• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, agreed on that. Aw thanks, glad you like the name Bella, me too. I hope we’ll both be able to go to the beach soon too. Sounds like a cool outfit you were wearing.

Not sure of the strangest thing I ever found, unless it could include pics online lol, definitely found lotsa strange pics/art online. When it’s well done then I love it a lot. I love when things are drawn in a creepy but cute kind of way. Also some surreal art is definitely strange, but awesome. Really makes you think, I love it :)

Do you have a fave style of visual art?
It's a pretty name and it can suit animals and people very well. There are lots of weird things online for sure so you're always bound to find something strange.

I'm not sure, there's lots of different kinds that I like.

What is the next thing you want to buy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's a pretty name and it can suit animals and people very well. There are lots of weird things online for sure so you're always bound to find something strange.

I'm not sure, there's lots of different kinds that I like.

What is the next thing you want to buy?
Agreed on the name, and also on there being lotsa weird things online lol. Ya I like lotsa diff styles of art too, hard to pick just “one” fave for sure :p

Next thing I want to buy is one of those blanket hoodie things, have wanted one for a while but haven’t bought one cos they can be a bit pricey, and also, I really have nowhere to keep such a “bulky” kind of thing as that anyway, lol :p Would sure be handy over the last couple weeks though, can get cold even in here at times, and blankets don’t always cooperate very well.

What is something you’ve bought in the last month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed on the name, and also on there being lotsa weird things online lol. Ya I like lotsa diff styles of art too, hard to pick just “one” fave for sure :p

Next thing I want to buy is one of those blanket hoodie things, have wanted one for a while but haven’t bought one cos they can be a bit pricey, and also, I really have nowhere to keep such a “bulky” kind of thing as that anyway, lol :p Would sure be handy over the last couple weeks though, can get cold even in here at times, and blankets don’t always cooperate very well.

What is something you’ve bought in the last month?
Those look cool, and I'm sure they would keep you warm, especially in this type of weather. But you can wear them in other seasons too as long as it's not too hot.

Freeze dried candy, and I want to get more :P

What is a show that you wish had more seasons?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Those look cool, and I'm sure they would keep you warm, especially in this type of weather. But you can wear them in other seasons too as long as it's not too hot.

Freeze dried candy, and I want to get more :P

What is a show that you wish had more seasons?
Ya, agreed that they look cool. Awesome about the freeze dried candy, I want to get more too, especially of the candy corn lol :p

Oh man, so many shows, but ok I will pick Friends. Glad it had 10 seasons at least.

What is a food you’ve eaten in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, agreed that they look cool. Awesome about the freeze dried candy, I want to get more too, especially of the candy corn lol :p

Oh man, so many shows, but ok I will pick Friends. Glad it had 10 seasons at least.

What is a food you’ve eaten in the last day?
They have some at the Family Dollar near here, but that's a mile and a half walk so I don't really want to do that again until it gets nicer.

A food I've eaten in the last day was a taco. :P

What are your favorite card games?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
They have some at the Family Dollar near here, but that's a mile and a half walk so I don't really want to do that again until it gets nicer.

A food I've eaten in the last day was a taco. :P

What are your favorite card games?
Cool, I should check the dollar store near here to see if they have freeze dried candy there too, that’d be great if they did. Sorry to hear it’s a long walk away, hope it gets nicer soon so you can go there and get more :)

Hmm, favorite card games, well I don’t really know many overall, I like solitaire for “playing alone” though, and with people I like Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Kings in the Corner and War can be kinda fun sometimes too, it can go on for a LONG time though lol :p

Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Cool, I should check the dollar store near here to see if they have freeze dried candy there too, that’d be great if they did. Sorry to hear it’s a long walk away, hope it gets nicer soon so you can go there and get more :)

Hmm, favorite card games, well I don’t really know many overall, I like solitaire for “playing alone” though, and with people I like Crazy Eights, Old Maid, Kings in the Corner and War can be kinda fun sometimes too, it can go on for a LONG time though lol :p

Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
I'm not sure if you have the same dollar stores as here or not, there's like 3 main types here and prices vary between each of them, but generally items are still cheap enough. My mom might go soon and get some things including more word searches, because I always need those. :D I haven't played any card games in a long time, but maybe I will again someitme.

