• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Pad

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

yes, im excited about her moving closer, but we will actually see each other less. Bet she gets a boyfriend soon too and i will end up forgotten again. the more i think about my future the more i see its never going to end happily for me. I dont want to feel like this, i would rather not be. I cant remember the last day i didnt want to die
 

Emily

Active Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

well im back from my youth group and feel like crap. i dont know why, i had a good evening seeing the kids again after the holidays but seeing them all so happy makes me wish i was happy too. and knowing i never will be feels like a knife through my heart...i feel like such a burdon to my family and the few friends i have, i feel that things would be easier for them if i wasnt here!
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

yes, and I don't know if I can keep the promise to myself and hold on for eleven years more.....maybe I can get the kids ready to understand....
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yup, pretty much everyday, but I'm getting better at hiding it again. Good luck to anyone that feels suicidal, remember there's always hope.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes, I want to go home wherever that may be, I feel like a fish out of water in this body, and the only liquid that seems to help sooth my pain contains a high concentration of alcohol, I'm tired, so very tired, I look at the stars at night and I cry, I don't know why.
 

TBear

Antiquities Friend
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

G-d help me, yes - I can't pull out of it
Too much pain to take
I hate life - I am so inadequate
 

klodo

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes, another horrible Monday morning with no future and no escape. I drank so much on Saturday night that it took me all day to get over it. I started to buy tablets last week ready for the final countdown. I don't know whether I want to hold on to see a final Christmas or not yet. I like autumn but the new year is always too much.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top