• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad you felt ok today, sorry about not being happy but that is good your mood isn’t too sad either :) Ya, you’re right, antisocial was always looked at as such a negative thing to be “really worried about” in my family, but ya, I agree there’s nothing wrong with it as long as it’s not a permanent state of being or something lol :p

I do overall believe that everything happens for a reason, yes. I think sometimes that reason can be especially difficult to understand, but I like to think there is some kind of reason for everything at least. It can’t all just be for nothing, wouldn’t really even make much sense imo.

Has anyone ever told you that you “overthink”, or to “stop overthinking”?
It's not always a negative thing, sometimes you just need time to yourself to rest and recharge. I tend to think the same, even some of the difficult things, but I wish they didn't happen.

Yes, but that's hard to do when it's something I have been doing for most of my life.

What is your biggest collection?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's not always a negative thing, sometimes you just need time to yourself to rest and recharge. I tend to think the same, even some of the difficult things, but I wish they didn't happen.

Yes, but that's hard to do when it's something I have been doing for most of my life.

What is your biggest collection?
Yup, exactly! Especially when you’re an introvert like I am lol. I would say much more often than not that I am in the state of “needing to recharge”.

I think a plus side to being that way is I actually do a much more genuine energy exchange with people than they usually recognize or appreciate, so that’s probably part of why I feel more tired from the exchanges. I don’t usually feel drained in a bad way from them, but definitely where I need to recharge after yup.

I wish those more challenging/difficult things didn’t happen too for sure, hopefully when we’re no longer in the physical world it will all make more sense at least. I understand about the overthinking thing, in my case I don’t know that it actually would have been a very “natural” thing, but having thoughtless, mostly negligent parents who are hard on you will definitely only worsen being that way for sure (definitely the case with me, oh well).

My biggest collection is probably either of miniature things or plushies lol. Have a fair amount of clothes too, oh and books. Ya, all those things I guess :p

If you could change into any animal you wanted to, which one would you want to be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly! Especially when you’re an introvert like I am lol. I would say much more often than not that I am in the state of “needing to recharge”.

I think a plus side to being that way is I actually do a much more genuine energy exchange with people than they usually recognize or appreciate, so that’s probably part of why I feel more tired from the exchanges. I don’t usually feel drained in a bad way from them, but definitely where I need to recharge after yup.

I wish those more challenging/difficult things didn’t happen too for sure, hopefully when we’re no longer in the physical world it will all make more sense at least. I understand about the overthinking thing, in my case I don’t know that it actually would have been a very “natural” thing, but having thoughtless, mostly negligent parents who are hard on you will definitely only worsen being that way for sure (definitely the case with me, oh well).

My biggest collection is probably either of miniature things or plushies lol. Have a fair amount of clothes too, oh and books. Ya, all those things I guess :p

If you could change into any animal you wanted to, which one would you want to be?
I'm mostly like that too, but I'm extroverted with people I know well and trust. Yeah, that makes sense, because you don't give your energy out freely. I don't think it's a bad thing to overthink, I mean it can be hard when it's about negative things, but at least it's better than having a completely empty mind lol. I have a lot of all of those things too.

Maybe a cat, because it would be a fun existence.

What is some good general advice that you would give to someone?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm mostly like that too, but I'm extroverted with people I know well and trust. Yeah, that makes sense, because you don't give your energy out freely. I don't think it's a bad thing to overthink, I mean it can be hard when it's about negative things, but at least it's better than having a completely empty mind lol. I have a lot of all of those things too.

Maybe a cat, because it would be a fun existence.

What is some good general advice that you would give to someone?
I guess I’m a bit more extroverted with people I know well and trust too. Yup, exactly with not giving my energy out as freely.

I agree about it not always being a bad thing to “overthink” and that it’s better than having an empty mind lol. Cool that you have lots of those things too. It’d be fun to be a cat, it’s probably what I’d pick too :p

Some good general advice I’d give to someone is it’s important to communicate in a clear and effective way with people, to listen well, show compassion and be kind, but to do your best to not let people abuse you or take advantage of you. People often have to be “taught” how to treat you, and learn what you are willing to tolerate and what you are not.

Do you have more than 1 pillow on your bed?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I guess I’m a bit more extroverted with people I know well and trust too. Yup, exactly with not giving my energy out as freely.

I agree about it not always being a bad thing to “overthink” and that it’s better than having an empty mind lol. Cool that you have lots of those things too. It’d be fun to be a cat, it’s probably what I’d pick too :p

Some good general advice I’d give to someone is it’s important to communicate in a clear and effective way with people, to listen well, show compassion and be kind, but to do your best to not let people abuse you or take advantage of you. People often have to be “taught” how to treat you, and learn what you are willing to tolerate and what you are not.

