The Fuck You Thread

Today is a multi 'Fuck You' day.

Fuck you to still feeling suicidal constantly ten years after one major attempt, and on the upcoming six year anniversary of another. I want my turnaround where I say, "Remember when I used to feel..." or let me end naturally and peacefully if I'm never going to achieve that.

Fuck you to taking away this year the one thing that was actually helping me cope, and the new problems that have surfaced leaving me horrified of how I'm going to deal with them in the new year.

Fuck you to the fact there's a set of shitty consequences for avoiding the doctor/healthcare system, and a set of shitty consequences for not.

Fuck you to the fact I'm soon probably going to have to watch my older sister, who is one of two IRL people I care about in the world and who care about me, lose her battle to a crappy disease she's been dealing with most of her life.

And, fuck you for making me numb to things no one in this world should have to become numb to, just to shut off the horror temporarily and get through the day.

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
I should have done this to end 2022 but I just noticed this thread on the recents so thought I'd join in.

A big fuck you to 2022 and the "friend" who "jokingly" suggested suicide and then ghosted me when I was going through one of the biggest crises in my entire life and my mental health was falling apart. Fuck you for slipping into every conversation up to then how you had paid your mortgage off when I was in danger of losing my house, fuck you for mentioning how much you had in the bank at every opportunity when my finances were falling apart, and fuck you and your lies, idiocy and general moronic nature in believing yourself superior to everyone else as you know the "Truth" about everything as you watched some insane YouTube video.

So yeah, fuck you and your misogyny, homophobia, toxic masculinity and the way you presented yourself as sensitive empathic and caring when all you care about is yourself. Sums it up that you portray yourself as a radical anarchist then took a job with the government because it paid well and was easy work. I should have said fuck you before you got a chance to fuck me over but hey ho, 2023 will be a better year without you in my life. Jesus man, FUCK YOU.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Fuck my brain. Guess I can throw it away somehow! Fuck the endless debates and the lairs that pretending nothing happened and telling the shit, fuck the world - I know good exists - but it's so damn confusing.
and fuck all sorts of selfishness and apathy, you think you are right about everything? I hope i can be free from that.
Fuck predators!!! Screenshot_20230101_194553.jpg

FFurry

SF Supporter
In the US of A, we drive on the right side of the road while opposite traffic approaches on the left (unless they're drunk, stoned, or otherwise indisposed). It's also customary for pedestrians to walk on the right side of the sidewalk. Why do some people insist on walking straight into me as I'm doing everything correctly? I won't necessarily say f you in this case, since they'll generally lose this contest πŸ˜‚

Inanimate

This thread has been quiet for a while, but can I just say fuck you snotty bitches judging me in your so called "inclusive environment". Not very inclusive.
Inclusive environments often seem devote more attention to their own self-importance than the communities they profess to care about.

Ieatotters

Inclusive environments often seem devote more attention to their own self-importance than the communities they profess to care about.
Yes, that is exactly it. So annoyed that I care about a couple of crappy people and have let them spoil something good, but I don't know how to let it go. It's ruined my day and I probably can't go back because I am going to be too embarrassed, and I didn't even do anything wrong.

Inanimate

Yes, that is exactly it. So annoyed that I care about a couple of crappy people and have let them spoil something good, but I don't know how to let it go. It's ruined my day and I probably can't go back because I am going to be too embarrassed, and I didn't even do anything wrong.
I suppose what helps to ground me is acknowledging that no explanation I give them will be enough because they already have their minds made up. Obsessing over their judgments and making things right will just keep you on edge and distract attention from doing what actually needs to be done. Being responsible for our own choices and behavior is more important and more empowering than hopelessly trying to control what other people think.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00