• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

True or false?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, me too for sure. And ya, supposedly we will finally have hot water today sometime. That will be a huge relief for sure, gonna have a whole new appreciation for that convenience that for the most part I have taken for granted in my life, lol. Could definitely never live somewhere that doesn’t have access to it. I hope it won’t happen again too.

Is next week supposed to be really hot there then? Sorry if that’s the case, hope you’re able to stay cool & avoid direct sunlight though ;)

False, gonna be doing some today though.

I will be having Chinese food for my dinner tonight.
I hope that you finally got the hot water back on and won't have to deal with that anymore. It is going to be much hotter next week but I'll just stay inside.

False, but that sounds good.

I am contemplating various things right now.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope that you finally got the hot water back on and won't have to deal with that anymore. It is going to be much hotter next week but I'll just stay inside.

False, but that sounds good.

I am contemplating various things right now.
We finally got it back on Friday afternoon, very relieved about it for sure. Ya I hope it won’t happen again too lol. Sorry to hear it’s gonna be hotter there this week, but glad you’ll be able to stay inside.

True, I usually am to some degree :p

I’m feeling fairly content right now.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Same thankfully, and as far as I can tell there is definitely a direct correlation between “wasting way less of my time on AI art site (especially in terms of interacting or caring much about members there lol)” and “feeling a lot less stressed, triggered and on edge” lol :p

False, about to eat some chocolate though so the answer will soon change to true.

I watched some episodes of South Park today.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same thankfully, and as far as I can tell there is definitely a direct correlation between “wasting way less of my time on AI art site (especially in terms of interacting or caring much about members there lol)” and “feeling a lot less stressed, triggered and on edge” lol :p

False, about to eat some chocolate though so the answer will soon change to true.

I watched some episodes of South Park today.
Well that's good, definitely a plus to not have to deal with idiots on a regular basis. :P

False, but I should check out the newer ones.

I'm dealing with a skin condition.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well that's good, definitely a plus to not have to deal with idiots on a regular basis. :P
Definitely. Was so behind there the other day, then went to my friend’s for the night & I never bring my phone there. I placed pretty highly in a daily challenge so there were so many comments to wade through & reply to lol. I was definitely very overwhelmed that day. Not really wishing for my pics to get “100+ likes” in 1 day anymore, cos with more likes comes more comments lol. Trying hard to go on there a lot less now :p

False, I don’t have a pet dog. I do have a pet cat though :)

I am feeling a bit drained right now.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Definitely. Was so behind there the other day, then went to my friend’s for the night & I never bring my phone there. I placed pretty highly in a daily challenge so there were so many comments to wade through & reply to lol. I was definitely very overwhelmed that day. Not really wishing for my pics to get “100+ likes” in 1 day anymore, cos with more likes comes more comments lol. Trying hard to go on there a lot less now :p

False, I don’t have a pet dog. I do have a pet cat though :)

I am feeling a bit drained right now.
I have a problem like that on the writing app...I just updated again and people are like "can't wait for the next update"...well it takes time to write more, and it just feels like they are pressuring me. I don't need a ton of comments reminding me so I know that can become annoying.

True, hopefully we'll both feel more energetic soon.

I wrote in a notebook earlier.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I have a problem like that on the writing app...I just updated again and people are like "can't wait for the next update"...well it takes time to write more, and it just feels like they are pressuring me. I don't need a ton of comments reminding me so I know that can become annoying.

True, hopefully we'll both feel more energetic soon.

I wrote in a notebook earlier.
Sorry to hear you’re feeling pressured in the writing app. Ya I know what you mean when people say “can’t wait” for the next thing, I try my best to think of it as they are just trying to be encouraging/supportive, but ya I prefer they just comment about whatever it is I’ve made and nothing more, lol :p I guess if nothing else, it feels good knowing people are enjoying our stuff lol. Yours is obviously more legit since you’re writing a story & mine is just about prompts on an AI art site lol, but still, it’s a nice feeling in a way too anyway :)

False, jotted down various notes on phone though.

