• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Some buzzfeed quizzes

JMG

~ Crazy Cat LADY ~
:D Love.This.Thread. Great idea Inno, & love that it was inspired by something I posted in my diary too this has made me extremely happy to see that you posted this! :) I'll maybe just post the links to the pix of 2 quiz results I got from the quizzes I took on there so then there won't be so many images in this thread ;)

What Color Best Describes Your Personality? (My result was BLACK, pic of what it said here)
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/attachments/personalitycolorquizblack-png.35917/

What Drink Matches Your Personality? (My result was LEMONADE)
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/attachments/drinkquizresultlemonade-png.35924/

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
SF Supporter
I got "hates fake people" also but clearly this quiz is for girls hahaha I mean, I can't make an outfit out of those clothes!
Lol. Nah, you still know what you like. I mean I chose shorts and if you know where I come from you know I've never worn shorts in my life and those tshirts... I wouldn't wear any! Just had to pick the least offensive... although the shoes I could wear some.

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I was just thinking that to be a wedding planner you have to be one of those people who aren't bitter to the world yet - are into love and happiness and such, right? Plus, you need to be well organized, thoughtful, creative and empathetic. I don't know though, you're free to disagree :)

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
SF Supporter
I was just thinking that to be a wedding planner you have to be one of those people who aren't bitter to the world yet - are into love and happiness and such, right? Plus, you need to be well organized, thoughtful, creative and empathetic. I don't know though, you're free to disagree :)
I'm not the organised bit. Hang on I'll send you a video of my room when I've spent 5 hours tidying it. If anyone wants they can ask me for it.
The glitter, the making people happy, the creative aspect I'd probably love.

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Lol. Nah, you still know what you like. I mean I chose shorts and if you know where I come from you know I've never worn shorts in my life and those tshirts... I wouldn't wear any! Just had to pick the least offensive... although the shoes I could wear some.
I picked a Rugrats shirt, plain jeans, a backpack.. idk yeah, the same as you -- all the least offensive things.

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
SF Supporter
I picked a Rugrats shirt, plain jeans, a backpack.. idk yeah, the same as you -- all the least offensive things.
I picked the rug rats but shorts, and debates between the backpack and the cute girly rag handbag. I'd probably own both.... honestly I don't yet have a backpack. I like a lot I've seen but have never yet had use of one. One day I'll have to get one.

Well @Innocent Forever I guess we're just the same person, I got Compassion on that quiz also. ppffttt Why they trying to make me look like poofball??
Well, you are, no? You're very direct, and honest, and definitely compassionate. Isn't that a good thing?

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
SF Supporter
I don't want to post this one but I think it's a good one.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katangus/dorm-room-whats-your-major Screenshot_20200802-123355_Chrome.jpg
I mean I'm not @Auri or @Raven or @sinking_ship
I even changed my choices to other ones I like and still got this. C'mon! Give me educational psychology, or psychology, or humanitarian arts, or even science. I actually like maths. But not as my major. Give me English too rather. Or even art. Or something...

Good idea! I did a few of the tests!

For dominant personality trait I got "focus"....
1596380235700.png

For my recommended major I got "social work". I think this is wrong... I don't think I would enjoy social work. I would swap for Maths with @Innocent Forever.
1596380401700.png

For my recommended career I got engineer - this seems reasonably accurate... engineering is something I can see myself doing.
1596380557200.png
Also, apparently I hate fake people... maybe.

1596381501900.png

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00