• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Metal Music Thread

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
lol Exactly! Yes, you seem to have forgotten that I play the electric guitar *bleh But I'm nowhere near that level and I'm still not very good at what I can do. I also sing. I haven't touched my guitar for a year or so because of... stuff. Due to my medication my hands shake a lot so it would suck anyway. Also a reason why my nail polishing skills are not what they used to :D
Sorry, not sure how that slipped my mind *facepalm. Yeah singing and playing at the same time is so difficult, but that might be because I haven't practiced it much, but I can do both fairly well separately. Sorry to hear that you can't play much anymore, that really sucks. : ( the nail polish thing sucks too but I'm sure you still look fine without it :)
 

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
I sing separately, with guitar it's impossible lol And I don't play and sing the same songs. But I am better at it at least, even if in my wildest dreams I am an instrumentalist in a band, not the singer.
Yes, it does suck, I'm not even sure I could hold the guitar to be honest. Though another one of my wildest dreams is not to be depressed someday, so there is hope :P haha Thanks ^^ I wear nail polish like only twice a year anyway because I'd rather do all my chores than do my nails. *scared I just like the result.
Yeah that makes sense. I'd love to have a band where I do lead a nd vocals as well as more of a solo project where it's just me and a female vocalist where I do guitar and a little bit of vocals but somebody else does most of the singing. And of course there's hope for both of those things, I certainly hope for both of those things for you.
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Is there anyone enjoy melodic death metal? @Auri @OfLoveAndDeath
Insomnium's new song...I love it.
Also, Alcest released a new song, exciting news! That's much more metal than before...:) great.
Looking forward to The Dark Element's and a lot of bands' new albums. If l have time to enjoy them.
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
I will DEFINITELY have to check the Insomnium one when I have my headphones! Alcest got heavier? I never considered them melodeath, but I can see what you mean... Will check that out asap, too. Thank you for the information ♡
I'm so happy to get your reply!:) You're welcome.
(omg, I know Alcest is a post-black metal band, has nothing to do with melodeath...I mean Insomnium...) Sorry I didn't explain that clearly. *hiding and post-black metal is my favourite subgenre.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top