• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya it’s strange with dogs eating grass and then throwing it up, I dunno if they do it on purpose or not. I thought they’d sometimes eat grass if they weren’t feeling well or something like that.

Sounds good about the grilled cheese sandwich, I’m envious and definitely wishing I could make one for part of my dinner too lol. With ham sounds good too for sure. I hope we have lotsa “best days” in the future too, and I agree that we deserve them :) Good idea with using the color noise to relax and sleep, I should look into it too.

Aw, I understand about wanting to use that kind of $ for something like that. I’d probably just want to save it tbh lol :p

I think that hum noise seriously sucks, and is annoying. I hear a constant humming when in my room too, I think it is from the house behind us though cos they have a Tesla so it’s probably whatever the charging thing is for it or something like that. It’s annoying though for sure, hope all those annoying “hum’s” will stop someday soon for sure.

Have you eaten chocolate in the last day?
Maybe they should just eat grass flavored jelly beans instead. They have dirt ones too, so that could work. :P Well I kind of want a grilled cheese but don't feel like making it so I'll go with something easier. I can't imagine what it's like to hear that all the time but it must be a pain.

I probably have, sadly not enough though :P

How many dimensions do you think there are?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Maybe they should just eat grass flavored jelly beans instead. They have dirt ones too, so that could work. :P Well I kind of want a grilled cheese but don't feel like making it so I'll go with something easier. I can't imagine what it's like to hear that all the time but it must be a pain.

I probably have, sadly not enough though :P

How many dimensions do you think there are?
Lol! Ya, maybe :p Omg about dirt flavored ones, can’t imagine anyone ever giving those to someone they like, cos it’s when you don’t like someone that people will sometimes say “eat dirt!” or whatever, lol.

Aw I understand about not wanting to make the grilled cheese, the thing I like the least about making them is waiting for them to “grill” enough on each side, always feels like it takes way longer than it should lol. Hopefully in the future there’ll be a way to have it done in less than a minute, that’d be great :)

Yup it’s a pain to always hear the humming for sure, once in a while it will stop for a tiny bit, but then starts right up again. Trying to get used to it though.

I think there’s infinite dimensions, or definitely a lot more than “3” anyway lol.

Have you shopped online in the last month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol! Ya, maybe :p Omg about dirt flavored ones, can’t imagine anyone ever giving those to someone they like, cos it’s when you don’t like someone that people will sometimes say “eat dirt!” or whatever, lol.

Aw I understand about not wanting to make the grilled cheese, the thing I like the least about making them is waiting for them to “grill” enough on each side, always feels like it takes way longer than it should lol. Hopefully in the future there’ll be a way to have it done in less than a minute, that’d be great :)

Yup it’s a pain to always hear the humming for sure, once in a while it will stop for a tiny bit, but then starts right up again. Trying to get used to it though.

I think there’s infinite dimensions, or definitely a lot more than “3” anyway lol.

Have you shopped online in the last month?
You can give them to someone you don't like...that's actually an great idea. :D They look like regular ones so they will never know the difference. Yeah, it always seems like one side gets less toasted than the other, and that can be annoying. I don't know how many dimensions there are either, but it's fun to think about.

I don't think I have for a few years, but I will again whenever I have some extra income.

If you owned a food stand, what would you sell?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
You can give them to someone you don't like...that's actually an great idea. :D They look like regular ones so they will never know the difference. Yeah, it always seems like one side gets less toasted than the other, and that can be annoying. I don't know how many dimensions there are either, but it's fun to think about.

I don't think I have for a few years, but I will again whenever I have some extra income.

If you owned a food stand, what would you sell?
Thanks, I probably wouldn’t end up doing that though cos wouldn’t want someone to ever give me “dirt flavored” Jelly Bellies either lol. Would be tempting though (for someone I really didn’t like I mean). Ya they’re brown so they’d just look like chocolate flavored ones, or root beer lol.

Yup, exactly with the grilled cheese sandwich thing, that can be annoying. Usually as long as each side is toasted “enough” and the cheese is melted then that’s all I really care about though :p Ya I think the “possible number of dimensions” thing is fun to think about too, I hope it’s something we find out the answer to when we die at least, that’d be cool.

