• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

ha... yeah. I'm going to start planning actually. This will be my most planned out detailed attempt yet. likely my last attempt.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I just blew my last resort...
I've written a note, have withdrawn all my money from the bank (what little I have... lol), written an email containing important accounts and passwords, and drowning in alcohol.
So how am I feeling? I think I'm almost there.
 

41021

Banned Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

to hell with my peaceful methods
i feel i am choking
I want to hang myself
the pain in my chest is so bad
i want to take my gun and blow a hole in it
ugh
i don't care
gawd
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Very much so. I hope the o******e of p**ls i took works this time instead of just making me sleepy. I dont play around with tylenol and such, when i go for it, I go for it. damned opiate tolerance making it impossible to afford enough drugs to commit. Wish I was kidding. Amounts of heroin, oxycodone etc that would kill a nontolerant user 7 times over arent even enough to give me a buzz, let alone kill me. If i wake up tomorrow im going to follow my plan for "killing my non-physical self" posted in Uncertainty Principle. Basically a complete change of my life including moving 1,200 miles away, breaking ties with my family and almost all my friends, etc.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Vagrant

Account Closed
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Very much so. I hope the o******e of p**ls i took works this time instead of just making me sleepy. I dont play around with tylenol and such, when i go for it, I go for it. damned opiate tolerance making it impossible to afford enough drugs to commit. Wish I was kidding.
Overdose won't work, it gonna fuck your inner organs,
Vagrant.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Overdose won't work, it gonna fuck your inner organs,
Vagrant.
I dont want to talk methods, but im not talking about ODing on OTC medicine, more like opiates, heavy tranquilizers etc etc.

But a good warning to anyone thinking of using tylenol or some such thing. All youll do is rot your liver/kidneys, but not kill you.
 

Vagrant

Account Closed
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I dont want to talk methods, but im not talking about ODing on OTC medicine, more like opiates, heavy tranquilizers etc etc.

But a good warning to anyone thinking of using tylenol or some such thing. All youll do is rot your liver/kidneys, but not kill you.
Cool, and dying from a liver failure, what a nasty death.
 

stevs2

Active Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes I am. I feel like just giving up forever. I promised my ex I wouldn't try again, but it would just be another broken promise between us. Who cares.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top