• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

"This" or "That"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Lol :p n um ok the futbol one means soccer right? Would look it up to confirm but don't have much time here, anyway I'll put futbol cos I'm pretty sure that means soccer & I like playing & watching that a lot more than I'll ever like football lol :p

Tennis or Badminton?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Between those 2, in person. Not only does it work better for ME to see a person's facial expressions, but I KNOW it is better for whoever is talking to me to see my face as well. To only go by how my voice sounds I know I sound cold n indifferent but see me in person n you'll realize omg so not how it is at all am a very sincere person.

Camping or fishing?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
As much as I would LOVE to be one, there's one (see sig if curious to know who) I want to meet WAY too bad so meet it is! :)

Play sudoku or tetris?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top