Sorry that i hurt you people but read this u understand

Yesterday i was going through a major breakdown and i just didnt know what to do it was hitting me hard i was self harming and thinking about taking my life i talk to a few people i know i upset them but this is the life i go through its i know its hard its never easy but i thought it was going to a chill life guest not.. I jjust did not know what to do anymore. See i was suppose to protect my lil sis but i didnt but when she was alive i did everything that i could do when guys droll over her i put them in there place and and then she died by delf harm and i was devastated some of yall would not know how i was feeling because you never lost a love one this is how i could put it its hard becuase u go through grief suicidal thoughts and go through cutting and its crazy and i went to therapy all they did was put in a ward with people more loco then me and thats why i dont get help anymore its not for me when i got release i was happy i got out of there but at the same i wish i stayed in there becuase i could relate to the people in there i know its sounds crazy but some people in there went through the same stuff as me..

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you're suffering so much right now. maybe you can find a therapist or doctor that you can trust. they usually don't hospitalize people unless they are in immediate danger of harming themselves. and you can always talk here we care and we will listen. please keep talking we will listen and help if we can...mike*console*hug

i'm sorry that you're suffering so much right now. maybe you can find a therapist or doctor that you can trust. they usually don't hospitalize people unless they are in immediate danger of harming themselves. and you can always talk here we care and we will listen. please keep talking we will listen and help if we can...mike*console*hug
everytime i talk i be scared

Sleeper71

everytime i talk i be scared
Please don’t be scared to talk to us. I know it’s tough to talk about it but you need to get it out. You need to get some sort of help other than what you are currently doing with the self harm and suicidal thoughts. I’m sorry for what happened with your sister but it’s not your fault. You protected her the best you could but you couldn’t be there all the time. I know you don’t want to get help because of what happened before when they put you in the ward but you really do need help! Please like @1964dodge suggested try to find a therapist or a doctor that you can trust.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00