Still trying to get new username

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude2017

I know it's in the rules but I joined this forum like 7-8 years ago. I have a lot other accounts out in internet space with the same username and whenever I search my username this stuff comes up. I'm doing well and occasionally come here to reminisce and maybe post positive things for others but I really need a username change. I posted a while back and a mod said they could help me but it looks like that stuff has been deleted and it never happened. Can some mod help a veteran out and change my username or delete my account/posts or something? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I know it's in the rules but I joined this forum like 7-8 years ago. I have a lot other accounts out in internet space with the same username and whenever I search my username this stuff comes up. I'm doing well and occasionally come here to reminisce and maybe post positive things for others but I really need a username change. I posted a while back and a mod said they could help me but it looks like that stuff has been deleted and it never happened. Can some mod help a veteran out and change my username or delete my account/posts or something? Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any help.
Hey there! I'm pretty sure if you write a letter to admin. they can sort that out for you. A few members have had their usernames changed recently, so I shouldn't think it will be a problem now. Good luck!

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, I'm glad things are going well for you now. Try a letter to admin or ask the staff. I've changed my username so I can't see it being a problem.

Wishing you luck

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, write in the letters to the admin forum or ask the staff forum and the admins would be more than happy to help you regarding a username change! cheers!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Funny, I've been thinking I need to change my user name for the exact same reason... And the longer I'm here the more apparent it becomes I shouldn't be using this name - which I use all over the entire Internet. Soooo... good luck with that. They'll change your old name for you so you can stay hidden away.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Funny, I've been thinking I need to change my user name for the exact same reason... And the longer I'm here the more apparent it becomes I shouldn't be using this name - which I use all over the entire Internet. Soooo... good luck with that. They'll change your old name for you so you can stay hidden away.
@avalanchefan95 :eek: What are you thinking of? Regardless, you'll always be my favorite Avalanche Fan!! ;) :p ox

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
lol I came to that conclusion after about a week when I realised I'd found a home
But you'll always be avalanche to me x

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Last edited:

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
My rant was not at you - it was at my high maintenance staff member. If you still need a name change hit me up in PM and I will sort it out for you - I am sorry I did not see this :)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I put in a letter to admin. I'm sending too many ppl here from my own city.
I use this name for everything honestly. Social media, email on multiple accounts etc. Too easy.
I'm gonna be walkerbait95 now lol The Walking Dead. Anyone?
I'm just gonna tag a few people & then ya'll can figure it out from there...
@Acanthi @Innocent Forever @Frank Niemeyer @baywasp @Desperatelylonely @Innocent Forever @Kira75 @nobodyknows71 @Battlecry @JacsMom @DrownedFishOnFire @Petal
walkerbait??????? You'll always be avalanche to me. Maybe we'll make it M then.
Oh gosh, I get tagged twice :oops::)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
@Freya lol That was so not ranting at you. Promise. I didn't want to create a thread to find later. This should be more "buried". You're awesome. Thank you.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
@Acanthi yeah I use that name for every single thing. Games too. It's a mess suddenly.
I think what I'm getting at its I didn't think I'd be here this long & since I'm like the furniture now I need to be more hush hush.

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I put in a letter to admin. I'm sending too many ppl here from my own city.
I use this name for everything honestly. Social media, email on multiple accounts etc. Too easy.
I'm gonna be walkerbait95 now lol The Walking Dead. Anyone?
I'm just gonna tag a few people & then ya'll can figure it out from there...
@Acanthi @Innocent Forever @Frank Niemeyer @baywasp @Desperatelylonely @Innocent Forever @Kira75 @nobodyknows71 @Battlecry @JacsMom @DrownedFishOnFire @Petal @cgh0991
Hi @walkerbait95 I was reading another thread and saw the name change and wondered about Walikng Dead, I love it! Watched it from the very beginning.
I love it! I love it! I love it!
Oh and if I haven't mentioned it .... I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00