Thought For Today

For the past two thousand years or so, the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, brought our world the Jesus legend with the message: ‘The truth will set you free!’ From the moment this myth appeared in our world it has been a call from the Highest levels of life to encourage humankind to search for God’s sacred wisdom and truth. And now the time has come for the realisation that they can not be found in the surface words of our world’s spiritual teachings. Their esoteric higher meanings have always been hiding behind them. Through coming to terms with them is it possible to find a better understanding of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine.

As soon as we wake up to the presence of the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma, and start to conduct our lives in keeping with the requirements of these laws, the Universe places the power into everyone’s own hands to at last free ourselves from the karmic chains and shackles that have kept us tied to earthly life for far too long. This is how we ourselves alone can release us from the wheel of Karma.

With all my heart and soul I believe that there is a great plan of life in which everybody has their place. And with my whole being I trust that this plan is perfect, and that our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life holds both our worlds – as well as all other worlds – safely in His/Her loving hands. More than that: I know these things and that is a faith and a trust that no-one will ever be able to shake or take from me, for the simple reason that it is not based on something that is written in a book somewhere, but deeply engraved in my heart and soul.

When I reflect on the mysteries of life and death and the Universe as a whole, I become aware how all things work together for the good of the whole, and I realise that everything that happens anywhere in the whole of Creation has been planned and is held in the mind of the Great Architect and Master Designer of all worlds and all beings. The knowledge of this helps me to open my heart, soul and mind with confidence to the One, who holds the plan and takes care that it unfolds as it should and that therefore all life is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in a well ordered fashion.

This helps me to walk with a tranquil heart and an open mind to the beauty, the wonders and the glories of all the Universes that cannot be seen by earthly eyes, but only perceived by our minds. Knowing that God is in other people just the same as in me, makes it easy to be sincere and true in all my relationships. And I rejoice that truly, truly there is no death and that wherever there is love between human souls there can be no separation.

Because of this whatever we send out into the world like a boomerang unerringly finds its way back to us. Probably one its best explanations I have ever come across can be found in James van Praagh’s ‘Reaching to Heaven – a Spiritual Journey through Life and Death’. On page 78, he writes under the heading ‘Karma: We are all familiar with the saying: ‘What goes around comes around.’ This is another way of stating the Universal law known as Karma. The word karma has its origin in Sanskrit; it literally means ‘action’. Within this law of action is built a natural cycle of cause and effect. Simply put, we have gone through lifetimes either sowing seeds or throwing rocks, and we will reap the effects of what we have created, good or bad.’

The law of Karma is the law of cause and effect and its cycles extend through many lifetimes. This is for the simple reason that it may be impossible to settle the results of our present actions during our present earthly sojourn. Karma means paying one's debts and consists of a balancing act, because we also reap the rewards for the things we did well in previous lifetimes. The Universal law of Karma in truth is a law of opportunities which are thus created as a means for our spirit and soul to progress. Once we have become aware that we are responsible for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions, that every action causes a re-action, either positive or negative, the need for creating difficult karmic situations and relationships leaves us.

However, our final release from the wheel of Karma can only take place, when we have fully grasped – on all levels of our existence – that we are eternal beings and when we are conducting our lives in accordance with the knowledge we are now finding. To my mind, the realisation that the things we could not complete in our present lifetime can be finished off in another one is the single most liberating item of spiritual wisdom the Age of Aquarius is bringing to us and our world.

It has been said that the answers to all our questions are within. I can personally verify that this is so; there is no need to turn to others to answer our questions. To find what we are looking for, it is best to reach out and ask God and the Angels to come to our help. Masters and guides from the world of spirit are also waiting to be called upon by us, so that they can guide and protect us in all our endeavours. They too are happy to help us find the answers to any question we may ever care to ask. White Eagle is one of these guides and part four contains a collection of his teachings on the subject of life and death. To whet your appetite, here is one of them:

‘It may strengthen and comfort you to know that not one of you treads the path of life alone. From the moment of birth until physical death, you are guarded by Angels who have been appointed to carry out this task. Humankind has always walked the Earth with Angels. The human race, whether it knows it or not, lives through the Ages under the guardianship of God’s Angels.’

