• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I’m really sorry those people have been so sadistic like that. Ya, those types are rarely self-aware or humble enough to recognize that they ever do anything wrong. I hope you won’t have to deal with that as much anymore, you definitely deserve much better.

Yup, the “soul feeling heavy” thing definitely makes sense. When I feel like that, I usually read, play a game, watch a funny movie, show or video or talk to someone if it’s possible. Eating chocolate usually helps a bit too, but I know that’s not a healthy thing to do often lol.

Are you feeling disappointed about anything right now?
I try to deal with people like that as little as I can and stick with the people who support me and treat me well. Life is too short to put up with that kind of crap. I usually do hobbies and things too and that sems to help me feel better.

Disappointed in how some people treat me, but trying not to overthink it, because that's on them and not me.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I try to deal with people like that as little as I can and stick with the people who support me and treat me well. Life is too short to put up with that kind of crap. I usually do hobbies and things too and that sems to help me feel better.

Disappointed in how some people treat me, but trying not to overthink it, because that's on them and not me.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
That sounds like a very good way to be for sure. I do my best to do that too. That’s great that you do hobbies and other things and that it helps with feeling better. Sorry to hear you were feeling disappointed in how people treat you, but glad you were trying to not overthink it. Same for me for sure.

No, not really. Friend came over yesterday though and we watched a bit of “Fallout”, it seems like a good show so far. Might watch more of it or maybe another show in a few hours, or maybe just play my games or read. Not sure lol. Nothing very exciting, but it’s kinda dark and rainy out so I prefer to just stay inside right now anyway :p

Is it raining where you are right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That sounds like a very good way to be for sure. I do my best to do that too. That’s great that you do hobbies and other things and that it helps with feeling better. Sorry to hear you were feeling disappointed in how people treat you, but glad you were trying to not overthink it. Same for me for sure.

No, not really. Friend came over yesterday though and we watched a bit of “Fallout”, it seems like a good show so far. Might watch more of it or maybe another show in a few hours, or maybe just play my games or read. Not sure lol. Nothing very exciting, but it’s kinda dark and rainy out so I prefer to just stay inside right now anyway :p

Is it raining where you are right now?
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your friend and did some fun things today. I didn't do much aside from making videos, but that's still fun.

No, and hopefully not snowing either. lol

Are you looking forward to something?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm glad you got to spend some time with your friend and did some fun things today. I didn't do much aside from making videos, but that's still fun.

No, and hopefully not snowing either. lol

Are you looking forward to something?
Thanks, me too. Glad you had fun making videos too. I made some AI art but most of it kinda sucked lol. It’s fun to try though.

Kinda, looking forward to Vday anyway cos I have some Valentines cards & gifts to give to a couple people. Plan-wise, there isn’t really anything for the next few days since our elevator will be down. Oh well, could always be worse for sure.

Have you washed dishes in the last hour?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, me too. Glad you had fun making videos too. I made some AI art but most of it kinda sucked lol. It’s fun to try though.

Kinda, looking forward to Vday anyway cos I have some Valentines cards & gifts to give to a couple people. Plan-wise, there isn’t really anything for the next few days since our elevator will be down. Oh well, could always be worse for sure.

Have you washed dishes in the last hour?
I'm sure it doesn't suck, I think that about some of my videos but then people like them. I'm not really looking forward to V-Day since my bf seems to have completely disappeared, but I do like that day because it is my nephew's birthday.

No, but there's not many in the sink right now.

What do you do when you feel conflicted about something?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm sure it doesn't suck, I think that about some of my videos but then people like them. I'm not really looking forward to V-Day since my bf seems to have completely disappeared, but I do like that day because it is my nephew's birthday.

No, but there's not many in the sink right now.

What do you do when you feel conflicted about something?
Thank you, I definitely appreciate that a lot. I get so frustrated on there sometimes, especially when it feels like so many others get such perfect and awesome results. Some of them are actual, official graphic designers though, so it makes sense they’d be able to work the AI far better than I can.

Sorry to hear you aren’t looking forward to Vday, and also about your bf. I hope he will reply back soon and talk to you more again. That’s cool it’s your nephew’s bday though.

When I feel conflicted about something, I will usually ask for opinions/perspective about it, consult my tarot cards, or sometimes just try to reason out “what to do” myself. I like to think I generally make pretty sound/just decisions about things.

Have you worn anything pink in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I definitely appreciate that a lot. I get so frustrated on there sometimes, especially when it feels like so many others get such perfect and awesome results. Some of them are actual, official graphic designers though, so it makes sense they’d be able to work the AI far better than I can.

