Fuck you to the two men who stole my political yard sign. Must be nice to have so little suffering and worries in your life that the opinion of a stranger "offends" you. Grow the fuck up. My kids made the signs in my windows. By all means, come in, steal those. What a bunch of cry baby caca pants. Picking on those you don't agree with. For shame. Even my 5yr old knows better.
It's a twofer today
Fuck you for telling me to stop being selfish and get a job. The children I'm raising are going to run the world when you are old. Be nice.
It's a twofer today
Fuck you for telling me to stop being selfish and get a job. The children I'm raising are going to run the world when you are old. Be nice.
mike....


- so don't sweat it, is what I'm saying/or trying & failing too...~*/>