• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

sex, i hope i never have it

H

HappyAZaClaM

#22
I became pregnant from a condom breaking, nobodies fault (unless we want to blame to manufacturer?) these things happened. I got over it and now i have two amazing little babies who i love so much, more everyday
shoulda done a double take the first time :laugh:

And lastly, Not everybody has sex to get pregnant, heck i didnt. :P
so ya did? or ya didn't? I'm cornfused. get pregnant I mean...


"father, how are our names chosen?"

"well, from the first thing I thought of the moment you were conceived"

"why do you ask, two dogs ...*scratches that one out*...

"why do you ask, broken condom?"
 
#23
Happy, I think bubble was saying she didn't want or intend to get pregnant but it happened by accident.

But I am really worried about my friend, who has started a thread called 'what are the chances' about being 'late' after a broken condom experience. It is quite awful I hope she turns out OK.

I know I would be overwhelmed with suicidal thoughts if that happened to me, I probably wouldn't make it.
 

Bubble

Well-Known Member
#24
Happy, I had sex because i wanted too not because i wanted children. My fiance did though (want children)

Drowingintears, There is every chance your friend could be pregnant. Broken condoms do NOT provide any protection best way for her to figure it out is get a test then worry about everything else later.

I know I would be overwhelmed with suicidal thoughts if that happened to me, I probably wouldn't make it.
Never ever had sucidal thoughts, Ive never been depressed in my life so i know i have a different perspective. It was kindve a shock but a good one, an exciting one. Im now a mother and I cant think of anything better to do with my time then look after my children.

But in saying that everybody is different so its best to decide on a decision early on. There is so much help out there for young parents or people suffering various mental illnesses all it needs is for the person to reach out and use the support there given.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

HappyAZaClaM

#26
Happy, I had sex because i wanted too not because i wanted children. My fiance did though (want children)
I were just funnin ya's :rolleyes:

but your story is perfect evidence that sex is not necessarily a
horrible life threatening experience. I really don't know what DIT was on
about. hope his friend is ok.
 
H

HappyAZaClaM

#27
Im 22 and still haven't had sex, but theres a difference between sex and making love. ;)
um.....come again? or rather.. say again? you mean a 'technical' difference
or a philisophic difference? not sure what I'm arguin about. I know the answer
call it what ya want. it's still .............

nah, not gonna say it. this is a serious thread and BY GOD it's gonna stay
serious if I have anything to say about it. harumph!!

"another reason, another season, for makin whoopee!!" :laugh:
 

shadowheart

Well-Known Member
#28
hey, i hav had sex many times.....but only with one guy....and i love himm with all that i am....

sex isnt awful and destructive....not unless you make it that way....sex should be...and is for me....the most expressive way of letting someone know that you love them...

its one of the most vulnurable places you can be....but i must say is really is beautiful to be so close to someone you love....

and i agree....sex is VERY different to 'making love'.....and as such...i must admit....sex is great fun as well ...and feels excellent :]
 
H

HappyAZaClaM

#29
hey, i hav had sex many times.....but only with one guy....and i love himm with all that i am....

sex isnt awful and destructive....not unless you make it that way....sex should be...and is for me....the most expressive way of letting someone know that you love them...

its one of the most vulnurable places you can be....but i must say is really is beautiful to be so close to someone you love....

and i agree....sex is VERY different to 'making love'.....and as such...i must admit....sex is great fun as well ...and feels excellent :]
semantics. same thing, different name. neither or both were intended to
wreak havoc and destruction upon the land and blight to the crops and
so on. not making fun of DIT, just trying get him to lighten up a smidge.
sex, making love, whatever, usually not life threatening :tongue:
 

nagisa

Staff Alumni
#31
HappyAZaClaM, getting a girl pregnant means ur life is over. You will never have your old life back you will drown in chaos.
Well if you both decide to keep the baby and stay together it doesn't mean that your life is over. Maybe your old life, because you will have to take on new responsibilities but you would have a new life and probably a much more rewarding one at that.
 

worlds edge

Well-Known Member
#35
The best thing about being severely depressed was that my desire for sex went away completely. Wish it had stayed away now that I'm no longer as bad as I once was. But I'm still agreement w/Lord Chesterfield who put it:

“Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable.”

At times I feel down like i am missing out with all people say of how great and transcendent it is, but those times grow shorter and shorter, and when the storm clears, i am glad i never had it. because it would change who i am, make me a terrible person. i pray the temptations to stay away from me.
Having said all of that, why do you think simply having sex would make you a terrible person? I mean presuming there's no compulsion (physical or mental) involved or misrepresentation as in that a one night stand will lead to a lifetime spent together, that sort of thing, the act itself seems altogether neutral to me.
 

Reki

Well-Known Member
#37
Having said all of that, why do you think simply having sex would make you a terrible person?
It doesn't, the post is riddled with stereotypes, judgements and misinformation and that is why I don't answer it seriously. I wish a mod would just lock the thread.
 
#38
you seem very hung up on the children part of it. children can be a hinderence, and yes your old life is gone, but a brand new one starts where you have created life, and you get to care and mold that life into something(hopefully) amazing and happy. children are not evil and are not a punishment of sex.
i do not see your logic unfortunately, you have not experienced it, but state it will turn you into a terrible person. it is a joy with the right person, why can you not see that or accept it?:blink:
 
#39
you seem very hung up on the children part of it. children can be a hinderence, and yes your old life is gone, but a brand new one starts where you have created life, and you get to care and mold that life into something(hopefully) amazing and happy. children are not evil and are not a punishment of sex.
i do not see your logic unfortunately, you have not experienced it, but state it will turn you into a terrible person. it is a joy with the right person, why can you not see that or accept it?:blink:
It would make me a terrible person if i have sex, in that I would turn into a sex crazed screw-everything-that-walks pervert like so many are and only able to think about sex, always on the prowl bringing chaos and ruining lives.

And no i am not capable of being a parent i just can't force myself believe that a baby is the greatest thing in the world or that it is what i want in life, and i will feel like a monster for bringing that innocent child into this world that i can't properly care for. I will probably break down and lose all sanity. And worst of all the child will only suffer in life, i will not spawn this suffering!

How is it right for me to do something that can ruin lives and bring an innocent child into a hopeless life of despair, all just so to feel good for 15 minutes. That is quite sick and horrific and terrible.
 

Bubble

Well-Known Member
#40
sex crazed screw-everything-that-walks pervert like so many are
Yeah theres tons of us out there alright!:laugh:

to feel good for 15 minutes. That is quite sick and horrific and terrible
Oh gosh, 15 minutes?! You really dont know, sex isnt a 15 minute thing and "ok im done, cya later" it takes time! Slow and sensual is the way to go :rolleyes:
Not really horrific and terrible, well actually could depend on the person and where you are. But set the mood right, find the right person and seeing as your anti-children make sure you have the right protection going and your sweet :D

Quite honestly i dont think you can really tell us what sex is until you have truly experienced it.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top