• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Mister B is banned for not using spell check.
Yes, Miss Witt- no relation to Walt! It’s mostly the auto’s fault; ‘correct’ that is~~(how hilariously inappropriate!) back to the kitchen with you witty! Wher Ull be barefoot. Pregnant & I guess I already said the rest— so take you’r pick & consider yourself fortune 🔮 or foolish as I so often do - for being able to select & choose which one ☝️ is th e grossest offense!
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
You’re right. We don’t want you here, either! He he HE! He-Man (& She_Ra!) ;^)
Oops! Sorry 😐 about that — lost track & thought 🤔 We were in the “lie telling,” thread 🧵: / please forgive me. Z . (I know not what I do ! ) don’t deny me- this pain I’m goin thru... babe believe ev wry worf I say is tru— ;)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lmao @ thesaurus being a dinosaur that is hilarious (not laughing at you Marvel I promise, just thought that was hilarious when I read it lol) but yes MBG made a good point too, the printed ones aren't really very necessary these days with google & all :p ;)
@MarvelFan is double banned cos of not being banned before. Also cos it's almost 5 in the morn here which is just way too late (or maybe early? lol) of a time. Sorry I know my bans are lame & make no sense I'll just get going here now then lol ;) :) *hiding *shh
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
@JMG banned for life! (For not acknowledging the presence of the one ☝️ & only True Master & King 🤴 of the Star 🌟 Wars franchise: that’s eight! I’m talking about, other than my generation - who sing s that on eagain? Sting! Nooo. . ? Yes, mr Hans solo! ( ; chewy’s right hand man 👨 but as Fate & history would prove to play out & be - the only one! ( : sorry 😐 I cant think 🤔 of any of his lines to quote (from that / those movies 🎥) but im sure there’s a bunch; that are not only great, but immortal, like he - himself. And you , are not—for worshipping the wrong one ; ) j/k..!;) \*~^~*/ Henceforth: banned! I am (not!) you are- - - (“I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I! I know you are but what am I? Hey, Francis - you want some of my bubble gum??? ;)” ..,You! Stole- my Bicycle. . . Da dah da dah dadada dah dah daaaaah .!. .!. .!. )
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm banned @JMG (lmao omg I didn't know if we could tag ourselves ha I wonder if it will give me a notification this should be interesting...) cos no one else banned me and also cos I'm kinda bored. Once someone else bans me then I actually won't be banned anymore cos it will cancel the ban out lol ok I think I'm a bit too tired I should prob. just get going to bed right now then :p ;)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top