• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Share the good you find here...

In my worst moments I have found some amazing kind and selfless people. A woman who felt she had to stop when I was standing on a bridge, (we now meet for coffee and walks), many Samaritans, one in particular who stayed with me for two hours and wouldn't put the phone down until I was ready. He just stayed with me while I cried and waited for me to eventually be ready to stop the call. I’ve also met some amazing people here on SF who have become my friends. There are lovely people in this world when you really need them. Xx

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Well, it was in March. The entire media in my country talked about this a lot, since it was a break from all the COVID news, good news after all.

Basically, a truck driver noticed a toddler falling on a 12-stories building and successfully catched her. They both were fine.
The man wasn't really used to being called "hero" by almost everyone in the country. The same can be said to the screaming woman in the beginning of the video, she helped him.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
1628929268752.png
Brentford FC manager Thomas Frank celebrating with a young fan after his team won in their first game in the top tier of English football/soccer since 1947.

I am not sure if this is accurate, but I read some comments on Twitter that indicated this may be Woody, a Brentford fan with Down syndrome who, a few years ago, had not been able to join a football team like he had wanted, so Brentford brought him to their stadium to serve as a mascot for a day (i.e. walk out onto the field with a player before the match) and invited him to join their team for children with Down syndrome. He is mostly non-verbal but is learning words and gaining confidence through his connection with Brentford and everyone involved with the club.

https://www.richmondandtwickenhamti...3.brentford-fc-help-young-fan-reconnect-game/

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2019/march/woodys-story/

Blue Star

In my worst moments I have found some amazing kind and selfless people. A woman who felt she had to stop when I was standing on a bridge, (we now meet for coffee and walks), many Samaritans, one in particular who stayed with me for two hours and wouldn't put the phone down until I was ready. He just stayed with me while I cried and waited for me to eventually be ready to stop the call. I’ve also met some amazing people here on SF who have become my friends. There are lovely people in this world when you really need them. Xx
Oh wow. Incredible.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
As this month i got let down by my doctor i really want to thank you guys here i feel i gave had more help here than any professional has given me maybe its because be it the great people who i talk to in pms or those of you who we talk in post just want to say thank you being the amazing people you are and for the help over my near year here

Livelife

SF Supporter
As this month i got let down by my doctor i really want to thank you guys here i feel i gave had more help here than any professional has given me maybe its because be it the great people who i talk to in pms or those of you who we talk in post just want to say thank you being the amazing people you are and for the help over my near year here
Thank you✌🏽🙌☺️💫

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00