• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Whatโ€™s for snack or tea time?๐ŸŽ๐Ÿซ–

What (if anything) does your dog get from the table? What kinds of treats does your dog like?
Hi.:) I have 2 dogs and I usually cook dinner for them along with kibble that they get.
I used to give them occasional human treats of bits of cheese or lunch meat during the day but stopped that a few months ago...too much salt and calories. I give them a made for doggie chicken tender and a couple of milk bones in the morning. How about you?
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi.:) I have 2 dogs and I usually cook dinner for them along with kibble that they get.
I used to give them occasional human treats of bits of cheese or lunch meat during the day but stopped that a few months ago...too much salt and calories. I give them a made for doggie chicken tender and a couple of milk bones in the morning. How about you?
That is great and wonderful. Always do a bit of pampering for your furry buddies. I always do here. Breakfast for supper is a favorite for me and my cat knows she is apt to get a bit of bacon or sausage, or a little meat patty if it is hamburgers, etc.
 

Unenthusiastic

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฒ
Hi.:) I have 2 dogs and I usually cook dinner for them along with kibble that they get.
I used to give them occasional human treats of bits of cheese or lunch meat during the day but stopped that a few months ago...too much salt and calories. I give them a made for doggie chicken tender and a couple of milk bones in the morning. How about you?
I don't currently have a dog, but my childhood dogs were spoiled enough to get just about every kind of human food you could imagine, within reason.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top