• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, thanks, glad it wasn’t cos of that OP pic I posted :p Glad your mood is decent enough, it’s pretty much the same for me with mine right now too. Glad to not be sad, triggered or annoyed though at least. It’s just kinda neutral overall I think.

When I read through old messages I usually feel a mix of feelings. If they are unhappy/depressing then I feel glad it’s over, and if they are happy then I feel a mix of glad that it happened and sad that it’s over. I try not to dwell too much on any past stuff though. Better to just stay mostly focused on the here and now.

Are you wearing nail polish right now?
Yeah, I've been trying to do that too, and it seems easier to let go of things from the past and they can stay there.

No, but I should polish my nails again soon.

What helps you sleep at night?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, I've been trying to do that too, and it seems easier to let go of things from the past and they can stay there.

No, but I should polish my nails again soon.

What helps you sleep at night?
That’s awesome, it does get easier with practice I think. Even the slightest improvement with it is huge imo, not an easy thing to do sometimes.

Lots of things help me sleep at night - knowing I did my best to do no harm to anyone or anything, that I never intentionally set out to hurt anyone in any way, that if I do say something hurtful that I’ve got a high enough self-awareness level that I make sure to always apologize for it, the love I feel for my sweet kitty (and all animals), reading, and if I’ve done at least a half hour or more of walking then that usually helps too.

Would you ever want to go on a cruise?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome, it does get easier with practice I think. Even the slightest improvement with it is huge imo, not an easy thing to do sometimes.

Lots of things help me sleep at night - knowing I did my best to do no harm to anyone or anything, that I never intentionally set out to hurt anyone in any way, that if I do say something hurtful that I’ve got a high enough self-awareness level that I make sure to always apologize for it, the love I feel for my sweet kitty (and all animals), reading, and if I’ve done at least a half hour or more of walking then that usually helps too.

Would you ever want to go on a cruise?
I'm glad that you are able to sleep more easily knowing all of that, because you are a great person. :) If I stop overanalyzing stuff and beating myself up, I might be able to sleep too. lol

Yes, I think that would be a lot of fun, but hopefully I won't get seasick. :P

What are your plans for the day?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm glad that you are able to sleep more easily knowing all of that, because you are a great person. :) If I stop overanalyzing stuff and beating myself up, I might be able to sleep too. lol

Yes, I think that would be a lot of fun, but hopefully I won't get seasick. :P

What are your plans for the day?
Aw thank you, that’s so nice of you to say :) I think the same about you of course. I understand about analyzing and beating yourself up. I sometimes do plenty of that (rarely for stuff I’ve done but more for my reactions to other peoples’ nonsense lol) too, but thankfully when I go to bed my brain seems to somehow mercifully shut all that off. I guess it realizes how much a break is needed from all the stress, worry and uncertainty of my life.

I think it’s probably rare to get seasick on a cruise, when the boat/ship is so big like that then it’s much harder to even notice you’re on the water. Smaller boats, and sailing, on the other hand, yes. Glad to say I never actually “got” seasick on them, but definitely came close.

Thankfully not much planned for today, and I am just fine with that lol. Had a bunch of chores to do 2 days ago, then had a doc appointment yesterday, so today is definitely a resting/taking it easy day for me. Plus it’s raining anyway lol.

Have you put up any Christmas decorations yet?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw thank you, that’s so nice of you to say :) I think the same about you of course. I understand about analyzing and beating yourself up. I sometimes do plenty of that (rarely for stuff I’ve done but more for my reactions to other peoples’ nonsense lol) too, but thankfully when I go to bed my brain seems to somehow mercifully shut all that off. I guess it realizes how much a break is needed from all the stress, worry and uncertainty of my life.

I think it’s probably rare to get seasick on a cruise, when the boat/ship is so big like that then it’s much harder to even notice you’re on the water. Smaller boats, and sailing, on the other hand, yes. Glad to say I never actually “got” seasick on them, but definitely came close.

Thankfully not much planned for today, and I am just fine with that lol. Had a bunch of chores to do 2 days ago, then had a doc appointment yesterday, so today is definitely a resting/taking it easy day for me. Plus it’s raining anyway lol.

Have you put up any Christmas decorations yet?
I tend to look over my entire life, the things I should have done and the things I have done but I regret, so it can be hard to shut that off at times. Hopefully I will get better at it though. That's good, makes me more confident to go on a cruise then.

No, but I will soon.

What are some things you want to practice more?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I tend to look over my entire life, the things I should have done and the things I have done but I regret, so it can be hard to shut that off at times. Hopefully I will get better at it though. That's good, makes me more confident to go on a cruise then.

No, but I will soon.

What are some things you want to practice more?
I’m sorry your brain puts you through such harsh intensity like that when you are trying to sleep. Mine definitely puts me through those thoughts at times as well, but usually has to be “triggered” by something. Not always, but most of the time. I’m sure it will get easier with time though. If not, then hopefully they’ll make some non-addictive sleeping pills soon, lol :p

Some things I want to practice more are exercising, eating better, being more mindful and being less caught up in nonsense kinds of things.

