What are you thinking about?

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter

Hmm 🤔. . ? I wonder if She’s seeing anyone! ; ) I don’t even know who she is—but she looks important, or special—what’s that? (AOA?) is it like, the “O.A.?” A group? Or something else entirely. . : ) S.O.S // BTS \\ OPP ._~|~_. ODB ABC (...)123 ~ If only my Cantonese weren’t so rusty!!!;) or is it mandarin! I was going to go with — the Philippines 🇵🇭 but only because = that’s my favorite (that’s the capital of Thailand 🇹🇭 correct! No? Wie—) sie! abby? Arby’s yes. . . Can’t ever argue with that! When in doubt; it’s really never in any doubt; none Whatsoever! Whatever__.)

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Who’s coming with me? Besides you, renae — or WTH was her name in that movie??? Show me the $$$$$ . . . Yes, you are coming w/me - we’re going now (a’ha)! : ) I am MR. Black-People!!! ( : help me_help you ~ ~ & im freereee free fall in’ I’m happy to entertain you (or wait, was that a different t.c. movie 🍿?) ;^)

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Ahhh 😌 so you must be “Betty..!” New-Hampshire?!?! Dr. Leo ♌️ Melvin. . . Doc I’m doing the baby stepping , gimme gimme : I need I need! ! ! : ) I’m sailing, I’m sailing. . ; )

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
You can tell she really likes this band! Always plays their stuff with extra English or great enthusiasm ; ) & she appears to have gotten some new wall set since I’ve last seen her...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00