• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

TWF

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I'm tired. Tired of people looking down on me, tired of being the 'odd' one, the one hard to not notice, the weirdo, the defect, I'm tired of people laughing at me, tired of life, tired of earth, I hate myself. There is just too much going on. You don't want to hear, its embarresing, nobody wants to hear, I'm so ridiculous, fucking weirdo loner. Piece of shit. I want out.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yup, still feel the same as last night or any other day before today. Not that I hate the world and life in general, I just hate myself and have justified that I shouldn't be alive. Everything's set and ready to go except for one thing.
 

TWF

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I've calmed down a bit after reading around the forums, as always. Good distraction medicine. Still feel the same tough.
 

nolonger

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Heh, nope not today :), I'm so close to the end that I'm slightly excited :D. Sorry that probly sounds like I'm going to commit but I'm not :laugh: :huh:.
 

helena

Staff Alumni
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

That's great to know Kankuro:thumbup:
Hope it stays like that forever :)
:hug:

To nobodyandeverybody,
I hope you don't live up to your thoughts, just try
to think of something else, forget those laws for a while,
give things a little more time, it can turn for the best.
:hug:
 

Azumi

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I'm not sure how I'm feeling...my thoughts are all jambled, I don't even know what I'm thinking.
 

41021

Banned Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

if i were not so emotionally drained and exhausted
i have yet one last thing to do...i have to do this one thing
before i can go anywhere.
just don't feel good
 

losthope

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes, the thought of suicide is constant, everyday I search for info about suicide methods and make plans for my suicide, I know that it's just a matter of time.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top