suicidal scale/what is making you suicidal/what can help

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello
I am at a 4 at the moment but I don't got the type of help in my area that I nead I've been working with a few people but they are not in the area for at least another too
Weeks and by then I may be at a 5Γ—5
for now you can talk to us. we do care about you and we will listen to you. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*console*shake

this is a simple scale. this way you can measure how suicidal you are. also if you can tell us why you feel suicidal or have low or no suicidal ideation. yes positive is as welcome as negative. also tell us how we can help you. it's only a 0-5 scale so feel free to add a decimal. like if you're between 1 and 2 it can be 1.5 so hopefully this will be a little more clear exactly how suicidal you are.

0 - no suicidal ideation at all

1. mild suicidal ideation , more like a passing thought you can easily distract yourself.

2. average suicidal ideation. it's harder to distract yourself from these thoughts but with effort it can be done. not serious and you're still ok

3. somewhat serious ideation. you can't completely distract yourself from those thoughts but you're still safe.

4. this is getting serious. you are having thoughts that won't go away. you are dwelling on them suicide seems like the best alternative. don't be alone, have someone stay with you or call the crises line.

5. suicide is imminent unless you get help. leave this site now you are beyond what peer support can give. call the crises line or go to the hospital. you need irl intervention. it is rare to be at a 5 and survive so if you hit that rare moment get irl help immediately

i hope this simple scale helps people convey thier suicidal thoughts better....mike
4 for a while now

Angie74

Definitely a 4, maybe higher. I'm feeling increasingly helpless and hopeless. Local Distress Line says I can't call them anymore. Same thing with the mental health hotline. So, I'm stuck dealing on my own.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Definitely a 4, maybe higher. I'm feeling increasingly helpless and hopeless. Local Distress Line says I can't call them anymore. Same thing with the mental health hotline. So, I'm stuck dealing on my own.
remember you have us we'll always be here for you....mike....*hug*console*shake

KindaOtiose

4/5

there's no help

manipulators stole my voice

gaslighters use my reactions against me
Hi. I'm sorry you are still feeling bad. Are you stuck in some sort of a relationship with these people? Is it possible for you to get out of these toxic relationships? IIRC last time we spoke you felt isolated and alone - has this got any better? Would talking help?

Sending hugs *hug10.

Hi. I'm sorry you are still feeling bad. Are you stuck in some sort of a relationship with these people? Is it possible for you to get out of these toxic relationships? IIRC last time we spoke you felt isolated and alone - has this got any better? Would talking help?

Sending hugs *hug10.
stuck being abused or completely alone & unable to recover, damned either way

KindaOtiose

stuck being abused or completely alone & unable to recover, damned either way
I'm sorry to hear that. There is a path to recovery and you aren't damned even if you can't see it at the moment. If this is a domestic abuse situation there may be charities in your country/area that you can contact for support/guidance/refuge. I would recommend reaching out to someone, or an organisation, who can help you in your current situation. Best of luck *hug10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00