I don’t order stuff from online all that often either overall. Needing to just save as much of my $ as I can right now, especially with our living situation being so uncertain right now.

If I had a food stand, I’d want to sell as many “different” foods as I could, almost like a “convenience stand” or something like that lol. I’d have lots of “sides” that could be combined together as meals, some yummy desserts and more “snack” type things too. Oh also some cool freeze dried things, and hopefully be able to sell them at a much more affordable price too lol :p

What color is your hari?
My hair is brown.

What is your fave season?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, I probably wouldn’t end up doing that though cos wouldn’t want someone to ever give me “dirt flavored” Jelly Bellies either lol. Would be tempting though (for someone I really didn’t like I mean). Ya they’re brown so they’d just look like chocolate flavored ones, or root beer lol.

Yup, exactly with the grilled cheese sandwich thing, that can be annoying. Usually as long as each side is toasted “enough” and the cheese is melted then that’s all I really care about though :p Ya I think the “possible number of dimensions” thing is fun to think about too, I hope it’s something we find out the answer to when we die at least, that’d be cool.

I don’t order stuff from online all that often either overall. Needing to just save as much of my $ as I can right now, especially with our living situation being so uncertain right now.

If I had a food stand, I’d want to sell as many “different” foods as I could, almost like a “convenience stand” or something like that lol. I’d have lots of “sides” that could be combined together as meals, some yummy desserts and more “snack” type things too. Oh also some cool freeze dried things, and hopefully be able to sell them at a much more affordable price too lol :p


My hair is brown.

What is your fave season?
I bought those before and I don't know why, maybe out of curiosity, but I don't eat anything like that often at all. The bread we have now is about a week outdated but it should still be ok if I do want to make one later. We really need to stock up on supplies because we are running low. I think we just go to another dimension when we die, but maybe I'm being a weirdo. :P The last time I bought things was a few years ago on Temu, luckily it's cheap and no shipping charge. That sounds good, it would be hard for me to choose what food I would want to serve. My hair is like a dirty blonde right now but that's my natural color.

I would say late spring and early summer is just about perfect.

Do you collect anything?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I bought those before and I don't know why, maybe out of curiosity, but I don't eat anything like that often at all. The bread we have now is about a week outdated but it should still be ok if I do want to make one later. We really need to stock up on supplies because we are running low. I think we just go to another dimension when we die, but maybe I'm being a weirdo. :P The last time I bought things was a few years ago on Temu, luckily it's cheap and no shipping charge. That sounds good, it would be hard for me to choose what food I would want to serve. My hair is like a dirty blonde right now but that's my natural color.

I would say late spring and early summer is just about perfect.

Do you collect anything?
You bought dirt flavored Jelly Bellies before? Wow, you’re brave. I would maybe be a bit curious to “try” one, but I’m probably too curious or something, lol. I mean I can imagine dirt would just taste like…I dunno, dust? Not that I ever ate dust before either lol. Ya I guess it’s hard to “imagine” what it’d taste like lol :p

Aw, I hope you’ll be able to stock up on things soon, and ya we always leave our bread in the fridge and then it lasts a lot longer (usually more than a week). I think it’s fine as long as it looks and smells ok, and of course as long as there’s no mold anywhere lol ;)

I love the idea that we go to another dimension when we die, that’d be neat, especially if it was where we could still see the 3 dimensions of this world too (or at least, visit it when we wanted to). No, I don’t think it’s weird at all, it’s fascinating to think about that kind of stuff, I love it.

That’s cool about buying things on Temu, and that there’s no shipping charge for it too. I should just download the app and check it out already lol, really need to keep the rest of my $ saved as much as I can though :p Thanks, ya it would be hard for me to pick just “one” kind of food to serve too, so that’s why I’d prefer to have lots of options, for all meals of the day, plus dessert and snacks too :) Those are both nice times of the year.

