• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Brighid Moon

Member & Antiquities Friend
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I'm going to kill myself on Christmas. Tres appropos. It gives the woman time to come get my dog so she'll be taken care of. Only one person will miss me or care, and they understand. Everyone else won't give a sh*t and can f*ck off. I'm not feeling this way for another year. I refuse to do it.
 

will_1957

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes, extremely so. I've been feeling that way a lot lately. I really have no reason to believe that things will change. All the time I just dread facing the day. I can't seem to get anything done and I'm just stuck in the same place I've been for a while now. I've tried to get better but I really don't have the resources any more to keep trying new meds and I can't afford therapy anymore.

I've been trying to just ignore things that make me anxious and depressed but it seems that I can't face the normal everyday events that most people can deal with fine.

The only thing that has kept me from dying is that I think I'd fail if I ever tried to do it. I've been to the hospital before after a previous attempt and I never want to experience something like that again. So unless some magical sure-fire way to die comes along I am just going to keep feeling the same way I always do...
 

Sparky55313

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Sorry to say I have thoughts of suicide everyday. I have feelings of suicide most days. I take my meds as prescribed and have hopes one day they will be adjusted just right.....and make me numb......lol
 

LivingOn

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes. My life is coming to a natural end and there's nothing that I can do about it. Aging isn't pretty and neither is death by natural causes. Increasingly, I have to fight to work up enough energy to take care of mundane tasks. I'm much sicker this year than I was last year. I don't know why. Decline is inevitable but the dramatic difference is disheartening.
 

Mortal Moon

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yep, same as every day.

I'm recovering from a fever, and I can't help but feel that it will be nice when I no longer have to deal with shit like that any more.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

yes. now more than ever. it hurts so badly. i'm sick of the pain. i have no one in my life that cares anymore. it gets worse the more i hide it. i just want it to stop hurting. i don't care how. :'(
 

nolonger

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I hope this feeling passes for you Jase :(, we may not be in your life as such but many of us here on SF care about you :).
 

Mortal Moon

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

The snow really triggered me today. Can't stop thinking about it.
Isn't it weird how certain types of weather can be triggering? We get a lot of snow where I live too, so I think it's only going to get worse for me once winter is in full swing.

Still feeling a bit sick today, so I don't really have the energy to be suicidal right now.
 

TWF

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I had 3 trains speed past the station I was waiting and each time I imagined what would happen if I jumped... Nowhere near acting on it but thoughts are there.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top