• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I am feeling suicidal most days. Most of the time not strong enough even to make a plan, but often i figure out ways, and some days, that is ALL i seem to do. Nothing seems to help, meds, docs, you name it. even been in the hospital a couple of times.....nothing helps. I try to focus on the good things in my life, of which there are, frankly, a lot. But i just don't seem to be wired for happiness, and i always gravitate back to negative thoughts. I'm tired and the peace of death seems like a good solution.
 

sad panda

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I've wanted to die now for a very long time, I just find it hard to actually kill myself. This shit is so old already.
 

Mortal Moon

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

@PBandJ

There's always someone in the chatroom, and there are suicide hotlines available 24/7. Please take advantage of these resources! :hug:
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I feel suicidal everyday but I'm not depressed anymore... weird I know. It seems like I've come to terms with almost everything I was depressed and angry about but I'm still set on ending my life.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Since the past friday its been getting worse... right now I really have no emotion, just wondering when the time will come when I do make a decision.
 

Mortal Moon

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

A little bit. But I get to talk with my therapist in a few hours, so I think I'll feel a little better after that.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

i feel like i can not be bothered to do anything or be around anyone today. dont know how to describe it, but i just feel like staring at the wall in bed in the dark
 

TWF

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

My lowest point in months, very very suicidal. I'm close to doing it, I have plans.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top