Surgery updates

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Hi all as some of you might know I have Chiari malformation type 1 and have been waiting for decompression surgery for many months.
I finally got the phone call and my surgery is set for Tuesday 23rd February New Zealand time.
I have very mixed feelings ranging from scared to excited (very weird). It is hoped that after the surgery my pain should be less and I shouldn't have blackouts anymore.
I will be in hospital for at least 2 nights up to 5, but when able I will update here with how things are going.
Could really do with some prays and well wishes for the next week.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Final blood tests before surgery done. Getting organised before surgery whilst nervous isn't easy. Today someone is doing my groceries for me. My repeat meds have been picked up. This afternoon I have a haircut (who knows when I'll be able to get it cut again).
Trying to fill my time up watching dvds so I don't think too much. I swear my brain won't shut up.
Other updates, mum is taking me and has found accommodation for two nights. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am so we are leaving at 5:30am to travel. *hystericalI'm going to be so tired beforehand, maybe I can sleep in the car.
Anyhow I'll try to keep you updated with anything important. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00