Sorry to hear you aren’t looking forward to Vday, and also about your bf. I hope he will reply back soon and talk to you more again. That’s cool it’s your nephew’s bday though.

When I feel conflicted about something, I will usually ask for opinions/perspective about it, consult my tarot cards, or sometimes just try to reason out “what to do” myself. I like to think I generally make pretty sound/just decisions about things.

Have you worn anything pink in the last week?
I feel like that on Sora too...some of the videos are so professionally made with amazing effects, and I feel like mine suck in comparison. I barely gain followers but get enough likes so that's good anyway. I don't know if he will be back at all, but I'm preparing for anything at this point.

Yes, I'm wearing a pink shirt today.

What is the best way to relax?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I feel like that on Sora too...some of the videos are so professionally made with amazing effects, and I feel like mine suck in comparison. I barely gain followers but get enough likes so that's good anyway. I don't know if he will be back at all, but I'm preparing for anything at this point.

Yes, I'm wearing a pink shirt today.

What is the best way to relax?
Sorry to hear you feel that way on the Sora site, but I’m glad you get likes at least, that’s always nice. I have a fair amount of followers on the AI site I go on, but that doesn’t always guarantee popularity. Many just kinda do the “follow back” thing, which is nice of course. Anyway, hopefully someday I’ll get 200+ likes on one of my pics within the day lol :p

There’s lots of great ways to relax, but some of the ways I consider the best are drinking tea, thinking of (or better yet, writing down) things I feel grateful for, watching cute/funny/light-hearted videos on youtube (especially of animals or other cute kinds of things), reading and playing games.

Sometimes it actually does also bring me a bit of comfort knowing that everything in this current world will one day no longer be here, but that’s only in my very dark/down in the dumps kinds of moments.

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you feel that way on the Sora site, but I’m glad you get likes at least, that’s always nice. I have a fair amount of followers on the AI site I go on, but that doesn’t always guarantee popularity. Many just kinda do the “follow back” thing, which is nice of course. Anyway, hopefully someday I’ll get 200+ likes on one of my pics within the day lol :p

There’s lots of great ways to relax, but some of the ways I consider the best are drinking tea, thinking of (or better yet, writing down) things I feel grateful for, watching cute/funny/light-hearted videos on youtube (especially of animals or other cute kinds of things), reading and playing games.

Sometimes it actually does also bring me a bit of comfort knowing that everything in this current world will one day no longer be here, but that’s only in my very dark/down in the dumps kinds of moments.

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
I mostly get likes from people who follow me but it's still nice to feel the support. Some people on there have thousands of followers and I don't think I'll have nearly that many but that's ok. I still have fun posting things there. Those are good ideas to help to relax. I checked the mail a little while ago since it gets here late nowadays, and I got your letter! Thank you very much, loved the valentine and the sticker, both were very nice. :)

For the most part, I feel like I am. Trying not to stress too much anyway.

Are you scared of anything?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I mostly get likes from people who follow me but it's still nice to feel the support. Some people on there have thousands of followers and I don't think I'll have nearly that many but that's ok. I still have fun posting things there. Those are good ideas to help to relax. I checked the mail a little while ago since it gets here late nowadays, and I got your letter! Thank you very much, loved the valentine and the sticker, both were very nice. :)

For the most part, I feel like I am. Trying not to stress too much anyway.

Are you scared of anything?
That’s cool, and it’s the same for me on the site I go on. Glad you have fun posting things there, and also that you think my ideas for relaxing are good. Yay, so glad you got my letter quickly, I mailed it a week or 2 ago, so hopefully that means the mail is back to normal now :) You’re welcome for the valentine & sticker, glad you like them.

Yup, definitely scared of some things for sure.

Do you own any yellow clothing?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and it’s the same for me on the site I go on. Glad you have fun posting things there, and also that you think my ideas for relaxing are good. Yay, so glad you got my letter quickly, I mailed it a week or 2 ago, so hopefully that means the mail is back to normal now :) You’re welcome for the valentine & sticker, glad you like them.

Yup, definitely scared of some things for sure.

Do you own any yellow clothing?
I hope it's back to normal too, still need to reply to the letters I have and hopefully I will be able to get them out soon.

Yes, not too much though.

What do you think is the most important quality for someone to have?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope it's back to normal too, still need to reply to the letters I have and hopefully I will be able to get them out soon.

Yes, not too much though.

What do you think is the most important quality for someone to have?
That’s cool.