Do you have more than 1 pillow on your bed?
Those are all really good points, and it's good to keep that in mind. I know it can be hard for me to not let people hurt me sometimes.

No, but it's easiest for me to sleep with one.

What is something new that you want to try?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Those are all really good points, and it's good to keep that in mind. I know it can be hard for me to not let people hurt me sometimes.

No, but it's easiest for me to sleep with one.

What is something new that you want to try?
Thanks, I’m glad you liked what I said and thought those were good points. I try my best to keep it all in mind but it’s hard sometimes for sure. I definitely understand about the people hurting you thing cos I can sometimes still get hurt by people as well. Doing my best to be much less trusting though, it’s hard cos it’s not very “natural” for me to be that way, but with how things currently are it seems kinda necessary for survival (and mental sanity lol) imo.

I technically have 2 pillows on my bed, but only 1 that I use to sleep on. I can only sleep on 1 pillow too.

Hmm, something new I want to try…oh, I know, marmite. Lol. I’m guessing this question meant more like a new activity or hobby, I’m unsure of that right now but I have been thinking lately that I’d maybe like to try to make some cute miniature art, jewelry and figurines, not very sure how I’d do them though.

Just ideas for now really, would sure love to have a cool etsy store where I could sell all those things. I’d want to have the cutest sheep, donkeys, cats, jellyfish, monsters (cute ones though lol), unicorns, dinosaurs, robots and other things too :)

Have you played any card games in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, I’m glad you liked what I said and thought those were good points. I try my best to keep it all in mind but it’s hard sometimes for sure. I definitely understand about the people hurting you thing cos I can sometimes still get hurt by people as well. Doing my best to be much less trusting though, it’s hard cos it’s not very “natural” for me to be that way, but with how things currently are it seems kinda necessary for survival (and mental sanity lol) imo.

I technically have 2 pillows on my bed, but only 1 that I use to sleep on. I can only sleep on 1 pillow too.

Hmm, something new I want to try…oh, I know, marmite. Lol. I’m guessing this question meant more like a new activity or hobby, I’m unsure of that right now but I have been thinking lately that I’d maybe like to try to make some cute miniature art, jewelry and figurines, not very sure how I’d do them though.

Just ideas for now really, would sure love to have a cool etsy store where I could sell all those things. I’d want to have the cutest sheep, donkeys, cats, jellyfish, monsters (cute ones though lol), unicorns, dinosaurs, robots and other things too :)

Have you played any card games in the last week?
That's good in a way though, I mean you can give your trust out, but only to the right people. Sometimes it's hard to know who those people are, but you'll be able to discern that more as you get to know them. Oh, I didn't really specify I guess, but it can be anything new that you want to try. I think those are cool hobbies, I'd like to try some of them too. I think that you would have a cool Etsy store. :)

No, but maybe I should at some point.

Have you ever traced something using tracing paper?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good in a way though, I mean you can give your trust out, but only to the right people. Sometimes it's hard to know who those people are, but you'll be able to discern that more as you get to know them. Oh, I didn't really specify I guess, but it can be anything new that you want to try. I think those are cool hobbies, I'd like to try some of them too. I think that you would have a cool Etsy store. :)

No, but maybe I should at some point.

Have you ever traced something using tracing paper?
Yup, you’re right that it’s good to be a bit less trusting in some ways and that way only those who are deserving get my attention and energy. You’re right about it being hard to know who those people are but that it gets easier to figure out when you know them better.

Thanks, glad you think those hobbies sound cool and fun, and also that you think I’d have a cool etsy store, that’s so nice of you to say. I think you’d have a cool one too :)

Yup, I used tracing paper before, not for a lot of years, it’s fun to do that though.

Have you ever tried baklava?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, you’re right that it’s good to be a bit less trusting in some ways and that way only those who are deserving get my attention and energy. You’re right about it being hard to know who those people are but that it gets easier to figure out when you know them better.

Thanks, glad you think those hobbies sound cool and fun, and also that you think I’d have a cool etsy store, that’s so nice of you to say. I think you’d have a cool one too :)

Yup, I used tracing paper before, not for a lot of years, it’s fun to do that though.

Have you ever tried baklava?
I'd buy things from your store if you ever had one, and if I had enough money. Tracing paper can be fun and it makes me look artistic. :P

Yes, and it's one of my favorites.

