• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Share the good you find here...

JMG

Changing, always changing.
These are some of the many things that I think are very good/positive/inspiring in this world :)

(The Star Wars theme music)

(Mark Hamill petting a cat & also somehow making that sweater actually look good lol)

(The way he says this line so perfectly in ESB) :) ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

RCee

Something I saw 2 weeks ago while waiting to make a left hand turn at intersection.
~~~><>~>~~>~><~~~~~~~>~<<<>~>~<~>~<>>~<<~~
Some man was holding a sign needing food/shelter/water ect..... 3 people with a pup were walking past pointed towards the man with the sign said person shook his head looked at his walking partner and said a few words.

I have no idea what they said!

Than he stopped said a few words to the guy .

(I have no idea,
the guy looked like he was going to brush them off but the person seemed very insistent and after a few seconds of what to me seemed coaxing the guy folded his sign picked up his belongings and walked away with them . I can only assume they all found a shelter place or somewhere out of the crazy Life .
I was on the streets In my youth early adult years it is easy at least for me to spot others like who I was, and this is what seemed like was going on.

Even tho I could not hear the conversation and granted I could be wrong , yet they all what’s going on my assumption , “no one left behind” was what went on in this situation!!!

A bit random but here is a small interview with the now retired baseball player Munenori Kawasaki. There are quite a few clips of him across the interview and he is honestly so wholesome. He at least managed to cheer me up when I felt bad earlier.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00