How are you feeling today?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I’m sorry your brain puts you through such harsh intensity like that when you are trying to sleep. Mine definitely puts me through those thoughts at times as well, but usually has to be “triggered” by something. Not always, but most of the time. I’m sure it will get easier with time though. If not, then hopefully they’ll make some non-addictive sleeping pills soon, lol :p

Some things I want to practice more are exercising, eating better, being more mindful and being less caught up in nonsense kinds of things.

How are you feeling today?
Sometimes I get triggered by something, other times I'll think about one thing and it will remind me of something else. I just need to stop focusing on those things so much.

I am doing alright, not overly happy but still ok. Hope you are doing well :)

What is the coolest animal?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sometimes I get triggered by something, other times I'll think about one thing and it will remind me of something else. I just need to stop focusing on those things so much.

I am doing alright, not overly happy but still ok. Hope you are doing well :)

What is the coolest animal?
Same here somewhat. Depends on my mood too for sure. I understand about needing to stop focusing on negative things, feels like a lifelong journey for me but I am sure you will be successful with being able to focus on those things less.

Glad you’re doing pretty good today, I’m pretty good too. Got laundry done, always glad to have that done :p

I think the coolest animal is and will always be cats, but I also really love horses, zebras, owls, jellyfish and giraffes.

Have you eaten ham in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same here somewhat. Depends on my mood too for sure. I understand about needing to stop focusing on negative things, feels like a lifelong journey for me but I am sure you will be successful with being able to focus on those things less.

Glad you’re doing pretty good today, I’m pretty good too. Got laundry done, always glad to have that done :p

I think the coolest animal is and will always be cats, but I also really love horses, zebras, owls, jellyfish and giraffes.

Have you eaten ham in the last week?
I don't know if I can pick a coolest animal either because there are so many, but I agree with all of your choices.

No, that sounds good though. We might have it for Christmas.

Do you like spending time with your family?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know if I can pick a coolest animal either because there are so many, but I agree with all of your choices.

No, that sounds good though. We might have it for Christmas.

Do you like spending time with your family?
Lol yup exactly. Cats have always been my fave cos I feel like I have such a strong connection with them (never met one who didn’t like me, or who I didn’t like lol) but ya it’s hard to pick cos I think all animals are cool, adorable and so lovable for sure :) I’m definitely wanting to eat ham again sometime soon, been way too long :p

Yes, overall I like spending time with my family. There’s some members I feel much more comfortable around, but it’s always good to see (most of) them anyway.

What is something good that has happened to you in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol yup exactly. Cats have always been my fave cos I feel like I have such a strong connection with them (never met one who didn’t like me, or who I didn’t like lol) but ya it’s hard to pick cos I think all animals are cool, adorable and so lovable for sure :) I’m definitely wanting to eat ham again sometime soon, been way too long :p

Yes, overall I like spending time with my family. There’s some members I feel much more comfortable around, but it’s always good to see (most of) them anyway.

What is something good that has happened to you in the last week?
Same here, mostly they seem to like me, although my neighbor's cat may be a bit wary of me because he was sitting outside my door when I took out the garbage and he's scared of garbage bags. I didn't know he was but I feel bad for startling him.

Spending more time with my family was a pretty nice thing that happened.

How do you deal with annoying people?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Same here, mostly they seem to like me, although my neighbor's cat may be a bit wary of me because he was sitting outside my door when I took out the garbage and he's scared of garbage bags. I didn't know he was but I feel bad for startling him.

Spending more time with my family was a pretty nice thing that happened.

How do you deal with annoying people?
That’s awesome, ya I think they just have a psychic radar for kind, caring, sincere and otherwise awesome people, especially since they seem to be a bit rare these days lol. Aw, well it sounds like it was more about the garbage bag than you, and if you spent time around him then he would realize you’re awesome and love you a lot ;) Glad you got to spend time with family.

How I deal with annoying people tends to be on a bit of a case by case basis, since everyone who’s annoying seems to do it in their own unique way lol.

- If it seems intentional, then I usually have pretty low patience for that. I will tend to kinda shut down completely and interact with them as little as I possibly can.
- For those who seem more oblivious/without bad intent with it, I usually do my best to appreciate anything good about them that I can. I can thankfully usually find “something”, so that helps imo.

What is one of the best/nicest/most positive things anyone ever said to you?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome, ya I think they just have a psychic radar for kind, caring, sincere and otherwise awesome people, especially since they seem to be a bit rare these days lol. Aw, well it sounds like it was more about the garbage bag than you, and if you spent time around him then he would realize you’re awesome and love you a lot ;) Glad you got to spend time with family.

How I deal with annoying people tends to be on a bit of a case by case basis, since everyone who’s annoying seems to do it in their own unique way lol.