* * *​

Jesus of Nazareth is but one of the many symbols used by the Angels to describe the higher nature and Christ part of every human being. With the help of the myths and legends of your world, step by step they have brought your race closer to this aspect of human nature. For a long time it had to be presented as a force outside of yourself and beyond the reach of ordinary people. But at last the time is right for revealing that figures like the Lords Krishna and Jesus, to name but two, represented the highest nature of every human being. Each one of you has this part and independent of whether you ever belonged to any of the belief systems of your world or not, whether you ever set foot in a church, temple, minaret or other buildings of this nature, in each one of you is a Lord Krishna or Jesus waiting to be born.

With the knowledge the Angels are bringing you here, they are placing the oars for rowing the boat of your life into your own hand. Whether you make use of what is on offer or not is entirely up to you. As ever, the choice is yours. That’s what freedom of choice is about! But take care not to fall into the trap described by Wayne Dyer, one of the writers of your world: ‘The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.’

Last but not least, do not despair about the things that to this day are happening in your world. Although you cannot see what purpose they may serve, never give up hope and trust that all of it is part of My great plan and must therefore be necessary. Most of all, do not forget that the darkest hour always comes just before the dawn.

Spirit alone can create matter and matter can never be separate from spirit. Every cell and atom is not only imbued with spirit, it is spirit. Because the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, the God, is spirit and therefore abstract and invisible to earthly eyes, one could say that God is formless. Everything that has taken on some kind of a form represents His feminine counterpart, the Goddess. The two are inseparable and their all-consciousness contains the most beautiful and perfect forms that the Creator imagination can conceive. In Earth terms such an ideal shape may take a very long time to manifest itself. But from the moment when its creation begins, it will always show itself in some form of expression. In the long course of its evolution the perfect form increasingly comes into being, until it has reached such beauty and glory that it is hard for human minds to visualise.

All life forms on our planet are still in quite a crude state. But, as our spirit and soul advance on the evolutionary spiral of life, they – the same as you and me and everybody else – will move on to more and more advanced levels of life and evolve into something much more beautiful than at present is possible on our planet. No original design is ever withdrawn. Each one is constantly being worked on and improved. Therefore, if the ideal something we long for is still missing here, as long as we follow our inner guidance, the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation will eventually help us find it.

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

A word of warning does not come amiss to those who are lucky enough to already know that you are on the Earth to learn how to become ever more like Me. Take great care never to criticise anyone who is still stuck in the illusion that their earthly existence is all there is to life. As soon as they are ready, I will start drawing them towards Me, the same as I have been doing with you for a very long time. Any souls that still appear to you as being far too earth-bound deserve something better from you, now that you have reached a somewhat advanced state. Don’t you think that instead they need your love and compassion for having lost all conscious recall of Me; and for still struggling with their lessons in physicality in the false belief that they have to do so on their own on the Earth plane?

Refuse to sit in judgement over anyone and especially not over those of your siblings in the human family of life who are spiritually less experienced than you are. Resist the temptation of thinking that they are suffering from some kind of disease. You can take it from Me, they are not! They are at present undergoing a vital part of their earthly education and what they are doing is right for them now, although it is no longer for you. Souls who have already mastered this task are submitted to tests of a different kind that assist them with integrating more of the higher aspects of their nature.

If that applies to you, rejoice and turn whole-heartedly to whatever obstacles are presently confronting you. For evolving souls – which you all are – every lesson is equally valuable. Most of all, beware of spiritual arrogance! Bear in mind that your own main lesson is likely to consist of showing tolerance, kindness and compassion towards those who are still wrestling with the downward pull of their earthly nature. Know that their time for rising above their base desires has not yet come but that in due course they too will wake up, the same as you once did and the same as everyone else does in their long evolutionary course.

