you are right @Innocent Forever there are 2 aspects to chronic pain management. 1st of course will be pain relief in other words anything that can lower the pain , the 2nd is dealing with whatever pain that doesn't go away. and i have learned from experience that attitude towards pain and what you lose because of it is as important as the pain meds. of course any person suffering chronic pain will occassionally lose faith and slide back. that's why cbt and other pain management is so important. thank you for a great and informative post
mike....



mike....





) to which; I'm sure, my sister complied, as in : NOT!
oh goodness, going to court for a traffic ticket, eh? well hopefully just the mere fact that you're showing up will score you major brownie points with the judge, and it will all go well for you. I'd hesitate to say, (a ruling of or) in your favor, for I don't want to jinx it. Unless I just did. In which case, if I could... retract that statement!