• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What are you looking forward to?

My first full-time semester in college after a twelve-year hiatus starts in less than two days. I did take a few rigorous online summer classes, which I aced, so I have that momentum going for me at least. Also, for the last course, I had to write two academic essays every week for four weeks, so nothing scares me anymore.
 

JanisSPK

Well-Known Member
Going to an Indian Kirtan live performance if others I know want to join me.
Getting this legal paperwork signed and sent for contesting the insurance company's low payment for roof replacement
Calling some movers anyway just to get prices for out of state moving and have it on hand if I decide to make the move.
Possibly meeting with the brother of a close friend of mine who has just moved here and met me once a few months ago when their dad was in hospital here.
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
Going to an Indian Kirtan live performance if others I know want to join me.
Getting this legal paperwork signed and sent for contesting the insurance company's low payment for roof replacement
Calling some movers anyway just to get prices for out of state moving and have it on hand if I decide to make the move.
Possibly meeting with the brother of a close friend of mine who has just moved here and met me once a few months ago when their dad was in hospital here.
Busy Day!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top