Various Masters from the world of spirit walked the Earth with you from time to time, to be your teachers. Many of the messages I gave to your world through them were intentionally misinterpreted so they could be used for the manipulation of the mass of people. As the wise use of power is one of humankind’s most important lessons, I allowed this. Your ignorance of the fact that none of you on the Earth plane ever gets away with anything, and that every offensive thought, word and action sooner or later has to be accounted for and made good, has brought about vast amounts of soul growth.

The wise ones amongst you realise that nobody on the Earth plane has any true power. I alone have power, for I am The Power. However, any power – even the smallest amount of it – I allow human souls access to in your present existence creates opportunities for testing the degree of spiritual maturity a soul has reached. There are two ways of approaching power and using it. While inexperienced souls still selfishly pursue their own ends, mature ones seek to serve the good of the whole. Power-seeking spiritual and political leaders, throughout the ages and within different civilisations, religions and belief systems, since time immemorial have been among My most valuable teaching aids for you and your world.

To this day and through real life situations, I am teaching all of you the folly of manipulating the masses into beliefs that serve the purpose of gaining control – spiritual power – over their hearts and minds. This type of power-seeking aims to serve the self of religious organisations and their priesthoods, rather than Me and the welfare of My people and the world I have temporarily entrusted into your care. You are in your present life to evolve into caretakers and guardians of Mother Earth, who are capable of loving and cherishing her the way she beyond any shadow of a doubt deserves. You are all responsible for yourselves, each other and also for the wellbeing of your planet and I expect and demand from each one of you that at the end of every one of your lifetimes you hand it over to posterity in a better state than you found it.

Because the law of life is love and evolution, every lifeform is constantly moving forwards and upwards on an evolutionary spiral. That’s why it is quite justified – and by no means foolishly optimistic and unfounded – to expect that with the passing of time earthly life too will get better and easier to cope with. Through developing more positive and constructive thinking and behaviour patterns, each one of us is required to do their share of bringing healing and peace to us and our world.

Beautiful Things
Knowing that beautiful things are right and true,
And that beautiful actions please God,
Helps wise ones to develop their inward sense of
What is right, true and beautiful.

The highest wisdom is to trust
One’s intuition and following its guidance,
For the answer to the last appeal of what is right or wrong
Lies within everybody’s own heart.
So, trust thyself.

Aristotle 384-322 BC
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

* * *​

If our first reaction, when someone is in distress, is to reach out and offer a helping hand, when this has become not our second but first nature, we are true to our real nature. When we follow the instinctive reactions that come from our Highest Self instead of the urge of our lower earthly nature to turn away, our progress on the great wheel of fortune that is this life is sure to speed up considerably. Any small kindness is valuable and counts spiritually.

Even if sometimes nothing can be done but giving a person in distress a friendly smile, a few words of encouragement and comfort, a shoulder to cry on, a hug. When the recipient is lifted and helped above their present situation, even if only in a small way, the law of Karma sees to it that our kindness some day in some form or another returns to us. Hence the saying that bread cast onto the waters of life does return. This means that help is sure to come when it is required by us. It may not come through the people we once helped; in fact, it hardly ever does, but come it will and that often quite magically and only seemingly out of the blue.

The folks who look the happiest,
Who always seem so bright,
With smiles upon their faces
And feet that are so light,
Not necessarily are they the ones
Who always lived in the Sun.

Maybe they faced
Their inner darkness,
Conquered it and won!

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

* * *​

‘Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

‘I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

‘None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.’

How aware are you that we are presently at the beginning of the Aquarian Age and that because of this many are in the process of discovering a new type of religion that is no longer purely of the mind, but forces its way onto the surface of our consciousness directly from the wellspring of our own hearts? The best definition that’s come my way to date I found the other day in a place where I would have least expected it, namely in Joanna Trollope’s novel ‘A Passionate Man’. Archie is the main character of this tale. His father has died and the local priest drops in and offers him and his wife to pray for the deceased. When Archie refuses, the priest points out: ‘But you are churchgoers. You are part of the Christian family.’ Archie’s patience is at an end and he bursts out: ‘I may be a religious man – I may have a deep religious sense – but I am not at all sure there is a God. Not our God, in any case . . .