I can hear a loud vehicle sound outside right now.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you’re feeling pressured in the writing app. Ya I know what you mean when people say “can’t wait” for the next thing, I try my best to think of it as they are just trying to be encouraging/supportive, but ya I prefer they just comment about whatever it is I’ve made and nothing more, lol :p I guess if nothing else, it feels good knowing people are enjoying our stuff lol. Yours is obviously more legit since you’re writing a story & mine is just about prompts on an AI art site lol, but still, it’s a nice feeling in a way too anyway :)

False, jotted down various notes on phone though.

I can hear a loud vehicle sound outside right now.
Yeah, I guess I'd rather have the comments being eager about my writing instead of the ones being negative. Thankfully I don't get those all too often. Although some have commented on my grammar but not given me suggestions on how to fix it, so that's not exactly helpful. I don't think my writing is more legit, because we're both creating things based on our ideas, so they're both equal.

False, but that happens often enough and it's annoying.

It feels humid right now.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, I guess I'd rather have the comments being eager about my writing instead of the ones being negative. Thankfully I don't get those all too often. Although some have commented on my grammar but not given me suggestions on how to fix it, so that's not exactly helpful. I don't think my writing is more legit, because we're both creating things based on our ideas, so they're both equal.

False, but that happens often enough and it's annoying.

It feels humid right now.
Glad to hear that, and also that you don’t get negative comments often. Me too thankfully. It’s an AI art site, so even if people said “this pic sucks”, well, I didn’t really make it, it was the AI, lol :p That’s lame that people comment on your grammar, I have always thought it seems well above average, and quite a bit better than the huge majority of peoples lol. Aw thank you, that’s kind of you to say :)

Yes, it feels quite warm for sure.

I am planning to go out somewhere later today.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad to hear that, and also that you don’t get negative comments often. Me too thankfully. It’s an AI art site, so even if people said “this pic sucks”, well, I didn’t really make it, it was the AI, lol :p That’s lame that people comment on your grammar, I have always thought it seems well above average, and quite a bit better than the huge majority of peoples lol. Aw thank you, that’s kind of you to say :)

Yes, it feels quite warm for sure.

I am planning to go out somewhere later today.
Thanks, that means a lot to me. And sometimes the people that make rude comments don't have great grammar either or their stories are just weird lol. At least I can say that mine are creative.

False, even though I should at some point.

I am worried about multiple things.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thanks, that means a lot to me. And sometimes the people that make rude comments don't have great grammar either or their stories are just weird lol. At least I can say that mine are creative.

False, even though I should at some point.

I am worried about multiple things.
You're welcome. And lol about those people criticizing people's grammar not even having very good grammar themselves. Sounds like they have issues for sure. Ya I have been avoiding going out too, partly cos it's been warm. Should make myself go and get the groceries tomorrow though.

True, definitely. I hope we'll both be feeling more peaceful & less worried soon.

I'm feeling very hungry right now.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You're welcome. And lol about those people criticizing people's grammar not even having very good grammar themselves. Sounds like they have issues for sure. Ya I have been avoiding going out too, partly cos it's been warm. Should make myself go and get the groceries tomorrow though.

True, definitely. I hope we'll both be feeling more peaceful & less worried soon.

I'm feeling very hungry right now.
Haha, it's funniest when someone can't spell but they criticize someone else's spelling...like maybe they need autocorrect too. :D

False, because I had some ramen earlier.

I am drinking something fizzy now.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Haha, it's funniest when someone can't spell but they criticize someone else's spelling...like maybe they need autocorrect too. :D

False, because I had some ramen earlier.

I am drinking something fizzy now.
Lol yup, definitely.

False, can’t drink anything carbonated anymore. Probably for the best cos I used to drink them too much anyway lol.

I’ve eaten a cupcake in the last month.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
True, not sure where to even begin with it though. Should probably get rid of some stuff.

I’ll be eating some spaghetti in the next hour or 2.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top