What are you thinking about?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Lots of things but esp. the stuff I bought today & how I can't wait to make use of all of it, the couple things I bought for my friend that I can't wait to give to him cos I think he'll find them very useful, SW and Mark Hamill (not always thinking of them, but def. a lot lol), my sis & wondering when I'll talk to her again & see her again, wondering when certain other things will be over so things can be more normal again in terms of shopping, the pix I printed today and where I might be able to put them in my room since I'm kinda running out of room and my sweet, lil kitten cos she looks so adorable & perfect laying on her blankie on the chair lol :p :)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Whether graduation will be able to happen in December 2020 like it's supposed to...
Fantasizing about where I'd bring my best friend if she would come to visit me here when everything is back to normal...
Worrying that I haven't done enough of my schoolwork yet...
Wanting to eat more but not necessarily wanting anything in the house right now...

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
How much I miss Wild Cherry 🍒!!! :) But it’s good that she don’t need me no more ;) I’m only joking... Good on you, pal~ I’m proud of you! Still need to go get that blizzard at DQ-before summer comes to an end. HA! :D Hurry, I hear the snow about to fall any minute now. :) I never knew they made them with fruit in them! How rude? ;)

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Ah.,! Schiessen— I forget: darn other music song metal death 💀 etc. Distracted me; $ it will now take me longer to get back to my work. We’re gong to mak a new rule here. When ever I’m in her in this rm & u her le me typing , or whatever the heck you . . . ; )

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
A lot of things (all rather serious and intense but that is me most of the time so wtf ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but especially how the rest of this year will end up being (how much longer there will be restrictions with things) when I'll see my sis again, when/if (rather not think of the "if" at all but I have to consider that it is a possibility) I'll be able to go to Cali to see the cool things I want to see there, whether I'll ever get certain psychological breaks put back together somehow, whether I'll ever feel even half my actual age (on all levels) and whether I'll ever be able to be a truly self-aware and more balanced person who has a lot less fear, doubt and therefore also less misery and suffering.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00