MisterBGone ~\_✅`,') SF Supporter Feb 11, 2021 #1,301 Feb 11, 2021 #1,301 Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ said: @MisterBGone is banned because he never checks his alerts. Click to expand... My assistant is on paid-leavr__) per,anently! (;
Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ said: @MisterBGone is banned because he never checks his alerts. Click to expand... My assistant is on paid-leavr__) per,anently! (;
MisterBGone ~\_✅`,') SF Supporter Feb 11, 2021 #1,302 Feb 11, 2021 #1,302 i prefer to let thing just come to me, intuitively,,
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 11, 2021 #1,303 Feb 11, 2021 #1,303 @MisterBGone is banned because that's what the "B" stands for!
RCee Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2021 #1,304 Feb 12, 2021 #1,304 @Ineluki is banned for using “quotes”! @MisterBGone id banned for being mentioned !
MisterBGone ~\_✅`,') SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,305 Feb 12, 2021 #1,305 RCee said: @Ineluki is banned for using “quotes”! @MisterBGone id banned for being mentioned ! View attachment 42891 Click to expand... @RCee is banned for using a nice perspective, on an all-too-cute, Puppy! (or all, "Grown~Up!" One..)~
RCee said: @Ineluki is banned for using “quotes”! @MisterBGone id banned for being mentioned ! View attachment 42891 Click to expand... @RCee is banned for using a nice perspective, on an all-too-cute, Puppy! (or all, "Grown~Up!" One..)~
MisterBGone ~\_✅`,') SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,306 Feb 12, 2021 #1,306 . . . She's like, "I ain't got time for this!" (Where's my TREAT-)?
RCee Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2021 #1,307 Feb 12, 2021 #1,307 MisterBGone said: . . . She's like, "I ain't got time for this!" (Where's my TREAT-)? Click to expand... I win ! @MisterBGone banned for questioning my authority Attachments B5B39E28-9AD2-4D16-B82C-18694DD27A80.jpeg 52.4 KB Views: 2
MisterBGone said: . . . She's like, "I ain't got time for this!" (Where's my TREAT-)? Click to expand... I win ! @MisterBGone banned for questioning my authority
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,308 Feb 12, 2021 #1,308 @RCee is banned for teaching the kids in her school that the "authority" is spelled with "aah" at the end.
@RCee is banned for teaching the kids in her school that the "authority" is spelled with "aah" at the end.
RCee Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2021 #1,309 Feb 12, 2021 #1,309 @Ineluki is banned.... ahhh F it! It’s too early too ban people, I’ll be back!
Kira •✮• SF Gelfling •✮• SF Creative SF Artist Staff Alumni SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,310 Feb 12, 2021 #1,310 @RCee is banned because she posted last but I don't want to actually ban her... I don't know why I play this game
@RCee is banned because she posted last but I don't want to actually ban her... I don't know why I play this game
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,311 Feb 12, 2021 #1,311 @Kira is banned for being indecisive (the adjective not the member @Indecisive )
Kira •✮• SF Gelfling •✮• SF Creative SF Artist Staff Alumni SF Supporter Feb 12, 2021 #1,312 Feb 12, 2021 #1,312 @Ineluki is banned even though I don't want to ban him either I must say that I'm glad that you cleared up the fact that I'm not Vince!
@Ineluki is banned even though I don't want to ban him either I must say that I'm glad that you cleared up the fact that I'm not Vince!
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 13, 2021 #1,313 Feb 13, 2021 #1,313 @Kira is banned, and I really do want to ban her. Not because of anything she did, I am just on a power trip Bwahahahahaha
@Kira is banned, and I really do want to ban her. Not because of anything she did, I am just on a power trip Bwahahahahaha
Kira •✮• SF Gelfling •✮• SF Creative SF Artist Staff Alumni SF Supporter Feb 14, 2021 #1,314 Feb 14, 2021 #1,314 @Ineluki is banned for being on a power trip (I really don't want to ban him... I'm just playing along )
@Ineluki is banned for being on a power trip (I really don't want to ban him... I'm just playing along )
MisterBGone ~\_✅`,') SF Supporter Feb 14, 2021 #1,315 Feb 14, 2021 #1,315 Kira said: @Ineluki is banned for being on a power trip (I really don't want to ban him... I'm just playing along ) Click to expand... I think the, "tell a lie~ thread_)^~*/> is, that-a-way ~~~ ( ;
Kira said: @Ineluki is banned for being on a power trip (I really don't want to ban him... I'm just playing along ) Click to expand... I think the, "tell a lie~ thread_)^~*/> is, that-a-way ~~~ ( ;
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 14, 2021 #1,316 Feb 14, 2021 #1,316 @MisterBGone is banned for giving directions
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 17, 2021 #1,317 Feb 17, 2021 #1,317 @SleepyOwl is banned for not playing this game in a long time, if ever! (I can't ban myself lol )
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 17, 2021 #1,318 Feb 17, 2021 #1,318 @Luthien Tinuviel is also banned for the same reason as Owl
Luthien Tinuviel Well-Known Member Feb 17, 2021 #1,319 Feb 17, 2021 #1,319 yeah but i never played it ever lol @Ineluki is banned for not putting the dog with the coffee back up.
yeah but i never played it ever lol @Ineluki is banned for not putting the dog with the coffee back up.
Ineluki The Storm King Safety & Support SF Supporter Feb 20, 2021 #1,320 Feb 20, 2021 #1,320 @Luthien Tinuviel is banned for not appearing in the new LOTR TV show on Amazon Prime.