Yup, I collect pictures (mostly online these days lol) and also pins and books, not in a crazy kind of way though lol. If I was loaded with cash then I’d probably end up being a major collector of many things, but maybe that’d be a bit unhealthy to have so much “stuff” lol :p

Are you wearing something yellow right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You bought dirt flavored Jelly Bellies before? Wow, you’re brave. I would maybe be a bit curious to “try” one, but I’m probably too curious or something, lol. I mean I can imagine dirt would just taste like…I dunno, dust? Not that I ever ate dust before either lol. Ya I guess it’s hard to “imagine” what it’d taste like lol :p

Aw, I hope you’ll be able to stock up on things soon, and ya we always leave our bread in the fridge and then it lasts a lot longer (usually more than a week). I think it’s fine as long as it looks and smells ok, and of course as long as there’s no mold anywhere lol ;)

I love the idea that we go to another dimension when we die, that’d be neat, especially if it was where we could still see the 3 dimensions of this world too (or at least, visit it when we wanted to). No, I don’t think it’s weird at all, it’s fascinating to think about that kind of stuff, I love it.

That’s cool about buying things on Temu, and that there’s no shipping charge for it too. I should just download the app and check it out already lol, really need to keep the rest of my $ saved as much as I can though :p Thanks, ya it would be hard for me to pick just “one” kind of food to serve too, so that’s why I’d prefer to have lots of options, for all meals of the day, plus dessert and snacks too :) Those are both nice times of the year.

Yup, I collect pictures (mostly online these days lol) and also pins and books, not in a crazy kind of way though lol. If I was loaded with cash then I’d probably end up being a major collector of many things, but maybe that’d be a bit unhealthy to have so much “stuff” lol :p

Are you wearing something yellow right now?
I think that the weird jelly bean mix had some dirt flavored ones, but I can't be too sure. It's been a while since I have had them. I know I had something that was dirt flavored, or maybe it was a dirt scented crayon. I looked up the flavors and there was a bunch I forgot about, like skunk spray and rotten egg, and yeah those are pretty bad. I was reading about more of the flavors and the ones they look like so you can never guess which one you're getting until you eat it.

Burnt Rubber* - Licorice
Wet Dog* - Top Banana
Stink Bug - Toasted Marshmallow
Liver & Onions - Cappuccino
Toothpaste - Berry Blue
Barf - Peach
Booger - Juicy Pear
Old Bandage - Pomegranate
Stinky Socks - Tutti-Fruitti
Dead Fish - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

I'm concerned about the wet dog and old bandage ones, like how do they know what they taste like? or most of these for that matter :P I remember when there were zombie flavored Skittles and those taste like the puke jelly beans, so they must use the same flavor or something. :D

Oh that's a good idea, we should do that from now on. The bread was fine and I made grilled cheese which turned out decently. It would be cool to end up in a dimension where you reunite with family and friends and pets. That would be perfect I think. There are some nice things on the site that are cheap, but be careful you don't get carried away. I know I can do that easily at times. :D I have pins and books and pens too, well I've actually been using the pens though so that's good.

No, pretty subdued colors today for the most part.

What's the weirdest food combination you ever tried?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think that the weird jelly bean mix had some dirt flavored ones, but I can't be too sure. It's been a while since I have had them. I know I had something that was dirt flavored, or maybe it was a dirt scented crayon. I looked up the flavors and there was a bunch I forgot about, like skunk spray and rotten egg, and yeah those are pretty bad. I was reading about more of the flavors and the ones they look like so you can never guess which one you're getting until you eat it.

Burnt Rubber* - Licorice
Wet Dog* - Top Banana
Stink Bug - Toasted Marshmallow
Liver & Onions - Cappuccino
Toothpaste - Berry Blue
Barf - Peach
Booger - Juicy Pear
Old Bandage - Pomegranate
Stinky Socks - Tutti-Fruitti
Dead Fish - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

I'm concerned about the wet dog and old bandage ones, like how do they know what they taste like? or most of these for that matter :P I remember when there were zombie flavored Skittles and those taste like the puke jelly beans, so they must use the same flavor or something. :D

Oh that's a good idea, we should do that from now on. The bread was fine and I made grilled cheese which turned out decently. It would be cool to end up in a dimension where you reunite with family and friends and pets. That would be perfect I think. There are some nice things on the site that are cheap, but be careful you don't get carried away. I know I can do that easily at times. :D I have pins and books and pens too, well I've actually been using the pens though so that's good.

No, pretty subdued colors today for the most part.

