Tell us about your username

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Seems you guys could just be getting debit cards attached to your bank accounts to bypass the "credit card" thing. Fucks sake. @Auri and the rest of ya lol

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Seems you guys could just be getting debit cards attached to your bank accounts to bypass the "credit card" thing. Fucks sake. @Auri and the rest of ya lol
Nope, in my country it doesn't work that way. I have a bank account of course and I have a debit card for it, but it's not the same as a credit card and it doesn't work as one. In other countries they do, but not in mine. *thumbsup

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Did I never see this thread? I'm not aware of having. Anyway my name describes how I feel about myself with two overlapping words. Extraterrestrial because I feel as if I'm from somewhere else and alone because wherever I go I'm always alone. (It's also conveniently extraterrestrial plus one but that is really secondary)

So we have an avatar section for this kind of thing. Really this is more to satisfy my own curiosity. But what inspired you to choose your username?

I'll start. Mine is simple, it's the first half of my first name :)
I love my username - it's an old classical french term for "skinny bones" and as I am somebody who suffers(d) with anorexia; the name has always appealed to me; or made me feel delicate

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
It was how I was feeling when I made my account kinda wish I can change it now though lol it’s kinda a downer didn’t really but to much thought into it at the time ehh.
Go to your profile page, which is here:
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/members/lifeisblah.53494/

Hover your mouse over your profile pic, and the words "Edit Avatar" will appear. Click on it and you'll be able to upload a new pic, whatever pic you want. That's for pc. If you primarily use your phone, then I'm guessing you'd go to your profile, that link I provided, and tap on your profile pic.
Maybe phone users could confirm that.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Go to your profile page, which is here:
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/members/lifeisblah.53494/

Hover your mouse over your profile pic, and the words "Edit Avatar" will appear. Click on it and you'll be able to upload a new pic, whatever pic you want. That's for pc. If you primarily use your phone, then I'm guessing you'd go to your profile, that link I provided, and tap on your profile pic.
Maybe phone users could confirm that.
Oh, lol. Don't mind me, looks like I opened this thread in mid brain fart. This is the 'username' thread, not the avatar one*facepalm

You can always send a message to admin. They will help you with that. BTW, I love the dog!
Thank you I might do that! But I don’t really wanna bother them..if I have to keep it I will..just don’t wanna brinng down anyone’s mood with the username “lifeisblah” lol damn it should have thought first ahhh well and thank you his a bull Arab! I like your wolf it’s a wolf right? And I’m guessing it’s not your pet? Haha.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you I might do that! But I don’t really wanna bother them..if I have to keep it I will..just don’t wanna brinng down anyone’s mood with the username “lifeisblah” lol damn it should have thought first ahhh well and thank you his a bull Arab! I like your wolf it’s a wolf right? And I’m guessing it’s not your pet? Haha.
You're not a bother to anyone :) Make a post in Letters to the Admin and they will be more than happy to change it for you :)

Bradamante

Silent dreamer
Oh how many cool details I have learned by reading this thread and I have just found it now!
About my username, Bradamante is a fictional knight heroine in the Italian epic poem Orlando Furioso by Ludovico Ariosto.
She's a strong and brave woman who fights for the one she loves, I always liked her character. :)

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
I love disney and one of my favorite films is Peter Pan. He whisks away unhappy children from their homes and takes them to neverland where they don't have to grow up, where they can play and fight bad guys (pirates) and rescue one another in times of trouble. It was such an amazing fairy tale to cling onto as an unhappy child. there's a tale as well that Peter is actually an angel who takes the souls of children who died unhappily to paradise. My username is lostgirl22 because I still hope that one day I'll get to be one of those children soon.

holdingon

Punched in the head
I'm barely holding on, and I also decided to go with an incredibly generic user name for a support forum because I was too paranoid to go for anything vaguely identifying when I signed up. I'm just a little tightly wound right now.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00