No, but I don't often wear it anyway. Maybe I should start again.

Do you have a favorite TV series?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm not sure if you have the same dollar stores as here or not, there's like 3 main types here and prices vary between each of them, but generally items are still cheap enough. My mom might go soon and get some things including more word searches, because I always need those. :D I haven't played any card games in a long time, but maybe I will again someitme.

No, but I don't often wear it anyway. Maybe I should start again.

Do you have a favorite TV series?
Ya I’m not sure if we have the same dollar stores here or not either, probably have some similar ones though. Cool about the word searches, ya those are fun. I have a word search app I play every day on my phone, it’s fun too. I play a solitaire app on my phone daily too lol. Sometimes I also play with real cards too though.

I rarely wear jewelry either, sometimes I wear necklaces though. Would probably wear those more if people noticed them more. Anyway whatever it’s fine, kind of a pain to have to put it on anyway.

Hmm, hard to pick just “one” fave tv series, but ok I will say South Park.

Do you like the idea of doing a yearly birthday card exchange with a friend?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya I’m not sure if we have the same dollar stores here or not either, probably have some similar ones though. Cool about the word searches, ya those are fun. I have a word search app I play every day on my phone, it’s fun too. I play a solitaire app on my phone daily too lol. Sometimes I also play with real cards too though.

I rarely wear jewelry either, sometimes I wear necklaces though. Would probably wear those more if people noticed them more. Anyway whatever it’s fine, kind of a pain to have to put it on anyway.

Hmm, hard to pick just “one” fave tv series, but ok I will say South Park.

Do you like the idea of doing a yearly birthday card exchange with a friend?
I like to play games online and also games that I can play offline too. My mom said she would get a few when she goes on Friday so that will keep me occupied for a while. :P Yeah, I don't dress up too much, but I would if I had reasons to. I love South Park too and there's some other shows I watch often.

Yeah, that sounds fun. I don't get many cards in general so that would be nice.

Do you have any allergies?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like to play games online and also games that I can play offline too. My mom said she would get a few when she goes on Friday so that will keep me occupied for a while. :P Yeah, I don't dress up too much, but I would if I had reasons to. I love South Park too and there's some other shows I watch often.

Yeah, that sounds fun. I don't get many cards in general so that would be nice.

Do you have any allergies?
That’s cool that you like to play some games both online and offline, me too. Glad your mom said she’d get you some more of the word search books on Friday too, sounds good :) Same here with dressing up more if I had reasons too, I’m ok with not having to do that often though, can be a bit tiring and usually when I’m at most of those social kinds of things the main thing that’s on my mind is when I can leave and be back home lol.

Awesome about liking the idea of doing a yearly bday card exchange with a friend, I definitely love that idea a lot too. I get cards from some family members each year, and sometimes my rl friend, but some years he doesn’t give cards.

No, I don’t have any allergies thankfully.

Have you eaten something in the last hour?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool that you like to play some games both online and offline, me too. Glad your mom said she’d get you some more of the word search books on Friday too, sounds good :) Same here with dressing up more if I had reasons too, I’m ok with not having to do that often though, can be a bit tiring and usually when I’m at most of those social kinds of things the main thing that’s on my mind is when I can leave and be back home lol.

Awesome about liking the idea of doing a yearly bday card exchange with a friend, I definitely love that idea a lot too. I get cards from some family members each year, and sometimes my rl friend, but some years he doesn’t give cards.

No, I don’t have any allergies thankfully.

Have you eaten something in the last hour?
She is getting a ride with the service that takes people around locally for a pretty decent price. It's cheaper than a taxi for sure. I'll probably go with her and see what else I can pick up. I wonder if they'll still have some stuff leftover from Valentine's Day marked down. I don't have too many allergies, I think penicillin is the only one I know about.