What's the weirdest food combination you ever tried?
Ok, well that’s interesting for sure. Thanks for posting that list of some of those gross flavors too, ya they definitely all sound very gross lol. Lmao about being concerned about some of them and wondering “how they’d know what they taste like”, ya, I’m wondering that for “all” of those really lol. Gross about the zombie flavored Skittles tasting like the puke jelly beans too, ya I’d never want to eat something that tastes like puke lol.

Glad you like the leaving the bread in the fridge idea, and glad the bread you used was fine. Ya, I’d love that with the dimensions thing and reuniting with deceased family/friends and pets, that’d be awesome, I really hope that’s what really does happen, wish there was a way to know “for sure” but I guess I just have to have more faith with that ;)

Lol ya it definitely seems like things are very affordable on that Temu site, and yup for sure I’d be wanting to shop “cautiously” on there, luckily I usually shop that way anyway, even if it ends up making it a bit less fun, it also helps me make better choices and keep as much $ saved as I can :)

Hmm, weirdest food combo I tried? Not sure really, oh actually, one time I was served coleslaw with raisins in it, that was really bizarre lol. I picked out every last raisin before eating it, cos ya, wtf?! Raisins do NOT belong in bloody coleslaw ffs, lol :p

What is one of your fave kinds of trees?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, well that’s interesting for sure. Thanks for posting that list of some of those gross flavors too, ya they definitely all sound very gross lol. Lmao about being concerned about some of them and wondering “how they’d know what they taste like”, ya, I’m wondering that for “all” of those really lol. Gross about the zombie flavored Skittles tasting like the puke jelly beans too, ya I’d never want to eat something that tastes like puke lol.

Glad you like the leaving the bread in the fridge idea, and glad the bread you used was fine. Ya, I’d love that with the dimensions thing and reuniting with deceased family/friends and pets, that’d be awesome, I really hope that’s what really does happen, wish there was a way to know “for sure” but I guess I just have to have more faith with that ;)

Lol ya it definitely seems like things are very affordable on that Temu site, and yup for sure I’d be wanting to shop “cautiously” on there, luckily I usually shop that way anyway, even if it ends up making it a bit less fun, it also helps me make better choices and keep as much $ saved as I can :)

Hmm, weirdest food combo I tried? Not sure really, oh actually, one time I was served coleslaw with raisins in it, that was really bizarre lol. I picked out every last raisin before eating it, cos ya, wtf?! Raisins do NOT belong in bloody coleslaw ffs, lol :p

What is one of your fave kinds of trees?
I don't know why they thought these would be good ideas and I can't imagine they were too popular outside of some kind of shock value. I remember some of these being really weird tasting. My mom got some more bread and I got rid of the expired loaf. It wasn't moldy or anything but I figured it would be stale. Now I can make more grilled cheese. :P It's good that they have sites where you get decent things for cheap prices in case you need to shop on a budget. That is weird for sure...raisins shouldn't be in savory dishes for the most part.

Probably maple, I love the colors of the leaves during the fall.

What is your latest guilty pleasure?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know why they thought these would be good ideas and I can't imagine they were too popular outside of some kind of shock value. I remember some of these being really weird tasting. My mom got some more bread and I got rid of the expired loaf. It wasn't moldy or anything but I figured it would be stale. Now I can make more grilled cheese. :P It's good that they have sites where you get decent things for cheap prices in case you need to shop on a budget. That is weird for sure...raisins shouldn't be in savory dishes for the most part.

Probably maple, I love the colors of the leaves during the fall.

What is your latest guilty pleasure?
Lol, ya I suspect your theory about the shock value thing is right, can’t imagine why else they’d do those flavors. That’s good about the bread, and sounds good about the grilled cheese sandwich too. Maybe I will see about making one tonight too now that my physical problem finally seems to thankfully be better :)

Agreed on it being nice that there’s affordable sites like that for non-rich people lol :p Yup, exactly about the raisins, I was kinda mad when that happened but felt better once I’d picked them all out and could just enjoy eating the coleslaw normally/the way it needed to be made in the first place lol :p Maple trees are really nice for sure, I love them too.

