• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
@JMG is banned because one does not know how powerful the force is in me. Also banned too because @JMG does not have Rey in the avatar who is now Luke in a way. I also ban myself in a way because I could not see the last one in December because my girlfriend was cheating on me for no good reason and did not want to go to see it with me *dunno2
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
@MisterBGone is banned cos his/her gender is not listed anywhere so I don't know whether they are a he or a she lol & also cos it's Wednesday which is the most mercurial day of the week (in Spanish it's Miercoles so Mercury is the planet associated with it, ugh used to have a website that explained what planet was associated with each day of the week it was so fun, whyy did they have to shut geocities down it was so great imo oh well too bad so sad for me I know lol) ;) :p
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
@JMG ! :D

how funny 😁 ! Last time I checked—it was as the name implies (user); but I’ll let you know if I notice or discover anything differently in the nearfuture. . ;) my apologies for any concern or confusion, leading to any level of distress - whatsoever! :)

JMG is banned for being an expert “gamer,” ...by that—I mean, player of games in the game room, here on sf! Or is it - in sf? :)
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
@MisterBGone is banned for being confusing lol jk hmm how about...banned for having a cool, animated avatar/icon while mine is non-animated? And also cos it's still Wednesday lol :p ;)
Yes, yes, I know—but what did jack bicholson once say? “We’re here to entertain - not explain!” ;^) I definitely got the second part of that down, huh? Well, maybe you should go seek out an animated Star Wars avatar - can’t be that hard to find, I’d think?? Of course, perhaps you were just speaking facetiously. . ; )

JMG banned for having a problem with a day that shares a Whopper in its slogan! (Whopper Wednesday) ;D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol @MisterBGone I know I could maybe do a search for an animated SW avatar (rather just make my own of course but don't have an animation making program anymore, did years ago but not possible to put it on my computer now cos of the format it's saved on, long story lol) but I'd really want it to be one of just Luke pix, not any of the other characters. I know what kind of SW fan am I anyway lol well w/e people like what they like I guess :p

Anyway @MisterBGone you are banned cos of saying whopper which means lie & we don't want no liars here lol :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
@Witty_Sarcasm is banned cos she doesn't have an animated avatar lol (yay found a free animation site so now I have an animated one I'm so glad, shoulda done this at least a year or more ago, anyway it's done now lol) :) *halo
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Wow 🤩 Looks so cool 😎 good work, my friend! And I didn’t know that the single greatest hamburger 🍔 outside of a ‘Royale with Cheese 🧀’ was, as you say, a “liar?” Or maybe you are just doing your absolute best to be confusing & thus, therefore, herewithin —> shat! I forgot the word I was going to use & you best believe it was going to be glorious! Argh..... Anyway: what s your favorite Luke Skywalker movie?
JMG is BANNED Permanently; (that means for ever & ever & ever & ever...) for One ☝️ Upping me on the Avatar front (is that what they’re called? Or is it ‘profile pic?’ See- I don’t even have a Facebook) that’s how grove I am, baby 👶 ;D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol @MisterBGone nah ha sorry didn't mean to be confusing, was just saying that the word "whopper" is also slang for "lie" but maybe where you live it's not known as that so sorry if that's the case :p Anyway was jk anyway don't worry ;) My fave SW movie is the 3rd one (of the originals that is) even though it has the weakest story cos I love his sexy, perfect & very flattering black outfit lol. Love his Empire outfit too but ya Return of the Jedi is my fave one of them anyway. Tysm for the compliment on my new, animated avatar (ya they can be called that or profile pic, either one don't worry) though I'm happy you like it :)
Ok now for the banning thing lol, @MisterBGone is banned for saying I'm banned forever cos that is way too long of a time to be banned for lol :p
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
HA. :) that is so hilarious, JMG- I never knew the slang, unless it is similar to “doisey/I guess I don’t even know how to say it, but like ~ yeah, that’s a real doozy there!” It is whopper Wednesday but the way( if they still have such things..) funy thing is: I remember when they were 99 cents! And they’d just leave it up on their sign out front on the main drag or road way there, so it became a thing or joke with me & my friend , we’d always drive by and go, “Is it Whopper Wednesday?” And invariably, inevitably, it never ever was. . . But we generally went anyway!
I was going to say that that was my favorite as well, but I didn’t want to influence you )as if that would even be possible... but! I think that for me it was the last one I saw so I would’ve been the oldest I’ve ever been when watching any Star Wars movie .
Anyway JMG banned for once having the ability to mak e her own avatars!!;)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol @MisterBGone wow hmm well now I have at least a bit of an idea of your age (seems it must be at least a bit older than me which is 35 lol) been wondering about that too love when I know more about people it's so fun :) but wow 99 cents that must have been great! :) Cool that your fave of the original trilogy of SW is the 3rd one too lol & aw ha well maybe it'd be possible to influence me but ya not when it comes to my fave SW movie no way never ha ;) Lol I can let you (or anyone else for that matter!) know what site I went on to make my avatar it was so easy you just have to upload all the pix you want used in it & it makes it for you & then you just save it & done! :)
@MisterBGone is banned cos of having a B in his username (lol sorry I suck at coming up w/ reasons for banning ppl) :p
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
@JMG- yes! Like I say, it’s the one that is still imprinted best on my mind: I can even remember the friend’s living room we were in while watching it on what likely would’ve been vhs 📼 at that point. I barely remember when i saw the first one; & the second, empire - I believe (from what I am told); I was wanting to guard the milk duds in my dads shirt pocket from some of the scary things on the screen — from coming out into the theater and snatching them! ;)
JMG banded for being too honest (& not nearly sarcastic enough..;)) -thought that that was frowned upon around here! :)
good to know on the avatar — but I was also talking about the program or whatever it was you’d had or run on a previous computer or setup at home. That’s something that is infinitely beyond my capabilities. I think it took me a few years to find this current avatar again, after ditching it at some point before then . . ; )
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol aw sorry @MisterBGone I'm getting the feeling I offended you so I am sorry for what I said about the age, please know I meant no offense by it, I will try hard to be a lot less honest (it is something I do at times so again, sorry for that). I dunno if you really meant what you said about me being too honest & not sarcastic enough lol but anyway I'm def. not sure what to say about the second part if it was meant except I don't like people to be sarcastic with me so that's generally why I avoid doing it to others (do unto others as you want done unto you as the saying goes right? lol) and ok I will let you know the site I went on and as for the program I had years ago I think it was called "Animation shop pro" or something like that. It was an extension of the Paint Shop Pro program I think. It was great I used to have a lot of fun with it.

