• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool about having 2 like that. Those snow globes sound awesome.

Sounds I find pleasant are any kinds of water sounds - rain falling, waves crashing, etc, cats meowing or purring and some others too. Those are some of my faves though.

What are some of your least favorite sounds?
I like those sounds too, really anything that can relax me is good.

I hate loud repetitive noises, like people yelling or a bass thumping. Just grates on me after a while.

What are the best genres of movies?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like those sounds too, really anything that can relax me is good.

I hate loud repetitive noises, like people yelling or a bass thumping. Just grates on me after a while.

What are the best genres of movies?
I like relaxing kinds of sounds too. And ya same for me with those other things you said.

Best movie genres are comedy, thriller and fantasy (as long as it’s cool and interesting).

What is one of your fave things about Christmas?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I like relaxing kinds of sounds too. And ya same for me with those other things you said.

Best movie genres are comedy, thriller and fantasy (as long as it’s cool and interesting).

What is one of your fave things about Christmas?
I like all of those genres too, always interesting to watch.

I like all of the cool decorations and things that show up in stores.

What is something fun you did this week?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like all of those genres too, always interesting to watch.

I like all of the cool decorations and things that show up in stores.

What is something fun you did this week?
I like seeing the decorations and other Christmas things that show up in stores too.

Something fun I did this week was watch some cool shows and movies.

What is one of your fave types of music?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I like seeing the decorations and other Christmas things that show up in stores too.

Something fun I did this week was watch some cool shows and movies.

What is one of your fave types of music?
It's hard to pick just one, because I like so many genres. But I'll say one is rock.

What is the best album you ever listened to?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I haven’t listened to that many “whole albums” tbh, but one I enjoyed a lot is Madonna’s “Confessions on a Dance Floor”. The songs are all really catchy and fun imo.

Are you wearing anything red right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I haven’t listened to that many “whole albums” tbh, but one I enjoyed a lot is Madonna’s “Confessions on a Dance Floor”. The songs are all really catchy and fun imo.

Are you wearing anything red right now?
I haven't heard that one yet, but I'll definitely check it out sometime.

Nah, just basic black and some blue today. :P

What are your favorite words?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I haven't heard that one yet, but I'll definitely check it out sometime.

Nah, just basic black and some blue today. :P

What are your favorite words?
You’ve probably heard some of the songs from it, I know “Hung Up” was a big hit from it, and also Jump I think. Think there was at least another song or 2 from it that also got played on the radio quite a bit when it came out in 2005. I love all the songs on it though, lost count of how many times I played it lol.

That’s a very hard one for me lol, so I will just say “some” of my fave words are:

Atomic, Clunk, Dingbat, Divinity, Elegance, Fabulous, Fantastic, Galavanting, Gallant, Heroic, Impressive, Incredible, Inspirational, Juxtaposition, Lallygagging, Lollapalooza, Lopping, Magnificent, Mesmerizing, Plunk, Pontificate, Positivity, Remarkable, Splendid, Swell…

Ok, I will stop there I guess lol. There are hundreds of words I love though, maybe even 1000’s :p ;) I’ve loved words for as long as I can remember.

What is one/some of your least favorite words?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’ve probably heard some of the songs from it, I know “Hung Up” was a big hit from it, and also Jump I think. Think there was at least another song or 2 from it that also got played on the radio quite a bit when it came out in 2005. I love all the songs on it though, lost count of how many times I played it lol.

That’s a very hard one for me lol, so I will just say “some” of my fave words are:

Atomic, Clunk, Dingbat, Divinity, Elegance, Fabulous, Fantastic, Galavanting, Gallant, Heroic, Impressive, Incredible, Inspirational, Juxtaposition, Lallygagging, Lollapalooza, Lopping, Magnificent, Mesmerizing, Plunk, Pontificate, Positivity, Remarkable, Splendid, Swell…

Ok, I will stop there I guess lol. There are hundreds of words I love though, maybe even 1000’s :p ;) I’ve loved words for as long as I can remember.

What is one/some of your least favorite words?
I know that song at least, probably a few others from it too, but it would be nice to listen to the entire album. Great choices, I like all of those words too.

Phlegm, Ugly, Rancid, Putrid, Chafing, yeah lots of words are weird lol.

What is your favorite Christmas ornament?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I know that song at least, probably a few others from it too, but it would be nice to listen to the entire album. Great choices, I like all of those words too.

Phlegm, Ugly, Rancid, Putrid, Chafing, yeah lots of words are weird lol.