Latest guilty pleasure is watching all the seasons of Friends again lol, I love that show a lot though and it’s so comforting for sure :)

Do you believe in angels?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, ya I suspect your theory about the shock value thing is right, can’t imagine why else they’d do those flavors. That’s good about the bread, and sounds good about the grilled cheese sandwich too. Maybe I will see about making one tonight too now that my physical problem finally seems to thankfully be better :)

Agreed on it being nice that there’s affordable sites like that for non-rich people lol :p Yup, exactly about the raisins, I was kinda mad when that happened but felt better once I’d picked them all out and could just enjoy eating the coleslaw normally/the way it needed to be made in the first place lol :p Maple trees are really nice for sure, I love them too.

Latest guilty pleasure is watching all the seasons of Friends again lol, I love that show a lot though and it’s so comforting for sure :)

Do you believe in angels?
My mom got some butter cheap too, but eggs are still pretty pricy. Like $6 a dozen in the gas station, but hopefully they are cheaper somewhere else. I usually like to have the staple foods around so I can make a variety of things easily. I'm happy to hear that your problem has eased and hope you can make a grilled cheese. I haven't seen much of friends, but it looks like a good show.

I think they probably exist, I mean I must have a guardian angel to stop me from doing stupid stuff. :P

Would you eat this if you got paid? lol

1737772497467.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
My mom got some butter cheap too, but eggs are still pretty pricy. Like $6 a dozen in the gas station, but hopefully they are cheaper somewhere else. I usually like to have the staple foods around so I can make a variety of things easily. I'm happy to hear that your problem has eased and hope you can make a grilled cheese. I haven't seen much of friends, but it looks like a good show.

I think they probably exist, I mean I must have a guardian angel to stop me from doing stupid stuff. :P

Would you eat this if you got paid? lol

View attachment 71807
Ok, that’s cool about your mom getting cheap butter, and wow, that’s pretty expensive for eggs. They are usually a better deal in grocery stores/supermarket kinds of places though, so maybe that’s why they were more like that. I like to have staple foods around for making things too.

Thanks, I’m really glad my physical pain problem stopped too. Ya, I had a grilled cheese a couple nights ago and definitely enjoyed it a lot :) Ok about not having seen much of Friends, it’s a great show though for sure. Lol I feel the same that I must have a guardian angel cos otherwise I easily coulda done some VERY unwise things, lol.

I’m a bit confused about “what” that is tbh lol. Is it a bunch of salad foods inside clear Jello? If it is, then hmm…well, I guess if someone was paying me then I’d eat it lol. I don’t think I’d like it very much though since I’ve never been a big fan of Jello.

Have you ever played Connect 4 online?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, that’s cool about your mom getting cheap butter, and wow, that’s pretty expensive for eggs. They are usually a better deal in grocery stores/supermarket kinds of places though, so maybe that’s why they were more like that. I like to have staple foods around for making things too.

Thanks, I’m really glad my physical pain problem stopped too. Ya, I had a grilled cheese a couple nights ago and definitely enjoyed it a lot :) Ok about not having seen much of Friends, it’s a great show though for sure. Lol I feel the same that I must have a guardian angel cos otherwise I easily coulda done some VERY unwise things, lol.

I’m a bit confused about “what” that is tbh lol. Is it a bunch of salad foods inside clear Jello? If it is, then hmm…well, I guess if someone was paying me then I’d eat it lol. I don’t think I’d like it very much though since I’ve never been a big fan of Jello.

Have you ever played Connect 4 online?
I don't know why eggs are so expensive but they keep varying the prices. Hopefully we can get them at a decent price so we will have those at least. I made a grilled cheese last night but it wasn't too crispy. I think it cooked too fast on one side and not enough on the other. Lol yeah I think it is, but I won't eat any kind of savory Jello. :P

No, but that sounds fun. Can't even remember the last time I played it offline.

Have you ever seen a whale?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know why eggs are so expensive but they keep varying the prices. Hopefully we can get them at a decent price so we will have those at least. I made a grilled cheese last night but it wasn't too crispy. I think it cooked too fast on one side and not enough on the other. Lol yeah I think it is, but I won't eat any kind of savory Jello. :P

No, but that sounds fun. Can't even remember the last time I played it offline.

Have you ever seen a whale?
Ya, I’m not sure of the reason for that either. I hope you’ll be able to get them at a decent price too. Cool about making a grilled cheese sandwich last night, now I want to have one again lol. Sorry to hear it wasn’t crispy and didn’t cook evenly on both sides, ya that can be annoying.

