• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Justsolost

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I'm way too busy at the moment to deal with my damned suicidal feelings. Not the best way to find relief from them, no, but it does work sometimes......
 

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Just relaxing wears them off for me.... Any wonder I am not employable, because I cannot handle the stress of work.
 

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

no nope
 

41021

Banned Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

i am staying numb.
it's wearing off so i have to
fix that when i finish posting.
it's a bit like playing roulette,
if i were to accidentally fix it
too much, it would
be fine by me. is that feeling
suicidal or just not caring?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top