1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still trying to get new username

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dude2017, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude2017

dude2017 Well-Known Member

I know it's in the rules but I joined this forum like 7-8 years ago. I have a lot other accounts out in internet space with the same username and whenever I search my username this stuff comes up. I'm doing well and occasionally come here to reminisce and maybe post positive things for others but I really need a username change. I posted a while back and a mod said they could help me but it looks like that stuff has been deleted and it never happened. Can some mod help a veteran out and change my username or delete my account/posts or something? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there! I'm pretty sure if you write a letter to admin. they can sort that out for you. A few members have had their usernames changed recently, so I shouldn't think it will be a problem now. Good luck!

3. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi, I'm glad things are going well for you now. Try a letter to admin or ask the staff. I've changed my username so I can't see it being a problem.

Wishing you luck

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, write in the letters to the admin forum or ask the staff forum and the admins would be more than happy to help you regarding a username change! cheers!

5. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Funny, I've been thinking I need to change my user name for the exact same reason... And the longer I'm here the more apparent it becomes I shouldn't be using this name - which I use all over the entire Internet. Soooo... good luck with that. They'll change your old name for you so you can stay hidden away.

6. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

@avalanchefan95 :eek: What are you thinking of? Regardless, you'll always be my favorite Avalanche Fan!! ;) :p ox

7. nobodyknows71

lol I came to that conclusion after about a week when I realised I'd found a home
    But you'll always be avalanche to me x

8. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Kira, baywasp and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  9. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

Eeeek I did it already chill out omfg I am only one person rant rant whine grrr! ;)

10. Freya

Oh - you weren't complaining it wasn't done yet. You were notifying people. I will pipe down :D

Grok likes this.
  11. Freya

My rant was not at you - it was at my high maintenance staff member. If you still need a name change hit me up in PM and I will sort it out for you - I am sorry I did not see this :)

Kira and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  12. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

walkerbait??????? You'll always be avalanche to me. Maybe we'll make it M then.
    Oh gosh, I get tagged twice :oops::)

13. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Hmmm...i use my name on a few games. But that's it. I think I'll be fine for now. I guess.

14. Walker

@Freya lol That was so not ranting at you. Promise. I didn't want to create a thread to find later. This should be more "buried". You're awesome. Thank you.

15. Walker

@Acanthi yeah I use that name for every single thing. Games too. It's a mess suddenly.
    I think what I'm getting at its I didn't think I'd be here this long & since I'm like the furniture now I need to be more hush hush.

Acanthi likes this.
  16. Walker

Well you must've just been that important.

17. nobodyknows71

Hi @walkerbait95 I was reading another thread and saw the name change and wondered about Walikng Dead, I love it! Watched it from the very beginning.
    I love it! I love it! I love it!
    Oh and if I haven't mentioned it .... I love it!

18. Walker

@nobodyknows71 You're my new best friend here...you just don't know it yet. High five.

nobodyknows71 likes this.
  19. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

lol, now she does

Walker likes this.
  20. Walker

@Innocent Forever I need Walking Dead fans in my life. That shit is a religion up in my house.
    Mon..tues..wed..thurs..fri..sat..walking dead day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.