We're quitters!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Congrats @ravens and @Nick *bravo Great job.

Nick really did smoke a shit load. I feel like you're doing an exceptional job and I'm proud of you, my friend.

@Sunspots You still at it? It's been a few days. This is your time! Locked in at home. Low stress. No real access to fags unless you force that to happen. You can do this. Let's go woman! You never know when it's the last one until it's the last one. You can shine here. *stars

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Nick really did smoke a shit load. I feel like you're doing an exceptional job and I'm proud of you, my friend.
Thanks man, that means a lot. It does help that I literally cannot buy them. Nobody is going to facilitate that for me, HA. I could find a way, I'm resourceful enough, but why? Time to let that all go. Time to change. We can thank the damn insurance company. Remind me of that when I'm cursing them later for something else.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Well LOOK AT YOU!! @Sunspots Congrats! When was the last time you made it more than a week?
Back in October I made it to three weeks (I think?).
I had a bucket in my garden that I chucked my cigarette ends in. Today I was indoors with the back door open and I could smell it. It was disgusting.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Four weeks today *stars

I am still having major cravings (mainly in the evening). I'm not sure I'd be able to resist if I was with a smoker yet so fingers crossed that eases up by time we're allowed to socialize again 🤞

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Still haven't smoked, though I've really really wanted to. I don't know how long it's been, I stopped counting. The watching the days is hard for my head sometimes. It's been awhile though, at least a month and a half.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00