Do you think that time travel will ever truly be possible?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'd buy things from your store if you ever had one, and if I had enough money. Tracing paper can be fun and it makes me look artistic. :P

Yes, and it's one of my favorites.

Do you think that time travel will ever truly be possible?
Aw, that’s so kind of you that you’d want to do that if you could, it definitely means a lot to me :) I’d want to also buy from your store too. I think you already are quite artistic, but I understand about feeling that way with tracing paper, I always liked how it made me look like I had extreme accuracy with drawing too :p That’s awesome that baklava is one of your fave foods, I like it a lot too for sure.

Yes, I think it will be possible someday. No idea how right now, but with all the amazing stuff technology can do, I’m sure it will also be a possibility someday, somehow.

Do you like the smell of pickles?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, that’s so kind of you that you’d want to do that if you could, it definitely means a lot to me :) I’d want to also buy from your store too. I think you already are quite artistic, but I understand about feeling that way with tracing paper, I always liked how it made me look like I had extreme accuracy with drawing too :p That’s awesome that baklava is one of your fave foods, I like it a lot too for sure.

Yes, I think it will be possible someday. No idea how right now, but with all the amazing stuff technology can do, I’m sure it will also be a possibility someday, somehow.

Do you like the smell of pickles?
Thank you, sometimes it's hard to think of myself that way when I haven't done any artwork for years. I hope it will be possible too because that would be awesome.

Yeah, it's not too bad usually.

What is your favorite firework color?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, sometimes it's hard to think of myself that way when I haven't done any artwork for years. I hope it will be possible too because that would be awesome.

Yeah, it's not too bad usually.

What is your favorite firework color?
You’re welcome. I like what Bob Ross (the painter) said about artists - that everyone is an artist, even if they don’t know it. He might not have said it exactly like that, but that was the gist of it.

Fave firework color is pink.

Are you feeling deeply upset, mad and/or offended right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome. I like what Bob Ross (the painter) said about artists - that everyone is an artist, even if they don’t know it. He might not have said it exactly like that, but that was the gist of it.

Fave firework color is pink.

Are you feeling deeply upset, mad and/or offended right now?
Well he had some good advice so I'll try to keep that in mind. I don't know if I have seen pink fireworks before, but that sounds awesome. :)

No, but I hope that won't happen again for a while. Well, I am kind of bothered because Trump is cutting Medicaid, and I have no idea how I will be able to afford doctor's visits, meds, or therapy.

Would you ever want to live in an underground house?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well he had some good advice so I'll try to keep that in mind. I don't know if I have seen pink fireworks before, but that sounds awesome. :)

No, but I hope that won't happen again for a while. Well, I am kind of bothered because Trump is cutting Medicaid, and I have no idea how I will be able to afford doctor's visits, meds, or therapy.

Would you ever want to live in an underground house?
Awesome, and ya I agree that he had good advice. I was pretty sure I saw some pink fireworks before. Pretty sure there’s no purple ones, but really thought there were pink. If there isn’t then I guess I’ll pick red then lol.

Sorry to hear about Trump cutting those things, that really sucks, he’s always seemed a bit heartless to me though. Sorry I know we’re not supposed to get into politics in most threads here but that’s my impression of him anyway, hope I’m wrong for sure. I hope you’ll be able to find a way to pay for those things.

No, I don’t think I’d want to live in an underground house, for a couple reasons. First, would probably be a very high chance of lots of bugs, which is gross. Also, cos I really need to be able to have some windows to look out of. Would feel like I was a prisoner in a dungeon without them lol.

Have you ever seen an albino squirrel in real life?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Awesome, and ya I agree that he had good advice. I was pretty sure I saw some pink fireworks before. Pretty sure there’s no purple ones, but really thought there were pink. If there isn’t then I guess I’ll pick red then lol.

Sorry to hear about Trump cutting those things, that really sucks, he’s always seemed a bit heartless to me though. Sorry I know we’re not supposed to get into politics in most threads here but that’s my impression of him anyway, hope I’m wrong for sure. I hope you’ll be able to find a way to pay for those things.

No, I don’t think I’d want to live in an underground house, for a couple reasons. First, would probably be a very high chance of lots of bugs, which is gross. Also, cos I really need to be able to have some windows to look out of. Would feel like I was a prisoner in a dungeon without them lol.

Have you ever seen an albino squirrel in real life?
There might be pink ones and they just aren't cool enough to bring them to us yet. :P No that's ok, I don't mind you saying that because it seems pretty true. Yeah, there wouldn't be much of a view in an underground house anyway, lol.

Not sure, but that sounds cool.

