• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What’s for snack or tea time?🍎🫖

RCee

Well-Known Member
furi kake, nori, maguro (but it's $80+ / lb. kamaboko, Hamachi,... it's really a fairly long list. how about yours !?!?!?
To be brutally honest… I have no clue!
I grew up in a small country town.. that turned into a huge city. Always surrounded by even bigger cities. ( bay area california)
I now live in “Silicon Valley” and I am being more introduced to all this. I wish I knew more.
My stepdad is laosian so any kind of eastern influence for food was Vietnamese.
I am loving all of these foods.
Lol I should FaceTime you or snap and be like which one? Lol
They do have English on majority items on the back “since you have to have nutritional label for anything. Sold in the states but … yeah. I am somewhat at a loss ..unless it’s sweet hahahha
Okay so my fav all time are rice balls
Red bean usually I get green tea and red bean but chose diffo this time
Lol I am a sweats person haha
Or some sweet crème cake lol
I know I know I’m horrible
the bamboo steamer on top of the aluminum pot with the plate dish covering the rice… yeah that was my dish lol I love my sweet rice I would play with it and roll it into balls as a kid hahahahaha
My parents were so upset always hahah
I would play for half an hour then I would get to my soup and pickled meats 😂
 

Attachments

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
To be brutally honest… I have no clue!
I grew up in a small country town.. that turned into a huge city. Always surrounded by even bigger cities. ( bay area california)
I now live in “Silicon Valley” and I am being more introduced to all this. I wish I knew more.
My stepdad is laosian so any kind of eastern influence for food was Vietnamese.
I am loving all of these foods.
Lol I should FaceTime you or snap and be like which one? Lol
They do have English on majority items on the back “since you have to have nutritional label for anything. Sold in the states but … yeah. I am somewhat at a loss ..unless it’s sweet hahahha
Okay so my fav all time are rice balls
Red bean usually I get green tea and red bean but chose diffo this time
Lol I am a sweats person haha
Or some sweet crème cake lol
I know I know I’m horrible
the bamboo steamer on top of the aluminum pot with the plate dish covering the rice… yeah that was my dish lol I love my sweet rice I would play with it and roll it into balls as a kid hahahahaha
My parents were so upset always hahah
I would play for half an hour then I would get to my soup and pickled meats 😂
well red bean stuff and green tea were made for each other 😍. have you had green tea ice cream? you can get red bean and ginger ice-cream too. I have to avoid sweets bc diabetes but I'm more in to western sweets like my grandma's chocolate mocha cake and cheese cake and chocolate chocolate chip ice cream.

I love natto. (fermented soy beans) we just made some. came out pretty good. my first trip to Mitsuwa it was still called something else but I could have stayed all day sampling the food. that was ages ago. I've always sought food outside of my background / culture. yaknow we ETs tend to go elsewhere for everything... 😱. tbc RC !!!
 

RCee

Well-Known Member
well red bean stuff and green tea were made for each other 😍. have you had green tea ice cream? you can get red bean and ginger ice-cream too. I have to avoid sweets bc diabetes but I'm more in to western sweets like my grandma's chocolate mocha cake and cheese cake and chocolate chocolate chip ice cream.

I love natto. (fermented soy beans) we just made some. came out pretty good. my first trip to Mitsuwa it was still called something else but I could have stayed all day sampling the food. that was ages ago. I've always sought food outside of my background / culture. yaknow we ETs tend to go elsewhere for everything... 😱. tbc RC !!!
Natto.. they have a whole section for it.
pricy but good. Lol I love the variety . I get all excited when I have options of the same “type of food” do a little food dance lol
 

dandelions

me
SF Supporter
Natto.. they have a whole section for it.
pricy but good. Lol I love the variety . I get all excited when I have options of the same “type of food” do a little food dance lol
don't they have a teleporting doorway from east coast to west in their stores? near the restrooms and customer service???
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top