Hard to answer that, cos for me there are at least a few things that I’d say are all equally important. But ok, I will pick tactfulness.

What would your dream car look like?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool.

Hard to answer that, cos for me there are at least a few things that I’d say are all equally important. But ok, I will pick tactfulness.

What would your dream car look like?
Something that has an iridescent finish and cool accessories lol.

What are you thinking about at the moment?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Something that has an iridescent finish and cool accessories lol.

What are you thinking about at the moment?
Same for sure.

What I’m thinking about is a bunch of things as always. Doing my best to not be annoyed by the silly weirdo on the AI site I go on, cos aside from that bs happening I actually had fun on there earlier and made some cool things.

Aside from that, also feeling guilty for sleeping being a bit messed up again, worrying about sis and how I can nicely let her know I think it might be better if we not see each other for a while, and ya, lotsa other random stuff too :p Life is so delightful sometimes for sure.

If you became ruler of the world, what is one of the first things you would do?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure.

What I’m thinking about is a bunch of things as always. Doing my best to not be annoyed by the silly weirdo on the AI site I go on, cos aside from that bs happening I actually had fun on there earlier and made some cool things.

Aside from that, also feeling guilty for sleeping being a bit messed up again, worrying about sis and how I can nicely let her know I think it might be better if we not see each other for a while, and ya, lotsa other random stuff too :p Life is so delightful sometimes for sure.

If you became ruler of the world, what is one of the first things you would do?
Yeah, it's best to not pay any mind to people like that, and focus on what you enjoy and the people who are supportive. I'm sorry you are stressed about things right now, but hope it gets easier soon.

I'd try to make sure that people who are struggling would be able to get what they need.

What are some of the coolest visual effects?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, it's best to not pay any mind to people like that, and focus on what you enjoy and the people who are supportive. I'm sorry you are stressed about things right now, but hope it gets easier soon.

I'd try to make sure that people who are struggling would be able to get what they need.

What are some of the coolest visual effects?
Agreed, for sure. Thank you, I appreciate that. I like your idea for the first thing to do if you were the ruler of the world, I’d definitely want to do that too. All the resources are there to give everyone what they need.

Oh, great question. I love any kind of glittery, shimmery, sparkly, iridescent or rainbow kinds of effects. Oh also cool swirling kinds (but not dizzying, swirling slowly enough so it’s cool but not nauseating lol) and that stretchy kind like they use in the Matrix and lotsa other movies :p Ya, I love effects and have enjoyed playing around with them a LOT over the years for sure.

What do you think about the idea/concept of infinity?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed, for sure. Thank you, I appreciate that. I like your idea for the first thing to do if you were the ruler of the world, I’d definitely want to do that too. All the resources are there to give everyone what they need.

Oh, great question. I love any kind of glittery, shimmery, sparkly, iridescent or rainbow kinds of effects. Oh also cool swirling kinds (but not dizzying, swirling slowly enough so it’s cool but not nauseating lol) and that stretchy kind like they use in the Matrix and lotsa other movies :p Ya, I love effects and have enjoyed playing around with them a LOT over the years for sure.

What do you think about the idea/concept of infinity?
I love all of those too, also cosmic and neon and a few others. I've been doing some landscape videos and they have turned out pretty well.

Kinda scary in a way, because I can't imagine a length of time that never ends.

What is the coolest sounding language?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I love all of those too, also cosmic and neon and a few others. I've been doing some landscape videos and they have turned out pretty well.

Kinda scary in a way, because I can't imagine a length of time that never ends.

What is the coolest sounding language?
Those are nice ones too, and those videos sound cool. Infinity freaks me out a bit too lol.

I love the sound of Spanish, lots of languages sound cool & nice though.

What is a landmark you want to visit someday?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Those are nice ones too, and those videos sound cool. Infinity freaks me out a bit too lol.

I love the sound of Spanish, lots of languages sound cool & nice though.

What is a landmark you want to visit someday?
Yeah, most of them do, unless they're super complicated lol.

Niagara Falls is one, but there's lots I want to see.

What do you do when you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, most of them do, unless they're super complicated lol.

Niagara Falls is one, but there's lots I want to see.

What do you do when you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place?
Lol, yup, for sure. I’d love to see Niagara Falls someday too for sure.

Good question, hard to answer though in a way. Sometimes I seem to deal with that pretty well and accept the situation, other times it spins me around quite terribly. I’ll often make a list of the pros and cons to each decision relating to whatever it is though, and then pick the one that seems to suck even .000000001% less lol.

Do you like watching baseball?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top