- If it seems intentional, then I usually have pretty low patience for that. I will tend to kinda shut down completely and interact with them as little as I possibly can.
- For those who seem more oblivious/without bad intent with it, I usually do my best to appreciate anything good about them that I can. I can thankfully usually find “something”, so that helps imo.

What is one of the best/nicest/most positive things anyone ever said to you?
Yeah he kept looking back at me but I wasn't sure why, then his hair was sticking up and I just figured he was startled. I don't deal well with annoying people so I'll try to keep those tips in mind.

I guess anything complimentary about my personality, like being smart or creative, because it makes me feel like I'm important.

What do you like most about this site?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah he kept looking back at me but I wasn't sure why, then his hair was sticking up and I just figured he was startled. I don't deal well with annoying people so I'll try to keep those tips in mind.

I guess anything complimentary about my personality, like being smart or creative, because it makes me feel like I'm important.

What do you like most about this site?
Aw, ya it sounds like he was just startled like you said. It can definitely be challenging to deal with annoying people, I struggle with it too. Maybe most people do to some extent lol. I like it when people give kind compliments about my personality too for sure :) You’re definitely important to me and lots of others too.

What I like most about this site is it’s reliability. It’s pretty much never down, and there’s always replies and lots of other good things that help me feel better about both myself and life in general. It’s definitely been a huge source of support for me since I joined over 15 years ago. I hope very much that it will be here for many more decades for sure :)

What is one of your least favorite board games?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, ya it sounds like he was just startled like you said. It can definitely be challenging to deal with annoying people, I struggle with it too. Maybe most people do to some extent lol. I like it when people give kind compliments about my personality too for sure :) You’re definitely important to me and lots of others too.

What I like most about this site is it’s reliability. It’s pretty much never down, and there’s always replies and lots of other good things that help me feel better about both myself and life in general. It’s definitely been a huge source of support for me since I joined over 15 years ago. I hope very much that it will be here for many more decades for sure :)

What is one of your least favorite board games?
Thanks, you are important to me too and others as well. :) I like the reliability of the site too, and the fun things on here, also the great people like you. :)

Mostly anything involving math and too much thinking lol.

What is one of your favorite poems?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thanks, you are important to me too and others as well. :) I like the reliability of the site too, and the fun things on here, also the great people like you. :)

Mostly anything involving math and too much thinking lol.

What is one of your favorite poems?
You’re welcome, and thank you too, that definitely means a lot to me :) I like all those things about the site too for sure. I woulda said those things too but was just focused on the “most” part lol.

Same here for sure with any board games involving math or too much thinking. Games are supposed to be fun, and neither of those things make for a fun game imo :p

One of my fave poems is Sonnet 18 by Shakespeare. Lots of great poems for sure, I don’t like ones that are too sucky though for the most part lol.

Do you have your Christmas tree up yet?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome, and thank you too, that definitely means a lot to me :) I like all those things about the site too for sure. I woulda said those things too but was just focused on the “most” part lol.

Same here for sure with any board games involving math or too much thinking. Games are supposed to be fun, and neither of those things make for a fun game imo :p

One of my fave poems is Sonnet 18 by Shakespeare. Lots of great poems for sure, I don’t like ones that are too sucky though for the most part lol.

Do you have your Christmas tree up yet?
That's a nice poem, and yeah there are a lot of great ones out there so it's hard to choose.

Yes, I have both of them up already. :P

What is your favorite form of social media?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's a nice poem, and yeah there are a lot of great ones out there so it's hard to choose.

Yes, I have both of them up already. :P

What is your favorite form of social media?
2 Christmas trees? That’s cool. We’ve only ever put up one, don’t really have space for more than that lol. Agreed on there being lots of nice poems.

Not really into social media much and never have been overall. I guess if I had to pick between all of them, then it’d be facebook.

Do you have any snowglobes?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
2 Christmas trees? That’s cool. We’ve only ever put up one, don’t really have space for more than that lol. Agreed on there being lots of nice poems.

Not really into social media much and never have been overall. I guess if I had to pick between all of them, then it’d be facebook.

Do you have any snowglobes?
My mom bought one years ago because we were missing a part to the bottom of the tree, well eventually we found it so we just kept that one too. So I put the smaller one in my room and the bigger one in the livingroom.

Yeah, I have a fairy one, a skeleton one, and a few others.

What sounds do you find pleasant?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
My mom bought one years ago because we were missing a part to the bottom of the tree, well eventually we found it so we just kept that one too. So I put the smaller one in my room and the bigger one in the livingroom.

Yeah, I have a fairy one, a skeleton one, and a few others.

What sounds do you find pleasant?
That’s cool about having 2 like that. Those snow globes sound awesome.

Sounds I find pleasant are any kinds of water sounds - rain falling, waves crashing, etc, cats meowing or purring and some others too. Those are some of my faves though.

What are some of your least favorite sounds?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top