Pooky is banned because The Bhagavad Gita tells me too since its the book of song many moons ago and all the gods like goddess Shiva and also Odin know our thoughts and hearts lol
@FreezingHope is banned for trashing on a marvel movie but un-banned because I watched parts of the dark phoenix and parts of the black widow and it sucked lol
MarvelFan is banned for talking about movies that I have no idea what they are talking about!
Is it the one where he goes, "Are you talking to me?" ... "Are You, Talking TO~ME_?!?"
Witty is bannde for being in bed, and startling her cat... & a bout` a billion othr things I could thin k of at the mometnt (most of them; not fit "to print!")~
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.