Yeah, I just ate dinner like an hour ago.

What is something spontaneous you have done lately?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
She is getting a ride with the service that takes people around locally for a pretty decent price. It's cheaper than a taxi for sure. I'll probably go with her and see what else I can pick up. I wonder if they'll still have some stuff leftover from Valentine's Day marked down. I don't have too many allergies, I think penicillin is the only one I know about.

Yeah, I just ate dinner like an hour ago.

What is something spontaneous you have done lately?
Oh wow, I’m so glad there’s a service like that there, pretty sure we don’t have anything like that here. I’m glad it’s more affordable than a taxi though, the taxis around here are a bit of a rip off lol.

That’s great that you’ll go with her and see about some Vday sale things, hope you find some cool stuff you like. Glad you don’t have many allergies aside from penicillin too, I feel so bad for people who have lotsa allergies, it must suck so bad.

A spontaneous thing I did was earlier today, took a detour when I went to the library to go over by the pond and say hi to the ducks and geese. Not a very “exciting” spontaneous thing I know lol, but I love seeing them, they’re so cute with how they kick their little feet in the water and all the funny quacking sounds they make too :p

Have you experienced déjà vu recently?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh wow, I’m so glad there’s a service like that there, pretty sure we don’t have anything like that here. I’m glad it’s more affordable than a taxi though, the taxis around here are a bit of a rip off lol.

That’s great that you’ll go with her and see about some Vday sale things, hope you find some cool stuff you like. Glad you don’t have many allergies aside from penicillin too, I feel so bad for people who have lotsa allergies, it must suck so bad.

A spontaneous thing I did was earlier today, took a detour when I went to the library to go over by the pond and say hi to the ducks and geese. Not a very “exciting” spontaneous thing I know lol, but I love seeing them, they’re so cute with how they kick their little feet in the water and all the funny quacking sounds they make too :p

Have you experienced déjà vu recently?
It's too bad they don't have anything like that there, but yeah it is convenient for sure. She said that the guy had no seats in the back last time or took them out or something, so she isn't sure if I will be able to go with her. Oh well, I made a list anyway so I think she can handle it haha. That is cute though, glad that you were able to see them today.

Not lately that I can think of, but it does happen occasionally.

What is something from your childhood that you still enjoy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's too bad they don't have anything like that there, but yeah it is convenient for sure. She said that the guy had no seats in the back last time or took them out or something, so she isn't sure if I will be able to go with her. Oh well, I made a list anyway so I think she can handle it haha. That is cute though, glad that you were able to see them today.

Not lately that I can think of, but it does happen occasionally.

What is something from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Yup, hopefully we’ll have something like that here soon though. Thanks, ya I was glad to see the cute ducks and geese at the pond for sure :) I don’t get déjà vu much either.

Something from my childhood that I still enjoy are toys lol. I mean I don’t “play” with them anymore, but I definitely still like some of them, and dolls too. Oh also puzzles.

Do you feel like you are able to “relax” easily, or are you usually more worried about things?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, hopefully we’ll have something like that here soon though. Thanks, ya I was glad to see the cute ducks and geese at the pond for sure :) I don’t get déjà vu much either.

Something from my childhood that I still enjoy are toys lol. I mean I don’t “play” with them anymore, but I definitely still like some of them, and dolls too. Oh also puzzles.

Do you feel like you are able to “relax” easily, or are you usually more worried about things?
Yeah me too, and I still have some stuffies so I didn't get rid of the childhood things altogether. :P

I'm usually worried, but I would love to be able to relax more.

Do you believe in fate, or can you shape your own destiny?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah me too, and I still have some stuffies so I didn't get rid of the childhood things altogether. :P

I'm usually worried, but I would love to be able to relax more.

