What are you currently listening to?

Laura79

You're certainly on the pulse of it, this hasn't even made my daughters playlist at home and she's normally right on top of the new releases!
I have 3 girls so this is the kinda music they listen too and I heard it on the radio in the car with my middle daughter!!

I have 3 girls so this is the kinda music they listen too and I heard it on the radio in the car with my middle daughter!!
Good to hear I'm not the only one. It's Swift, Larsen, Sheeran, Styles, Grande, 1D etc on loop at my place, but I have to admit I find myself wanting to listen to it at times even when she's not there. I think music reminds you of good things that happen when it's on, and it doesn't get much better for me than spending time with my daughter.

Laura79

Good to hear I'm not the only one. It's Swift, Larsen, Sheeran, Styles, Grande, 1D etc on loop at my place, but I have to admit I find myself wanting to listen to it at times even when she's not there. I think music reminds you of good things that happen when it's on, and it doesn't get much better for me than spending time with my daughter.
I listen to this type of music all the time. I like it!! We have seen Swift in concert twice and going again in June.

shania

The piece that got me into classical music, and still my number one was actually something really short, yet one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard and it was this one:

When it comes to classical music J.S.Bach always comes 1st in my chart followed by Handel > Mozart > Pergolesi > Schubert> Beethoven in exact that order (I can pretty much go on, but the list is really long)
Here's little something that's been in my mind for last 2-3 days:

P.S. My ear never got used to women alto and soprano voices :D And I much rather listen to boys and men choirs when it comes to vocals, as most of the music I like , was written for such formations.
Those were beautiful @Huck Finn! Thank you for sharing :)

I think of my sister when I listen to this song.. she was in a bad marriage for years.. she was an exceptional woman who settled for a cheating drunk.. what a familiar story huh? So sad... 'sometimes she feels so sad'.. (yea crumbum's been drinking.. deal with it)

shania

So now you're gonna shoot bullets of fire
Don't wanna fight but sometimes you've got to
You're some soul survivor
And there's just one thing you've got to know
You've got ten more thousand miles to go

Because you're one of the living
And if we can't stick together
You're one of the living
Who's gonna make it tonight

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount