Right now for me it's my new glasses...feels like they are crooked, blurry, and huge, but that's just spatial distortion. :D
Lol, glad you mean the year ending and not the world too ;)

Something that’s taken me a while to get used to is the idea that my sis is actually gonna have a kid. I’m doing my best to be “happy” about it and not upset, but I can’t help but feel a bit worried about it as well. It’s such a burden, definitely not one I feel like I would handle very well. She and I are very different people though for sure.

Sorry to hear your glasses are taking some getting used to, it was like that for me when I first wore them. I had meant to ask if you’d gotten them yet or not, been pretty wrapped up in my own stress and worries I guess. Not really looking forward to going to sis’s on Friday, really hoping it’ll go better than I’m thinking it will at least. I just hate being interrupted and disrespected, hopefully that won’t happen this time though, just gotta be much more careful around him.

Is there something you are really looking forward to right now?
(Can’t really think of anything here overall, other than Sunday when we will be back home and this weekend is over lol).
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top