What is your favorite Christmas ornament?
That’s cool, and ya it’s a great album imo. Thanks lol. Those are great “weird words” too, I find them all weird too. I also never liked the word pneumonia, not only cos of the annoying silent P but it just always sounded scary to me somehow. I think it’s the “pneu” part that freaks me out a bit lol :p

Fave Christmas ornament is this pretty, intricate, slightly glittery pink one from when I was a baby. It’s a really pretty shade of pink and I’ve just always loved it a lot. The blue and gold ones in the same style are really nice too :)

Will you be celebrating Christmas at home this year?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya it’s a great album imo. Thanks lol. Those are great “weird words” too, I find them all weird too. I also never liked the word pneumonia, not only cos of the annoying silent P but it just always sounded scary to me somehow. I think it’s the “pneu” part that freaks me out a bit lol :p

Fave Christmas ornament is this pretty, intricate, slightly glittery pink one from when I was a baby. It’s a really pretty shade of pink and I’ve just always loved it a lot. The blue and gold ones in the same style are really nice too :)

Will you be celebrating Christmas at home this year?
Yeah, I don't generally like words that remind me of bad things. Some words are just weird looking on their own though lol. That ornament does sound really cool.

Yes, maybe my sister and nephew will join us too, not sure yet.

What are some shows you would recommend?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, I don't generally like words that remind me of bad things. Some words are just weird looking on their own though lol. That ornament does sound really cool.

Yes, maybe my sister and nephew will join us too, not sure yet.

What are some shows you would recommend?
Exactly, same for me. Thanks, ya it’s a cool one I think :) That’s cool that your sis and nephew might join you for Christmas, I hope they will cos that sounds like that’d be really nice.

Some shows I recommend are:

- Is it Cake? (A very fun and cool show on Netflix, plus the host is really cool, funny and hot lol).
- Friends
- Breaking Bad
- South Park
- Family Guy (especially some of the earlier seasons)
- Fringe
- Firefly (only had 1 season but it was cool imo).
- Best in Miniature (if you really like miniature things, this is awesome to see imo).

Ya, those are kinda my fave shows. I don’t have that many faves overall I guess lol.

Is it raining outside where you are right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Exactly, same for me. Thanks, ya it’s a cool one I think :) That’s cool that your sis and nephew might join you for Christmas, I hope they will cos that sounds like that’d be really nice.

Some shows I recommend are:

- Is it Cake? (A very fun and cool show on Netflix, plus the host is really cool, funny and hot lol).
- Friends
- Breaking Bad
- South Park
- Family Guy (especially some of the earlier seasons)
- Fringe
- Firefly (only had 1 season but it was cool imo).
- Best in Miniature (if you really like miniature things, this is awesome to see imo).

Ya, those are kinda my fave shows. I don’t have that many faves overall I guess lol.

Is it raining outside where you are right now?
Some of my favorites on here, and I'll definitely check out the ones I haven't seen yet.

No, it is definitely snowing though, might be more than a foot so that's annoying. :P

What are some things near you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Some of my favorites on here, and I'll definitely check out the ones I haven't seen yet.

No, it is definitely snowing though, might be more than a foot so that's annoying. :P

What are some things near you?
Awesome, ya I like all those shows anyway, hope you enjoy whichever ones you haven’t seen yet ;) Oh wow about the snow, sorry to hear that. I’d be annoyed too. I hope it won’t stay around for long at least.

Some things near me are some books, some cute owl figurines, blankets, pillows, a christmas unicorn plushie, zebra plushie and some other plushies too. Ya, I’m in my bedroom lol.

Would you ever want to go to a rainforest?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Awesome, ya I like all those shows anyway, hope you enjoy whichever ones you haven’t seen yet ;) Oh wow about the snow, sorry to hear that. I’d be annoyed too. I hope it won’t stay around for long at least.

Some things near me are some books, some cute owl figurines, blankets, pillows, a christmas unicorn plushie, zebra plushie and some other plushies too. Ya, I’m in my bedroom lol.

Would you ever want to go to a rainforest?
Yeah for sure, at least it's not too cold but hopefully the snow will stop at some point soon. All those things you described sound cool.

Yes, as long as I have guides because I don't want to get lost or attacked by an animal lol.

What would your ideal day look like?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah for sure, at least it's not too cold but hopefully the snow will stop at some point soon. All those things you described sound cool.

Yes, as long as I have guides because I don't want to get lost or attacked by an animal lol.

What would your ideal day look like?
Glad it’s not too cold, and I hope the snow will stop there soon too. Aw thanks, ya I love my owl figurines and plushies for sure. All my things though really lol. Oh ya I definitely would not want to go into a rainforest “alone” no way in hell :p

My ideal day would basically be if all the following things happened (even 1 or 2 of them would still be a pretty damn good day, lol!)

