Sad

lightning05

A few years ago a friend of mine committed suicide. We grew up together and in high school we were on the same sports teams and we always lived near each other. After we graduated we lost touch but his disappearance and death was a complete shock to everyone. A couple of nights ago I had a dream about him. Usually when I dream about him he is smiling and saying he is okay and not to worry about him. This time he wouldn't talk and looked sad. However, this dream was also way less vivid than the other two.

Today one of my friends at work told me that her friend died and I shared with her about my friend. Usually dreams don't bother me but for some reason this one freaked me out and talking about this today has also bummed me out.

Lately I am missing everyone who has passed in my life. Around this time of year last year is when my friend passed. Thankfully, no one has recently died in my life but right now I am feeling so much grief.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's death and how it's effecting you.

Dreams can have a really powerful effect sometimes. It doesn't even seem to matter if we think "they're just dreams".

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am sorry for your loss, maybe write a poem about this dream and how it made you feel? Huggles x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00