• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

We're quitters!

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Just read some stories of those struggling with the addiction and I feel shittier. Trying to reevaluate my choices.
It's so freaking hard to quit. I quit for 5 years and then started again, mainly due to stress. And I've been trying unsuccessfully for 2 years now to give up again. Most people it won't kill (gotta admit it's crossed my mind too at my worst), it just makes you feel shit, stink and takes up all the money you could actually be spending on nice stuff.
 

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
It's so freaking hard to quit. I quit for 5 years and then started again, mainly due to stress. And I've been trying unsuccessfully for 2 years now to give up again. Most people it won't kill (gotta admit it's crossed my mind too at my worst), it just makes you feel shit, stink and takes up all the money you could actually be spending on nice stuff.
Im sorry to hear that Sun :( I wish things werent like this for anyone.
 

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
How are you guys doing? @Sunspots @Kiwi2016 @Petal
See @LostGirl22 lots of people trying really hard to quit here and you're trying to start. hmm Something very wrong with that scenario.
Sigh...not so good will admit...started back at the gym though didn't go this am as woke up too late...but am really really setting my quit date as Oct 2 as that is my 20th wedding anniversary so will be a gift to my husband and to myself....
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I was a social smoker for a very long time. Only smoke when I drank which wasn't very often, every other week or whatever. Then I really liked a particular brand / type and that did me in. I quite for a year or so later on but that didn't last forever obviously.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top