‘Don’t you even know what religion means? Are you so hidebound by your colourless bureaucratic orthodoxy that religion only means to you this frightful modern Church with its doggerel hymns and playschool prayers? Religion is an awakened sense of some great controlling force, an awareness that above or beyond there is not just a freedom but a fulfilment. And this awareness of power and possibility makes us strive ever onwards, morally, emotionally, spiritually. What on Earth has such a concept to do with the dreary pen-pushing second-rate God you want to offer me?’

God is hard to describe in mere earthly words, but I will try. To me, God is something infinitely more sacred and holy, a power much greater, higher and more enlightened that is radiant with the true meaning of light, compassion and love than the teachings of the old religions of our world could ever convey. With their lack of understanding for the true purpose and meaning of Earth life and the esoteric background of their own teachings, all too frequently the Ancient Teachings, which messengers from the higher and highest levels of life from time to time brought to humankind, were misunderstood and misrepresented. Sometimes this happened – as it does in many places to this day – intentionally for the purpose of manipulating the masses into obedience and submission to the lust for power of those in charge. On other occasions the distortions were genuine because that was all our race could comprehend when new parts of the Goddess’s wisdom appeared.

You are in Me and I am in you, you are Me and I am you, and your dreams and visions are Mine. Throughout the ages, unbeknown to you for a very long time I have been dreaming through you. At once you are the dreamer and the dreamed. From the beginning I knew that it would take an exceedingly long time until you, individually and collectively as a race, had sufficiently grown in understanding to grasp the nature of your own being. As mentioned earlier, each one of you has always been and will continue to be in all Eternity a transmitter and receiver station for My thoughts, ideas and dreams. Potentially, each one of you is a channel through which I am ready to release ever more of My wisdom into your world. The amount and depth of it depends on the degree of spiritual maturity and understanding the receiving person is able to cope with at any given time.

I believe that, when it comes to the things, people and conditions that are causing us most trouble and heartache in this life, there is no point looking for scapegoats and blaming others. For as long as our hearts and minds are closed to the truth of our existence and the debts we owe everywhere in this life, we shall get nowhere. Looking for the cause of our problems in those around us is a futile exercise that gets us nowhere. All it can hope to achieve is to stop us from making the evolutionary progress that potentially is the birthright of all God’s children of the Earth.

This applies particularly to the set of parents and siblings the Universe in its great wisdom has provided us with. They were carefully chosen by the wise ones in charge of us in the world of light, long before we emerged into our present lifetime. The choice fell on these people because on the one hand they were willing to play this role and on the other their energies, as well as the energies of the environment we were born into, were compatible with those of the early part of our present lifetime. Besides, up to a certain point their life lessons are similar to ours. Even if we have come through a long family line of alcoholics, depressives or people who are suffering from any other kind of affliction, this is true.

* * *​

Let no-one run away with any kind of illusions about the connections everyone has with their forebears. They are not responsible for the way we are and what is in our lives. We alone carry the full responsibility, not only for every one of our character traces but also for our affliction, be they of a mental, physical or spiritual nature. Although it often seems as if certain things had been inherited from those who came before us, agreeable and disagreeable characteristics, difficulties and limitations, but also gifts and talents, rest assured that every bit of it has been our own doing. No-one other than us should be blamed or take credit for anything, because in truth all of it was brought into being by us in previous lifetimes.

If the things we have in common with those who came before us show up in our genes, this is necessary because otherwise we could not have come through exactly the right set of parents, ours. They did agree, a long time ago in the world of spirit, to be there for us and do their best to help us, in their own inimitable way – sometimes in a positive manner and sometimes in a negative one – to take possession of our strengths, to be reinforced some more, and to convert our weaknesses into strengths. In order to work with the positive and negative character traits we have brought with us from other lifetimes, it is necessary to be utterly honest with ourselves and establish where exactly they lie.

