Video games

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea i looked it up but guess what there is a way to fo it with out it you need to work out how to get on the roof of one hanger so you jump to the other not feeling 100% so near threw my pad at the pc seeing that lol

had to laugh last night so i enter competitions as you know on twitter hot an email yesterday

do you still need a copy of Fifa i will sell you one

yea more like he would take my cash and run lol

Yea i looked it up but guess what there is a way to fo it with out it you need to work out how to get on the roof of one hanger so you jump to the other not feeling 100% so near threw my pad at the pc seeing that lol

had to laugh last night so i enter competitions as you know on twitter hot an email yesterday

do you still need a copy of Fifa i will sell you one

yea more like he would take my cash and run lol
Haha now I know why your cable is acting weird. You must have done something lol joke

I thought you're suppose to enter a competition to win a free copy? lol that's probably a scam.

Have you read about the Horizon Zero Dawn remaster/remake rumor? If it turns out that it is true, people would react "Oh wow, that is too early. It's like TLOU all over again" lol.

Yea saw it trending on twitter not sure i like the idea been messing with the camera on ghosts

View attachment 57993
View attachment 57994 View attachment 57995
View attachment 57996
Amazing shots! You have a future in photography lol or you are already good in it. I don't have the patience to tinker or edit stuff before I take pictures lol. If I have to choose one, (you know) the second picture would be my favorite lol. i always like seeing the sunrise or sunset.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Are you interested in the new dead space is it a remake they just said it will be 70 on consoles and 60 on steam

I never played it before. I was hesitant lol I had more than enough of Resident Evil back then but I'm kind of interested with this remake. Is it exclusive for PS5 and PC?

Here we go. Something I used to play last year but have not gotten back to it. Been craving to see how HDR looks in this and I was not disappointed. Beautiful game. *thumbsup

If it's multi-platform, I might get it on Series X. The release date is still far away, I guess.

I don't need more new games at the moment (except God of War lol) as I've been trying to get back to those unfinished games I played last year and the previous years lol.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
I am the same on new games but would love a few i am going to have to wait on GOW so got to try avoid spoilers

I am the same on new games but would love a few i am going to have to wait on GOW so got to try avoid spoilers
I should probably avoid posting here when Ragnarok comes lol. Don't worry, I won't post any fights or "spoilerish" areas/scenes.

Still playing FFVII Remake. Love the graphics and music on this (that Chapter 3 music). I used to have that background theme with that same music on my PS4 Pro years ago.

so i did get ff7 remake with ps plus but it did not come with some update it was the game as released
Ah, I remember this. Back then last year, I was supposed to get the one from PS Plus (bought one on my PS4 Pro in 2020 but it was on a different account and I don't want to use that). Then, I learned weeks before FFVII Intergrade/PS5 version was released that the one from PS Plus won't be eligible for upgrade. In short, SE wants you to buy the game, so I had no choice but to purchase it again. I remember getting it on a later date that month since Intergrade was released almost the same date as R&C: Rift Apart.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea thats the one could not remember the update lol i had a bit of luck today remember that woman in deathloop i have to kill and could not work out how

well she is in the top of one of these hangers

98AF23F9-4122-49DF-8917-3BA36900913A.jpeg

so a guy threw a bomb at me so i dropped downon to the water edge in front and found a tunnel but it was full of poision gas went back next loop figured why jot throw a grenade in the tunnel might remove the gas it did and it lead to her room

Yea thats the one could not remember the update lol i had a bit of luck today remember that woman in deathloop i have to kill and could not work out how

well she is in the top of one of these hangers

View attachment 58052

so a guy threw a bomb at me so i dropped downon to the water edge in front and found a tunnel but it was full of poision gas went back next loop figured why jot throw a grenade in the tunnel might remove the gas it did and it lead to her room
I mean, how will you be able to figure out to throw a bomb on a tunnel to remove the gas? Does the game give you clues? I guess not so there's a bit of trial and error involved. Is the girl's name, Julianna? She's suppose to annoy you right lol. Also heard you can get invaded by player-controlled Juliana.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
clues yeah and no there multiple ways yo get yo these people but there only there at part of the day and clues might be in another section at another time hope that makes sense i know what i am trying to say but not sure i got it across lol

the gas bomb no i went in got hurt then i just noticed there were red canisters as you can see in the pic i hit one with a shot it leaked gas second shot boom but no gas so figured why mot try it now to get past her gun which can kill you in 2 shots

loving the game so far it really makes you think about stuff

clues yeah and no there multiple ways yo get yo these people but there only there at part of the day and clues might be in another section at another time hope that makes sense i know what i am trying to say but not sure i got it across lol

the gas bomb no i went in got hurt then i just noticed there were red canisters as you can see in the pic i hit one with a shot it leaked gas second shot boom but no gas so figured why mot try it now to get past her gun which can kill you in 2 shots

loving the game so far it really makes you think about stuff
Oh, I heard about the time loop thing and stuff you can see in a different time or part of the day and it looks interesting (albeit confusing). Have not played any of the Dishonored games but I want to try this.

Lol 2 shots. Stressful but looks like a fun game. I might try it around December. I was suppose to get it last year on PS5, but figured "Eh, it'd get released on Xbox eventually with more stuff lol".

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
If you have game pass its free on there as MS own them it should always be on there

So i got her ran for my life after to infuse my new weapons so i could bring them to the next loop ps ignore the you blew yourself up i had an accident lol

E20E46A2-829E-4ECB-9D5E-62B2993B7BA4.jpeg

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00