Ok about that being salad things inside Jello, ya that sounds like it’d be kinda gross tbh lol :p Ya, Connect 4 is a fun game :)

Yup, pretty sure it’s only ever been at the Aquarium though lol. They’re cool though.

What is one of your fave kinds of juice?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, I’m not sure of the reason for that either. I hope you’ll be able to get them at a decent price too. Cool about making a grilled cheese sandwich last night, now I want to have one again lol. Sorry to hear it wasn’t crispy and didn’t cook evenly on both sides, ya that can be annoying.

Ok about that being salad things inside Jello, ya that sounds like it’d be kinda gross tbh lol :p Ya, Connect 4 is a fun game :)

Yup, pretty sure it’s only ever been at the Aquarium though lol. They’re cool though.

What is one of your fave kinds of juice?
Hopefully the next time I make one it will turn out better. I'll probably just have to make sure the heat is low enough and it won't cook too fast. I can't imagine putting veggies or meat inside of Jello, because there should only be fruit or marshmallows in there. I've never been to an aquarium either, but that sounds fun.

Hmm, well grape is always good, but I like a lot of kinds.

What is the meaning of your name?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Hopefully the next time I make one it will turn out better. I'll probably just have to make sure the heat is low enough and it won't cook too fast. I can't imagine putting veggies or meat inside of Jello, because there should only be fruit or marshmallows in there. I've never been to an aquarium either, but that sounds fun.

Hmm, well grape is always good, but I like a lot of kinds.

What is the meaning of your name?
Aw yup, I’m sure it will :) Ya I always make them on a low heat too, takes longer but seems to turn out better, plus I’m always worried about burning it lol. Ya same with the Jello thing, I’m not really a fan of it in ANY way though. I liked it as a kid, but once I was a teen then it grossed me out and still does now a bit :p

I hope you’ll get to go to an aquarium soon, they’re neat and it’s interesting to see lots of diff kinds of ocean life imo.

Meaning of my name (my real name) is white wave. Wish it had a cooler/more interesting meaning lol, I like my middle name more for that for sure :)

What is something you feel grateful for right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw yup, I’m sure it will :) Ya I always make them on a low heat too, takes longer but seems to turn out better, plus I’m always worried about burning it lol. Ya same with the Jello thing, I’m not really a fan of it in ANY way though. I liked it as a kid, but once I was a teen then it grossed me out and still does now a bit :p

I hope you’ll get to go to an aquarium soon, they’re neat and it’s interesting to see lots of diff kinds of ocean life imo.

Meaning of my name (my real name) is white wave. Wish it had a cooler/more interesting meaning lol, I like my middle name more for that for sure :)

What is something you feel grateful for right now?
I thought about making one tonight, but I guess I don't really feel like it right now. :P So I can just do it another night. Good point, but if you were forced to eat Jello, it's probably easier to eat one that doesn't have meat or other weird stuff in it. :D I am not sure where the closest aquarium is here, but I hope I can find one. Your name has a cooler definition than mine, I think it just means "follower of Christ" or something like that.

The fact that I'm still here and trying to make it through everything.

What is the weirdest thing you have in your fridge right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I thought about making one tonight, but I guess I don't really feel like it right now. :P So I can just do it another night. Good point, but if you were forced to eat Jello, it's probably easier to eat one that doesn't have meat or other weird stuff in it. :D I am not sure where the closest aquarium is here, but I hope I can find one. Your name has a cooler definition than mine, I think it just means "follower of Christ" or something like that.

The fact that I'm still here and trying to make it through everything.

What is the weirdest thing you have in your fridge right now?
Aw, ya same kinda :p Agreed on the Jello thing too. I hope you’ll be able to find an aquarium near you too, they are neat. Lol thanks for saying that about my name meaning, I think yours has a cool meaning as well.

I’m grateful you’re here too, and grateful I am here as well, despite all the stress and worry, I’m glad and grateful for the many good things that are in my life too, and in life in general. So many good things imo :)

We don’t really have any “weird” things in our fridge, just kinda regular/average kinds of things lol. We have some pickles in there, so maybe them? Lol :p

Are you wearing anything blue right now?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top