Some buzzfeed quizzes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
:D Love.This.Thread. Great idea Inno, & love that it was inspired by something I posted in my diary too this has made me extremely happy to see that you posted this! :) I'll maybe just post the links to the pix of 2 quiz results I got from the quizzes I took on there so then there won't be so many images in this thread ;)

What Color Best Describes Your Personality? (My result was BLACK, pic of what it said here)
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/attachments/personalitycolorquizblack-png.35917/

What Drink Matches Your Personality? (My result was LEMONADE)
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/attachments/drinkquizresultlemonade-png.35924/

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I got "hates fake people" also but clearly this quiz is for girls hahaha I mean, I can't make an outfit out of those clothes!
Lol. Nah, you still know what you like. I mean I chose shorts and if you know where I come from you know I've never worn shorts in my life and those tshirts... I wouldn't wear any! Just had to pick the least offensive... although the shoes I could wear some.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was just thinking that to be a wedding planner you have to be one of those people who aren't bitter to the world yet - are into love and happiness and such, right? Plus, you need to be well organized, thoughtful, creative and empathetic. I don't know though, you're free to disagree :)
I'm not the organised bit. Hang on I'll send you a video of my room when I've spent 5 hours tidying it. If anyone wants they can ask me for it.
The glitter, the making people happy, the creative aspect I'd probably love.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Lol. Nah, you still know what you like. I mean I chose shorts and if you know where I come from you know I've never worn shorts in my life and those tshirts... I wouldn't wear any! Just had to pick the least offensive... although the shoes I could wear some.
I picked a Rugrats shirt, plain jeans, a backpack.. idk yeah, the same as you -- all the least offensive things.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I picked a Rugrats shirt, plain jeans, a backpack.. idk yeah, the same as you -- all the least offensive things.
I picked the rug rats but shorts, and debates between the backpack and the cute girly rag handbag. I'd probably own both.... honestly I don't yet have a backpack. I like a lot I've seen but have never yet had use of one. One day I'll have to get one.

Well @Innocent Forever I guess we're just the same person, I got Compassion on that quiz also. ppffttt Why they trying to make me look like poofball??
Well, you are, no? You're very direct, and honest, and definitely compassionate. Isn't that a good thing?

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't want to post this one but I think it's a good one.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katangus/dorm-room-whats-your-major Screenshot_20200802-123355_Chrome.jpg
I mean I'm not @Auri or @Raven or @sinking_ship
I even changed my choices to other ones I like and still got this. C'mon! Give me educational psychology, or psychology, or humanitarian arts, or even science. I actually like maths. But not as my major. Give me English too rather. Or even art. Or something...

KindaOtiose

Good idea! I did a few of the tests!

For dominant personality trait I got "focus"....
1596380235700.png

For my recommended major I got "social work". I think this is wrong... I don't think I would enjoy social work. I would swap for Maths with @Innocent Forever.
1596380401700.png

For my recommended career I got engineer - this seems reasonably accurate... engineering is something I can see myself doing.
1596380557200.png
Also, apparently I hate fake people... maybe.

1596381501900.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00