There will then no longer be any need for us to fool ourselves by making up excuses like ‘Ah yes, you see I can’t help myself. I am this way because my Father and Mother, Granddad and Grandma and so forth made everybody’s life a misery with their violent temper/drinking problem/gambling/being a manic depressive/squandering their resources and acting the spendthrift etc. – the list is endless. Because of the teaching effect these things have on each new generation that appears, the negative characteristics frequently seem to jump a generation. But then, so it seems to everybody’s chagrin, they reappear in someone’s grandchildren or great-grandchildren. For as long as we are unaware of how the processes of life work and affect each one of us, if we remained unaffected we could be asking ourselves: ‘Why should this, that or the other be reflected in my children or grandchildren when I most certainly don’t have it?’

For as long as residues of difficult behaviour patterns remain in our own subconscious, they will manifest themselves time and again in the conduct of those around us. And it may take a long time until we finally realise that the world around us is like a mirror, which the Universe constantly holds in front of everybody’s eyes. And even if we are unable to recognise the challenging aspects of someone else’s personality in our own hidden selves, we can rely on it that they are there. If they were not, there would be no need for drawing this kind of experience towards us. What’s more, unless the issues involved are bravely and honestly tackled in this lifetime, we shall continue to take them with us into all subsequent ones until that particular negative aspect has finally been changed into a positive one. To get rid of all unfavourable character traits for good, they first have to be accepted by us. This moves them into our conscious awareness, from where they can then be released.

Until this has happened they will continue to bother us and the mirror will be held to our face through the actions of those around us. This is by no means intended to be some kind of punishment. It is the Universe’s way of trying to provide all human souls on the Earth plane with as many opportunities as possible for cleansing their consciousness of every trace of their lower earthly nature. When the characteristics that once used to disturb us deeply in others have been released from our own consciousness, they no longer unduly upset or hurt when we find them in the mannerisms of others. We can then shrug our shoulders and accept them as part of life’s rich pattern and someone else’s learning experience, which fortunately no longer is ours. Smilingly, though not smugly I hope, we shall watch them and say to ourselves: ‘Ah yes! Thanks be to God and the Angels that it’s their task now to work on this, their lesson and responsibility, not mine.’

The members of our family are as much part of our Karma as we are of theirs and the problems we created for ourselves and each other in previous lifetimes are the lessons that have to be tackled in this one, by them and us, individually and together. Like powerful emotional magnets Karmic ties draw human souls into each other’s orbit, time and again. There will be no parting of the ways until all involved have learnt their lessons and solutions have been found for every one of the outstanding issues. They are likely to have kept us welded together like cast-iron chains over many lifetimes.

The only way of breaking these shackles – or rather dissolving them – is through finding compassion, love and forgiveness first for ourselves and our own suffering, and then also for those who trespassed against us. These things grow quite naturally when one finally grasps the truth about the spiritual background of life, and why the Karmic reasons for every one of the afflictions that have ever befallen us, in this lifetime and all others, for wise educational reasons had to remain hidden there for such a long time. This healing process alone can finally bring the otherwise endless repetition of the Karmic cycles to its natural conclusion. It was our Karmic debts that kept us firmly fastened to the wheel of Earth life, where one lifetime after another we found ourselves either at the giving or the receiving end of any one of the life lessons that have to be undertaken by all human spirits and their souls.

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children, but as always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. After all, the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, hand in hand with God and the Angels, when the time for doing so has come, we should learn how to make our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for all its lifeforms. The way I perceive the matter is that this is just as necessary for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children, and everybody else who will ever walk behind us.

Let me explain. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. Each one of us is placed in earthly life to grow and evolve, in the course of many lifetimes, from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Until our earthly development is complete and we have reached this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this may take for each individual spirit and soul. Each reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones. In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. As we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as all the while we are learning something from our experiences, our consciousness expands and we grow a little bit more in wisdom and understanding.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00