• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

The Country/Town/City game

crumbum

Ah drinty talk with Yonk.. he's on a phone too and figured out how to use tinypic.com to post pics! And yea yonk.. I'm proud of you for not going with yorkshire :)

Haight Ashbury (San Francisco, California)

yonk

Yorkshire, crum? x) Kappa
nah, i'll go with :

Yangzhou (China)

oh, for @drinty, i'm gonna post a pic too right now, from a phone, step by step :)
1. download the image to your phone
2. open tinypic.com on your browser
3. choose file, and find the image
4. hit upload now (sometimes gets captcha question, answer it)
5. then it got your links. choose the link for forum and message boards and copy it
6. then choose the image button above, beside the smiley
7. enter the link you just copied, and walaa. a picture in here ~
(ps : same as crum instructions. bzz. :/ just on a phone)

here, have a fried rice. Yangzhou style fried rice xP

crumbum

Delos (modern Dilos).. island in Greece.. The birth place of Apollo, it was an important island in the early Acadian wars and Persian wars and later became the Roman slave trading center of the early empire period, it was also an important strategic island in the Mithradatic wars.. the last eastern attempt to throw off the yoke of Roman subjugation.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00