Do you believe in fate, or can you shape your own destiny?
Awesome, and same. I still have a teddy bear my mom got me when I was a baby, it’s really cute lol. I understand about usually being worried, it’s like that for me too most of the time. I hope we will both be able to relax a lot more soon :)

I think it is a complex mix of both of those things (fate and free-will) that shape a person’s life. I’ve read before about “organized chaos” and that’s a theory about things that appear “random” actually having a pattern underneath them. It explains it far better here for anyone who’s interested in learning more about it, it’s quite fascinating imo ;) Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

It’s definitely reassuring to me that it’s not only “one or the other” because for it to only be one of those would kinda suck imo lol :p I’m glad ultimately that we have some degree of control over how things turn out, but that it isn’t “all” on us, cos damn that’s sure a lot of pressure, lol :p

Do you enjoy learning about new ways of thinking about things?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Awesome, and same. I still have a teddy bear my mom got me when I was a baby, it’s really cute lol. I understand about usually being worried, it’s like that for me too most of the time. I hope we will both be able to relax a lot more soon :)

I think it is a complex mix of both of those things (fate and free-will) that shape a person’s life. I’ve read before about “organized chaos” and that’s a theory about things that appear “random” actually having a pattern underneath them. It explains it far better here for anyone who’s interested in learning more about it, it’s quite fascinating imo ;) Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

It’s definitely reassuring to me that it’s not only “one or the other” because for it to only be one of those would kinda suck imo lol :p I’m glad ultimately that we have some degree of control over how things turn out, but that it isn’t “all” on us, cos damn that’s sure a lot of pressure, lol :p

Do you enjoy learning about new ways of thinking about things?
That's cute, and I have a few from when I was pretty young but some are more recent. I'll still buy any cute ones that I see in the store if they are cheap enough. That's some really good insight, deeper than I have thought of it before but it's interesting to think about.

Yeah, for sure. I don't always want to be stuck in my same old ways. :P

What are your favorite snacks?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's cute, and I have a few from when I was pretty young but some are more recent. I'll still buy any cute ones that I see in the store if they are cheap enough. That's some really good insight, deeper than I have thought of it before but it's interesting to think about.

Yeah, for sure. I don't always want to be stuck in my same old ways. :P

What are your favorite snacks?
That’s cool that you still have some from when you were pretty young. Ya some of mine are more recent too. Ya I like that chaos theory info too, so interesting :)

Some of my fave snacks are Honey Nut Chex, roasted seaweed, Dunkaroos, chips (various kinds) and crackers. All very healthy things, I know lol :p

What is something you wish you could be doing right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool that you still have some from when you were pretty young. Ya some of mine are more recent too. Ya I like that chaos theory info too, so interesting :)

Some of my fave snacks are Honey Nut Chex, roasted seaweed, Dunkaroos, chips (various kinds) and crackers. All very healthy things, I know lol :p

What is something you wish you could be doing right now?
I like all of those things too, and it doesn't matter if they are healthy or not, they are still good. :P

Probably be healthier and more active, I need to keep working on that though.

What usually makes you smile?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like all of those things too, and it doesn't matter if they are healthy or not, they are still good. :P

Probably be healthier and more active, I need to keep working on that though.

What usually makes you smile?
Awesome, and aw lol well thank you, I appreciate your reassurance about the healthiness thing for sure :p ;) Same with being healthier and more active, I’ve slowly been getting a bit better about that again after the serious energy blow I had last month (it’s not “just” what happened with sis, energy also being zapped from some other stressful things too, just really hoping things will be ok, somehow).

Lots of things make me smile, but some of them are whenever I come here on SF in the Gameroom and see new posts from you (and others too of course, but especially you since we’re good friends and all lol), whenever I see my sweet lil kitty, seeing kitties in general, eating, beautiful pics, reading…ok, I will stop this list here now, there’s lotsa things though for sure :) :D ;)

Do you have a hard time saying “no” when someone asks you to do something?
(I sure do, always feel so bloody guilty) :p
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top