• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

say something positive!!

darkdaisy

Public Access
i am feeling pretty good at the moment but i know this feeling won’t last for long... feel free to say something motivational, or something good that’s going on in the world. in this post let’s try to spread joy, laughs, and smiles to everyone who views this:)

Cagla

Chainsmoker
Wendy , as long as you are dedicated you can make your dreams come true. You need time, idealism , dedication and money(I'm sorry but that is fact so I can't exclude) but as long as you are dedicated you'll get that money too. You have all the time I believe you can.

Raven

Poetry No Longer Exists
i am feeling pretty good at the moment but i know this feeling won’t last for long... feel free to say something motivational, or something good that’s going on in the world. in this post let’s try to spread joy, laughs, and smiles to everyone who views this:)
Hi again!
I often feel like this, and the next time with happy feelings will always comes again. Try to believe that and make that last a bit longer...
One of my happiest time is when my favourite bands/singers release a new song/album. Today my favourite singer (I guess you know, Lana Del Rey) released two songs.
*stars

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'd like to say something positive about @MelancholyRaven ...

I think you are a wonderful person with a huge heart who is hurting immensely and you are very appreciative of any advice given to you, whether you like the advice or not, you appreciate it and you are wise beyond your years, i'm so glad you joined us instead of doing something silly, we will always be here to support you no matter what, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - yes SF is even very active on Christmas day, I am just glad to have met you, you are a tough cookie and you thanked me when i put you on public access for under 16's. That is a first for me, we care about you a lot here, if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always PM me (im 99 pc sure you can PM senior staff) and I promise I will always reply. Love, light and hugs, may you be on your road to recovery very soon, bless you *hug I hope SF eases your suffering and that you make lots of friends here for life. 👍💖🌹

Raven

Poetry No Longer Exists
I'd like to say something positive about @MelancholyRaven ...

I think you are a wonderful person with a huge heart who is hurting immensely and you are very appreciative of any advice given to you, whether you like the advice or not, you appreciate it and you are wise beyond your years, i'm so glad you joined us instead of doing something silly, we will always be here to support you no matter what, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - yes SF is even very active on Christmas day, I am just glad to have met you, you are a tough cookie and you thanked me when i put you on public access for under 16's. That is a first for me, we care about you a lot here, if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always PM me (im 99 pc sure you can PM senior staff) and I promise I will always reply. Love, light and hugs, may you be on your road to recovery very soon, bless you *hug I hope SF eases your suffering and that you make lots of friends here for life. 👍💖🌹
Thank you so much Petal:)!
Yes, SF has helped me a lot through those difficult moments, that's the first time I joined a forum and surprisely I got so many positive things and warmth here.
You are really a good person too. The members here are kind and helpful. Now I found I can't leave here!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you so much Petal:)!
Yes, SF has helped me a lot through those difficult moments, that's the first time I joined a forum and surprisely I got so many positive things and warmth here.
You are really a good person too. The members here are kind and helpful. Now I found I can't leave here!
Delighted to hear that. I find the forum very, very hard to stay away from, i'm a total SF addict. I have been here 12 years and been staff 10 years this month. I will never leave SF and the reason in my humble opinion is its highly moderated and made to be supportive in every way possible. Its all about support here. If someone is not supportive or mean in any way staff deal with them promptly. You can make amazing friends here, lifelong ones. I'm so happy you find SF a useful tool. Best wishes to you and like I said earlier, i'm always here for you. 💞💞💞

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$185.00
Goal
$255.00