• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

nelly

Banned Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

hiked up a rope today so all i gotta do is shove this wheelchair out from underneath me, whats stopping me right now ...i havnt got a clue. suicidal yes
 

plates

my thought space
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

no i managed today excellently. everything i did was good. i came here and contained something unmanagable and now i'm feeling better.
 

LostSpirit

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I hav'nt been on here for a while, but everyday i still feel suicidial so much good has happend this year, yet i still feel so dead inside :(
 

Mortal Moon

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I don't know what I feel. There's so many conflicting emotions, and I just want them all to go away. And of course, there's one surefire way to make that happen.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I hav'nt been on here for a while, but everyday i still feel suicidial so much good has happend this year, yet i still feel so dead inside :(
Sick of crying tired of trying yeah im smiling but inside im dying

This is how I feel...please help me..........................
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top