• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Share the good you find here...

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
#41
These are some of the many things that I think are very good/positive/inspiring in this world :) ❤

(The Star Wars theme music)

(Mark Hamill petting a cat & also somehow making that sweater actually look good lol)


(The way he says this line so perfectly in ESB) :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
 

RCee

Well-Known Member
#46
Something I saw 2 weeks ago while waiting to make a left hand turn at intersection.
~~~><>~>~~>~><~~~~~~~>~<<<>~>~<~>~<>>~<<~~
Some man was holding a sign needing food/shelter/water ect..... 3 people with a pup were walking past pointed towards the man with the sign said person shook his head looked at his walking partner and said a few words.

I have no idea what they said!

Than he stopped said a few words to the guy .

(I have no idea,
the guy looked like he was going to brush them off but the person seemed very insistent and after a few seconds of what to me seemed coaxing the guy folded his sign picked up his belongings and walked away with them . I can only assume they all found a shelter place or somewhere out of the crazy Life .
I was on the streets In my youth early adult years it is easy at least for me to spot others like who I was, and this is what seemed like was going on.

Even tho I could not hear the conversation and granted I could be wrong , yet they all what’s going on my assumption , “no one left behind” was what went on in this situation!!!
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
#50
A couple things lol :)

These:


And this (the 2:05-2:18 part is Mark Hamill & it's just way too perfect & adorable!) :)
To be fair, I think Yoda is pretty cute. But no, he looks nothing like Yoda. He's aged like a fine wine. lol
 

KindaOtiose

Well-Known Member
#51
A bit random but here is a small interview with the now retired baseball player Munenori Kawasaki. There are quite a few clips of him across the interview and he is honestly so wholesome. He at least managed to cheer me up when I felt bad earlier.

 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top