Do you ever feel like you are misinterpreted?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
There might be pink ones and they just aren't cool enough to bring them to us yet. :P No that's ok, I don't mind you saying that because it seems pretty true. Yeah, there wouldn't be much of a view in an underground house anyway, lol.

Not sure, but that sounds cool.

Do you ever feel like you are misinterpreted?
Ya, it’s been a long time since I went and actually “watched” a fireworks display, but pretty sure there were some pink ones. I hope they’ll be cool and bring them to you soon. Ok, thanks, glad it wasn’t offensive for me to say that, and like I said, I’m definitely very open to the possibility that I’m wrong about that, and hope that I am lol.

Albino squirrels are supposedly quite rare, I never saw one in real life either, only in a pic.

Yes, definitely, sometimes. Thankfully it’s pretty rare because I try VERY hard (probably to a fault, lol) to be clear with what I’m saying and meaning. Trying to be a bit less transparent about things these days though, cos some types seem to see it as an opportunity to exploit/take advantage, and I have no interest in that nonsense at all.

If you could make any kind of app you wanted to, what would it be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, it’s been a long time since I went and actually “watched” a fireworks display, but pretty sure there were some pink ones. I hope they’ll be cool and bring them to you soon. Ok, thanks, glad it wasn’t offensive for me to say that, and like I said, I’m definitely very open to the possibility that I’m wrong about that, and hope that I am lol.

Albino squirrels are supposedly quite rare, I never saw one in real life either, only in a pic.

Yes, definitely, sometimes. Thankfully it’s pretty rare because I try VERY hard (probably to a fault, lol) to be clear with what I’m saying and meaning. Trying to be a bit less transparent about things these days though, cos some types seem to see it as an opportunity to exploit/take advantage, and I have no interest in that nonsense at all.

If you could make any kind of app you wanted to, what would it be?
I try to be pretty clear too, but sometimes people might get the wrong impression because it can be hard to come across the right way on text, and they can't hear my tone of voice or anything. So I try to clear things up if I can.

An app that would clean things for me. :P

Do you ever make wishes at 11:11?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I try to be pretty clear too, but sometimes people might get the wrong impression because it can be hard to come across the right way on text, and they can't hear my tone of voice or anything. So I try to clear things up if I can.

An app that would clean things for me. :P

Do you ever make wishes at 11:11?
Ya, I know what you mean. Especially with more delicate subjects, no matter how tactful or clear one is, it is still always subject to misinterpretation. Usually I try to say often that if the person feels unsure or upset about something I’ve said to please let me know so I can clarify. Sometimes even just saying that seems to help things go a bit smoother (the reassurance of it most likely) but it still depends on the person as well. That’s good you try to clear things up if you can though, me too.

I love the idea of an app that would clean things for you! I hope they’ll have one like that someday lol.

Yup, I sometimes do that, but I haven’t for a while now. Now that one of my biggest wishes came true, I don’t really have to worry about winning the lotto anymore (would still be nice if I could though so I could have a car and do some travelling lol).

What is one of your fave apps?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, I know what you mean. Especially with more delicate subjects, no matter how tactful or clear one is, it is still always subject to misinterpretation. Usually I try to say often that if the person feels unsure or upset about something I’ve said to please let me know so I can clarify. Sometimes even just saying that seems to help things go a bit smoother (the reassurance of it most likely) but it still depends on the person as well. That’s good you try to clear things up if you can though, me too.

I love the idea of an app that would clean things for you! I hope they’ll have one like that someday lol.

Yup, I sometimes do that, but I haven’t for a while now. Now that one of my biggest wishes came true, I don’t really have to worry about winning the lotto anymore (would still be nice if I could though so I could have a car and do some travelling lol).

What is one of your fave apps?
I don't want people to misinterpret me either so I always try to make things clear if I can. I'm glad that one of your biggest wishes came true and I hope you can get enough to be able to buy a car.

Probably Chapters because I write on there.

Do you believe in guardian angels?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't want people to misinterpret me either so I always try to make things clear if I can. I'm glad that one of your biggest wishes came true and I hope you can get enough to be able to buy a car.

Probably Chapters because I write on there.

Do you believe in guardian angels?
That’s awesome, I do my best to do that as well. Aw thank you, I hope you’ll be able to get enough to get a car too, and whatever else you want as well :) That app sounds cool, I should check it out sometime.

Yes, I definitely do. There have been lots of lucky things that have happened to me over the years, I like to think it has involved at least some degree of “divine intervention” in the form of a guardian angel. It’s a very comforting and reassuring thing to believe in if nothing else :)

Have you eaten a burger in the last week?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top