• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Come to think of it. . . I could use one of those two—(even if! I don’t have, the same excuse!) // but what a bout ? . ? “The Waiter!” Doo doo DOO 🎤 nope - more like; “my imaginary—allegedly—add!” Or is it, ‘adhd?’ Answer: or ~hint* (it, or this: large ly depends on who you talk to!” ( ; brilliant!!;)
 

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Come to think of it. . . I could use one of those two—(even if! I don’t have, the same excuse!) // but what a bout ? . ? “The Waiter!” Doo doo DOO 🎤 nope - more like; “my imaginary—allegedly—add!” Or is it, ‘adhd?’ Answer: or ~hint* (it, or this: large ly depends on who you talk to!” ( ; brilliant!!;)
@MisterBGone is banned because I dont speak your language maybe I should learn lol

Ok I can try @MisterBGone ... is—banned // because ?.? I - dont ~ speak* your language—maybe—I 'should, learn ... lol
 

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
@Marvel fan is banned for not providing me a torch when it was dark a few days ago and there was a power cut *rofl
I am doing a 1up like in super mario brothers so I can skip one post up since I am one of those that kept this thread going and can chamge the rules lol.

@pooky is banned for not knowing I could call upon the human torch to keep you house bright for a while as long as you feed him.

Human Torch
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top