- Many of my family members finally truly realizing & admitting what complete, clueless jerks they’ve been in so many ways for my whole life
- My uncle emailing me saying let’s arrange to meet up (after not seeing each other for over 20 years!)
- Being able to hang out with just my sis and going on a cool, fun road trip to another province
- Winning a million dollars so that we could hopefully be “owners” of our place and not have the stress, worry and uncertainty of “renting” any longer
- Being able to have a car and driver so I never had to muck around with the damn rip off bus ever again
- Having chinese food that included lots of egg rolls, chicken chow mein and wonton soup :)
- Having everyone (or the huge majority anyway) value me a lot more and be much more interested in my ideas and theories about things :)

Yes, if all that happened, wow, I would definitely be in heaven!

What is something you wish you could buy right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad it’s not too cold, and I hope the snow will stop there soon too. Aw thanks, ya I love my owl figurines and plushies for sure. All my things though really lol. Oh ya I definitely would not want to go into a rainforest “alone” no way in hell :p

My ideal day would basically be if all the following things happened (even 1 or 2 of them would still be a pretty damn good day, lol!)

- Many of my family members finally truly realizing & admitting what complete, clueless jerks they’ve been in so many ways for my whole life
- My uncle emailing me saying let’s arrange to meet up (after not seeing each other for over 20 years!)
- Being able to hang out with just my sis and going on a cool, fun road trip to another province
- Winning a million dollars so that we could hopefully be “owners” of our place and not have the stress, worry and uncertainty of “renting” any longer
- Being able to have a car and driver so I never had to muck around with the damn rip off bus ever again
- Having chinese food that included lots of egg rolls, chicken chow mein and wonton soup :)
- Having everyone (or the huge majority anyway) value me a lot more and be much more interested in my ideas and theories about things :)

Yes, if all that happened, wow, I would definitely be in heaven!

What is something you wish you could buy right now?
I wouldn't want to encounter any weird spiders or anything there. I saw this video where a spider screams when it feels threatened, kind of cute but also still scary because it's a spider. :P I hope at least some of those things can happen because you deserve a lot of good in life.

There's always things online I want to buy, lol. But probably a decently priced chair and some other things.

What powers do you wish you could have?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I wouldn't want to encounter any weird spiders or anything there. I saw this video where a spider screams when it feels threatened, kind of cute but also still scary because it's a spider. :P I hope at least some of those things can happen because you deserve a lot of good in life.

There's always things online I want to buy, lol. But probably a decently priced chair and some other things.

What powers do you wish you could have?
Me too, and wow that’s freaky about the screaming spider video. I didn’t even know they could “scream”. Sounds kinda scary lol. Aw thank you, that’s so kind of you to say, I hope for them too for sure :) You deserve a lot of good in life too.

Powers I wish I could have are invisibility, telekinesis and being able to heal people on all levels (ie - not just physically but also psychologically and spiritually). I’m unsure whether I’d want telepathy too. Seems like that one might be a bit of a curse to have at times lol.

What is something that helps you calm down when you are feeling deeply upset and/or offended by someone?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Me too, and wow that’s freaky about the screaming spider video. I didn’t even know they could “scream”. Sounds kinda scary lol. Aw thank you, that’s so kind of you to say, I hope for them too for sure :) You deserve a lot of good in life too.

Powers I wish I could have are invisibility, telekinesis and being able to heal people on all levels (ie - not just physically but also psychologically and spiritually). I’m unsure whether I’d want telepathy too. Seems like that one might be a bit of a curse to have at times lol.

What is something that helps you calm down when you are feeling deeply upset and/or offended by someone?
I didn't know that either, makes them less scary in a way if they sound cute. But I guess they still look scary anyway. :P I'd like to have those powers too and it would be weird to be telepathic for sure.

Just trying not to take it to heart, even if it's really hard. Because it's a reflection of them and not myself.

What do you hope happens in the future?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I didn't know that either, makes them less scary in a way if they sound cute. But I guess they still look scary anyway. :P I'd like to have those powers too and it would be weird to be telepathic for sure.

Just trying not to take it to heart, even if it's really hard. Because it's a reflection of them and not myself.

What do you hope happens in the future?
Lol yup, they still look scary but are maybe less scary if they have cute sounding screams. That is really good advice, I did more or less know that, ugh, guess I just got a bit too caught up in the details and not focused enough on the “big picture” of it all. But ya, saying those things, acting how they did, those were still ultimately THEIR choices to say and do those kinds of mean, bully things like that.

In the future I hope I will win the lotto so I’ll never have to worry about $ again, would be able to have a car and driver, and would maybe even be able to travel to some places which would be really nice.

In terms of the future for the world, wow. Just…people being much kinder, more mindful, intelligent, thoughtful, way better communicators and way less biased to people based on either gender or looks.

If you don’t know what to say to someone, will you usually let them know that, or just say nothing?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top