Video games

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea i stopped woke up not feeling great so fps games are not the best think i might try and play power washing simulator something relaxing lol

that or i might start that farm game everyone got obsessed with years back

Power washing simulator lol simulator are really your kind of thing. Farm game what? lol and yes, stop playing violent games and just play something chill.

Oh, I know that. I just stopped playing those kind of games after being burned out of Animal Crossing. Also, when I play sim/social/farming games, it's just like how I play Salmon Run that I tend to forget that there are other games lol. I'm sure you'll get your enjoyment out of it if that's what you are looking for.

So, I was surprised to find out that I have this Forza Horizon Xbox Series controller. Could not remember when I got it exactly. Maybe around December, or a week before my partner died (during the holidays). A lot has happened after, so I must have forgotten about it.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Nice surprise then?

i am the same i get things put them down and forget where i left them then eventually forget about them

It's still unused, literally. I thought of like "Should I use it? It's a special edition. But I was like "Ehh whatever, don't care..lemme just try". The rubber grip feels different here compared to the usual Series controller. It's not like Elite, but it feels more comfortable when you hold it.

I am kind of a neat freak and I like storing my stuff in a container or a put on a shelf. Sometimes, I end up forgetting if I have this thing or where did I put this certain thing.

Have you been playing other games aside from Deathloop?

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
A few bits as i said power wash sim and the like played somemore deathloop before bed got all the way to target 2 went to get her but need to go find something else in the map as her words are

i will only let people enter who have this thing

now i have to search the whole map

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Nice pics got to say it does look amazing

anyone know if you can control an xbox game on pc with mouse and keyboard or would I need to plug in my controller I got 2 easy 5k gamerscore games for free but my game pad has issues stay connected

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Anyone noticed MS is crap i got the turyles cowabunga collection and for every pound you spend you are meant to get 20 reward points i did not yold them this twice they emailed

saying you could have earned 568 but dont give me the points plus it takes days for an answer lol

Nice pics got to say it does look amazing

anyone know if you can control an xbox game on pc with mouse and keyboard or would I need to plug in my controller I got 2 easy 5k gamerscore games for free but my game pad has issues stay connected
I'm not sure. Can you use Xbox One or any other controller?

So you could have gotten 568 for it but got nothing? Can you ring the customer service? That's unfair lol

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea i was going to hit 12k so i could get another free month of game pass ultimate but because of this had to pay

not sure on the controller it did work but now the cable is an issue it keeps diconnecting the pad every 30 seconds

How much GP per month? Around 10 or 11? I actually thought of using GP but I have so much digital games here that have yet to finish plus if it's not a first-party title, the game would probably be already out on GP before I can finally make progress out of it lol. I know it's nice to have those Xbox/PC exclusive on the day of release.

Is that an official cable? Try to isolate the issue if it's the cable or controller.

Speaking of GP and Ubisoft, I heard Immortals Fenyx Rising is already there. Have you tried that? It was the last I played on Series X last December and the first game since I've been here alone, and I remember having a ton of fun playing it. Some say it's the best Ubisoft game in a long time and somehow does not feel like a Ubisoft game lol. I played Breath of the Wild to death, but I enjoyed Immortals Fenyx Rising the same way, if not more, during the first hours.

Ahh for some reason, I get migraines in the middle when I play Elden Ring these days. It's weird because I'm not feeling stressed out but rather enjoying my time with it lol. Had to stop early today, and after turning the console off and cleaning my stuff, I suddenly feel better lol. I wasn't able to take many photos :/

Last edited:

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
p ultimate is £13.99 a month 30 for 3 months

i have fenyx downloaded on my console but not played it yet been playing deathloop when ever i can got my but kicked again today still cannot find that key thing thinking of looking it up at this point lol

p ultimate is £13.99 a month 30 for 3 months

i have fenyx downloaded on my console but not played it yet been playing deathloop when ever i can got my but kicked again today still cannot find that key thing thinking of looking it up at this point lol
Nothing wrong with consulting a guide or YT if that is already stressing you out, or especially, if that's what keeping you from going back to other games lol. Almost 14 a month is probably not worth it for me if I only would end up playing 1 GP game during that span lol. Also, it would be better if you are paying 30 for 3 months. You save almost 1 month subscription.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Turns out the item is in another part at another time so searching the whole wrong place lol

played some call of duty black ops cold war today still not finished up my veteran campaign run yet not sure why the campaign did not grab me like modern warfare 2019 did

Turns out the item is in another part at another time so searching the whole wrong place lol

played some call of duty black ops cold war today still not finished up my veteran campaign run yet not sure why the campaign did not grab me like modern warfare 2019 did
Perhaps you got burned out playing COD games lol or campaign of MW is better.

Oh great you finally know where to find that thing on Deathloop

Anyway, I won't spoil but this area is scary when you're just playing your first few hours lol

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00