Aw I'm sure you'd be able to put an animated gif together though, esp. on the site cos all you have to do is upload the pix you want in it (just make sure they are all the same size in terms of length and height) and it lets you arrange the order you want them in & then you just click the button that says "make the animation" or w/e and then it gives you a link to look at it & then if you like it then you just click to save it. Anyway the site address to do that is: https://gifmaker.me
@MisterBGone is banned cos he's wearing a shirt that says "Please ban me" lol :p
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Ha! @JMG:) Sorry — I was totally messing with you! : ) just like I always do. . . But that’s you know the trouble with the written word. Print / & especially when you can’t write worth a lick — it can be very easy to misinterpret “tone.” Wha t makes me feel a little less uneasy about it - is that it seems to be happening all over say something like social media every where every day by every one over and for every other or something like that! I think. You get. My drift: so here it is a little secret about me - I don’t advertise it often but in case it. Needs explaining in more explicit terms here it is: I don’t generally get upset with people for no good reason. And part of this reason I s because I don’t think like a lot of people , you know when they make wise cracks or subtle digs that can be surface level funny for comedy purposes or sake? I usually don’t even hang in those waters I guess. So that’s number one. Number two: let’s say, for arguments sake, that I did have a problem with someone , I very likely would not express it - especially in a public place and even more especially passively. It would probably be rather frank , & I’d like to imagine, something of an attempt to clear up any misunderstandings, sort of a thing; or better understand someone else’s whatever is troubling me about them, etc ;D

so now I want to thank you for explaining the animated gif thing like in a way that I can actually understand and if I ever go t the urge, or the itch, I could probably find a way to figure it out. . ! But it will always pale in comparison to yours // unless I can find a good princess Leah (sp?) one ☝️ from the Jedi mind trick movie that everybody’s always parodying ; )

signed— pizza the hut! (;

now where were we? What was this thread! Some th NT g to do with the sound of music I trust??? No-

and yeah, can’t remember if I mentioned it from the start, but this is my first time reading this. . .
JMG banned for not being able to read my mind. What’s the matter with her (wink & a smile)!~
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
@MisterBGone ok ha I'm glad you were just messing around & weren't serious & also aren't mad about the other thing either :) Sometimes I just worry too much I guess lol. I'm glad you would just come out & say it more directly if you were mad or upset though that is good to know ty for the info :) You're right that it can be easy to misinterpret tone in writing, for sure! No prob. about explaining about how I made the animated gif too, always glad to help people with that kind of thing. Aw lol I'm sure if you went there you'd put together a great one. Hmm now that I know you're a Leia fan maybe I could find some pix of her & put one together for you if you wanted? Well please lemme know if you'd like that, I'd be glad to do it, it's fun for me actually lol ;) :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos the stormtrooper said move along (lol) ;) :p
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top